You can have any car you want, for free

>You can have any car you want, for free.
BUT
>it has been permenantly converted into a self driving vehicle
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EgSk7yEheLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Politely decline the offer.

If you attempt to remove or modify the autonomous kit hidden thermite melts the engine

Is it good self driving? Probably a Hummer. Or a Tahoe or something.

it can't hide forever

lmfao well there goes my actual list of dream cars. I'll just get a Rolls or some shit for the self driving to drive me around comfortably.

>melt engine
>fit used ls
????????

Just set the hydropneumatics to "comfort" and enjoy the ride

This. Can't wait for someone to LS swap a Google self driving car

So.....I can just get a free Limo?

Thanks OP you're the best

I want nothing of the sort but if I'm forced I'd take a Rolls since I won't be driving it anyways

sensible choices. If you can't drive it, then chose a car that's meant to be enjoyed while being driven by someone else.
>pic related no one has to know it' self-driving if I still sit on the driver's seat and pretend

RV or big expensive motorhome for maximum comfy

Fucking this, or maybe a converted van

luna rover

>remove engine
>find thermite
>remove thermite
>reinstall engine
>remove soyboy driving kit
>profit

A car normaly driven by a chauffeur so I can sit in the back and be comfy

get me the most expensive Tesla so I can sell it to a nu-male and buy a real car.

>ask for 100% self driving Model 3
>sell it to soys for $200k
>buy Cayman GT4 (fun/track car) and 'yota Land Cruiser (daily/towing my fun car to the track)

Pretty much this. I'll just get on that comfy back couch and jerk off on the way to work or some shit.

>talks about "soys" while posting little anime girls

Toyota Century.

why did they even build those things? surely retrofitting a smart car or toyota iQ would be a lot cheaper
seems like they realized that when they switched to chrysler vans

You'd think someone along the line would have realized that leaving a Chrysler unattended for hundreds of miles is a bad idea.

fuck the silicon valley millionaires, you set your sights way too low
If you got a 100% perfect self-driving Phantom some billionaire would pay tens of millions for it in a heartbeat.

>girl

okay then you're the biggest soy of them all, since trans is even worse.

Some sort of Maybach or Rolls-Royce probably. Basically this

I'd take a self driving prius or something, and spend the money I save on gas on other cars.

jesus christ, what happened to rr? Is every luxury car aimed to persians nowaydays?

>this vehicle won a red dot design award
the absolute state of design

i dont want it

Grom

could it be a motorcycle?
I'd only do it if it was a motorcycle

the oscar mayer mobile.
i put a kitchen and a sleeping cabin etc. in it, it can drive me around when i have to do long drives and i can sleep in it.

t. soyboy

I would say Tesla so I could save on gas since I can't fully enjoy my car to begin with, but I don't want to crash either.

>self driving hummer or tahoe

>it uses so much fuel it freaks out and keeps looping around the block to refill at the gas station again.

hahahaha rekt!

youtu.be/EgSk7yEheLo
Try and scare my self driving vehicle now Normies.

this x100000. I would also buy a gt4 like but with the extra money from a self-driving phantom, I could buy a whole fleet of landcruisers to go with it.

Then again I'd much rather pour that money into my own ecommerce business that I already run, or start a new venture entirely.

Oh ok
RX-7

>2018
>not like tranime

>the last known 240sx to exist
>has been converted to autonomous car

pic related.

put that cunt to work whilst i chill and game at home.

>Get RX-7 FD
>Rip off self driving crap
>Engine melts
>Buy new engine
>Put in car

I now have an RX-7 for about 4,000 bucks and two weekends of work, seems like a fair trade.

>RX-7
>cooling jackets in housing prevent engine from melting
>engine only needs cleanup after thermite burned off

yes and just stand in the back, waving

Probably get a Rolls. You're meant to be driven in cars like that anyway.

this but toy hauler in the back. have it drive me to race tracks and the best roads.

An Hero

Oh haha yeah this. The most fucking luxurious one. He did say "car" though and on Veeky Forums we always obey the rules of the thread.
KIDDING. I'll have a private Normandy please.

kek

RR Phantom

My thoughts almost exactly. If I have to get a free car that drives itself I may as well get something Saudi-luxurious. My first thought was Bentley or RR.

Exactly this or something fancier if that's even possible.

A gutted minivan with a comfy couch in the back instead of passenger seats.

>get most expensive car in the world
>sell It
>use money to buy normal car

>trans

That's an anime girl for real men, pleb.

>waifufags in charge of telling others who's pleb or not
really boggles the mind how mentally unhinged you guys are

Would you like to hindge me up?

no, your father should have done that years ago...

Waifufaggotry isn't something you take seriously. You just do it to poke fun at weebs who do, and wannabe "normal people" who dedicate their lives to raging against "NERDS!!1!" on Veeky Forums so they can feel less like nerds themselves.

or you just shitpost on waifufags for the pure enjoyment of seeing them pull a rebuttal out their ass cause they think your threatening their safespace
*cough* *cough* stop ruining my fun

>Thinks his fun is being ruined
>Is actually ruining my fun

>tiss how ey jest lowly serf

>that collage of features and included options in the top

So when I buy it I get nice wheels, the fantastic flying B, a clock in the dash, nice leathers and woods... and someone's hand?

I'd just lay down in the back and sleep

Everyone needs a hand from time to time

This. If I got any one car, I'd get the best Passenger's Car money can buy.

/Thread.

Engage kill mode.

Hoping that the system is hidden

Use it as taxi and have a second car for drives.

Looks like a Korean version of the Phantom.

sweet, leaves me to man the gun.

>this

Your a mad man .

A Tesla...Oh Wait

I'd roll in this baby. Plus it has a deck on top.

fpbp

delete your thread and neck yourself.

I'd rather drive my shitbox than ride around in my dream car.

A man of culture, I see.

A horse.

greeeeat. you can have hobos and shitheads dancing on your RV @ 3am.

Phantom

this guy gets it

Holy shit this picture is old, when did you save that?

>most of the thread is kids being tryhards

Not surprising.

June of 2012

Its target demographic is NBA players and rappers

this or some bentley or lexus luxury car. if it's self driving, may as well be comfy

it honestly saddens me because i like ui/ux and design and I can safely say it has gotten FAR worse in the past 10ish years. i think it's because the current and upcoming generations of people working in design studios or other design jobs aren't actually familiar with other human beings or with the products they use, so you end up with garbage like lamps that have their on-off switches on the power cord instead of on the lamp itself because the person who designed it is some silver spoon numale who always had strip lighting connected to a wall switch, and cars that look like that horrid thing because they';ve never actually sat in a car and don't know what people sitting in cars want

first glaring ACTUAL problem is that windscreen -- it goes up way too high and doesn't have any shading from the sun's glare. the door arches are also way too wide, limiting visibility. not as important as in a properly driven car, but it would still make occupants uncomfortable that they can't see out the sides of the car. the bubbly shape is strong and cute, but the car itself is way too small and probably won't fit your typical lanky numale who'd buy one.

seriously the problem is that the current generation of teachers are people like pic related who are in turn teaching people who are also like pic related. utter degenerates with no sense of tact or purpose, and it very clearly extends into their work

this is an actual concept image from bmw, pic related was not a joke. modern """designers""" actually think this looks good or useful, and want the future to be like this. i really have to question whether these people have ever driven a car or used anything with a heads-up display before.

seriously, the absolute STATE of modern design

>giant filter that obscures everything
>wheels everywhere for no reason
>random lines framing nothing
>can't even see the car ahead because the display obscures it
thanks Formula E