NEW DOUG VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=mUSv8b-V5I4

I still prefer the Escalade, but I admit the Navigator has a charm.

I'm keeping my Pathfinder though.

Other urls found in this thread:

automobilemag.com/news/2017-ford-gt-nets-2-55-million-charity-barrett-jackson/
hooktube.com/watch?v=mUSv8b-V5I4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>let's post a thread after every Doug video
kys

>let's get triggered every time someone posts something I don't like
kys

>he doesn't respect /ourguy/

get the fuck out

I make this truck woo!
It sucks he keeps opening with our trucks are overpriced. I think theyre more truck for the money over our competitors.
I am however a shill so Im firm on the superduty-navigator-expedition being good.

He's so tiny.

You the same guy who built excursions?

Nah lm a new hire. We do have excursion written all over the place. On trash cans and stuff.
Ive got a cake job l put the carpet mats in the suvs and do the first 3 bed bolts on the truck.

Those 'Themes' interior packages are tacky as fuck lol.

I do like the mountain dog on the chalet theme photo tho.

>One Hundred Thousand dollars for a 50% plastic amerifat shitbarge

After that Kia debacle you can't trust his opinions on interiors. But then you shouldn't trust any american's opinions on interiors.

>can't trust his opinions
>Trusting a jew
>ever

>excursion on trash cans
pottery

How is the factory life? Is it boring af? Thinking about going to Arlington to build tahoes/suburbans/etc.

>v6
Stopped watching there.

>domestic ''''luxury'''' vehicle

the design doesnt look bad but wtf is wrong with american SUV proportions? The car just looks wrong. What are those wheels??

after the stinger and the wrangler videos idk how anyone can take him seriously
or ads i should say

>What are those wheels??
Designed with 'American Negro' in mind.

Why the fuck is that guy wearing an undershirt under a dress shirt? What the fuck is he doing?

Once a Crip, always a Crip.

probably scared of sweating through his dress shirt standing under hot lights all day with cameras around

t. assmad audi fanboi

Its boring or its hard work. Your job assignment decides.
"All jobs are the same" is a fucking lie. I do jack shit. Others do a lot.

Google demonetizes videos that are posted in Veeky Forums and the right-wing sphere of Twitter/Reddit. This is why doug haters do it.

I don't hate Dougieboy??????

what was non-objective or advertisement like about them?

[citation needed]

How dare you disrespect /ourgoy/

>12.9 MPG
Can someone kindly explain to an yuropean how this mileages are acceptable?
Because here, even rich people, aren't going to throw 150€ for only 400km of mileage on daily basis.
Do murricans think that gasoline will be cheap forever?

Wow that is super ugly looking
It looks like an enormously pigfat ford flex

Those drivers mode are a bit iffy too, makes it look like a Chinese knock-off trying to be luxurious

I saw a navigator in a parking lot recently. Panels and trim weren't aligned very well.

As a leaf, my personal guess is that we have a mindset that people who have the money to afford a new Lincoln will have enough money to pay on lots of gas. And if I remember correctly once vehicles hit a certain weight/size threshold the government stops caring about fuel economy

I thought it was in violation of an FCC law to not disclose you were paid for a review/ad?

he's 100% getting comped for these. it's just too obvious

Gas is cheap as fuck here compared to you goblins.

>$100,000 for a Ford

That thing was fucking sweet. If I could afford one, I would certainly get it.

i like banter, quirks and features

nobody goes through cars as deeply as this except maybe older clarkson, may hammond and jay leno

Why is the towing capacity shit if it's the F150 frame?

Cause it's already hauling 2500lbs more.

The outgoing model looks better.

This

i'm positively surprised they included a dark brown interior instead of the old grandpa tan

it's not on the f-150 frame iirc

Doug is Mccrummy

I'm seriously impress by the interior and the luxury features it has and the way the car lights up when you approach it is awesome would buy one if I was rich

those wheels can fuck off and you can fuck off dough defucko

>2,550,000$ for a Ford

automobilemag.com/news/2017-ford-gt-nets-2-55-million-charity-barrett-jackson/

SaabKyle04 and Alex on Autos are also very detailed. They're less entertaining, though more informative.

The greenhouse looks straight out of the 90s. The front clip looks modern, though.

>SaabKyle04
thanks for the rec seems better than alex on autso

I think I’m the only person in the world that thinks those rims actually look cool as fuck

remind me of these for some reason i love em

I love the Wrangler review.

You're welcome.

Oh shit never noticed that

Since this is the Doug thread.

Who was in the wrong here? Lexus guy claimed his was faster than the 360.

Those videos were staged dont take them too seriously.

Cadillac’s ‘edge’ styling is starting to look really stale, especially where it’s ‘plastered over’ an existing platform like the Escalade. They really need a new styling direction, whereas Lincoln is making hay with this new Continental-concept derived one.

He’s actually not (as he says in every video), which gives you a sense of how enormous the LWB Navigator is.

Obviously the marketing is cringe, but as I said in another thread the genius of the ‘black lAbel’ themes is that they can sell a custom exotic tier interior for semi-earthly prices since they have some volume by limiting the choice to these themes. Ie they’re not one-offs as in a Rolls or Bentley but maybe 10k of the same interior trim will be built, so they can use those top tier materials but make it up on volume

Curious if it can be shown that Veeky Forums referrals demonitizr a video

I liked that front end on the MKZ and MKX but it was horrible on the Navigator.

Looks more niggish than a Escalade, didn't know it was possible

360 is over a half second faster to 60 than an ISF and 9 min faster round the ring.

360 wins everyday, stock.

Link so you can watch without giving him any views

hooktube.com/watch?v=mUSv8b-V5I4

Does anyone else hate how slow he's started to talk in his videos? It's like he demoed them to some focus testing firm and got feedback saying he talked too fast.

im gunna lease a mkz hybrid black label. have to decide on interior theme.

I miss this shitty meme.

>hybrid
Please don't. Besides just being a dog, I think it subs a lot of the special Lincoln kit in the guages / wheels / controls for Fusion Hybrid plebshit.

but i want my commute to be all electric while still being able to go on road trips without worrying about lolcharging.

Oh man I love saabkyle04, lucky kid to be getting to do review videos like that

Yea he has good videos. I'm guessing his parents own a dealership or something?

Do you not fucking wear one you degen? Do you want your dress shirts to get all sweaty?

Something like that I suppose. Probably has connections to other good dealerships as well since he's done a lot of cool cars like the R34 and I can't imagine so many good cars in one place

I always liked all the full size rwd cars he did. The last of the GM B Body ones.

AFAIK he worked in the back office of some automaker (Porsche?) and started vlogging about the used cars he owned. To do what he did and does didn't take any connections, just making videos people wanted to watch,

You use no show undershirts or antiperspirant you walking trashbag. Putting on a crew neck shirt under a dress shirt is up there with wearing a suit that's too big for you in that it makes you look like an infant.

>get hot and sweat
>better put on more layers so im warmer

Escelade looks fucking beautiful but the Navigators interior is fucking next level luxury

his reviews of new cars are now BLATANT ads. look at how hard he trolled the Caddy Escalade...then look at how much he stroked every FCA car, the kia, and this Navigator

typical jew sold out for quick shekels

ehhh Escalade is already looking long in the tooth and its interior has always sucked

Yeah. I know Lincoln is a total meme in terms of what we care about (engine, drivetrain, manual, lightweight, smol, exclusivity, etc), but the interior on this Navigator is honestly really fucking nice.

>Google demonetizes videos that are posted in Veeky Forums

If this is true I'm about to start 74 new Doug threads.

I like how they deliberately themed/marketed this new version to rich white people.

It's like Ford execs all agreed "The Escalade and Denali are for niggers, we don't want any of that mess"

it's a fuckin dog

I thought that was obvious. I just meant like an undershirt not a regular shirt

>hey let's get stains and wet marks on the underarms of all my nice shirts

I love the new Lincoln 'lollipop' wheels.

true if big

>Giggles and acts like a hyper 16 year old girl
>Tee hee
>Goofy face
>High pitch squeal

...im just jealous

fuck off doug

>american """""""""""""luxury"""""""""""""

lol

>British """""""""""""reliability"""""""""""""

lol

>we
biggest fag of the day award

You'll do whatever it takes to keep this shitty thread alive

Don't know what ur on about bud
First time I've posted in this thread

I just cant watch his videos anymore he is allways so god ddamn disrespectful with the propertie of others leaning on the doors and touching the paint with his ring hand