Go to a youtube car video

Go to a youtube car video.
Post the first retarded comment you see.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3S2nAKCCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've noticed this guy comment on all merc related videos

Yeah that's retarded, a $52k 5 series is nowhere near as nice as the $38k Kia.

in reference to the Porsche 959

yeah the 5 series doesn't have the cheap garbage interior as an extra option, so bad

Yeah just has a 2.0l 4 cyclinder for $52k, that's totally fine.

a dodge charger has a v8 and can be had for cheaper than the stinger though.
what's the point of the kia anyway?

It's almost like comparing apples and oranges.

>52k kia stinger
>can't even haul my horse trailer across country, or my houseboat to the lake
What a piece of shit.

>muh charger srt

hi tyrone, have you applied for welfare yet?

Not an argument, shill.

lol this guy got asshurt because a charger is better than the best car korea has ever made

Oh sweetie, plenty of euros brag about towing with their shitbox mbs and BMWs

>I-I-I'm not an FCA shill at all guys I swear.

lol

The charger is actually a good piece of kit for the money unlike the 5 series.

why bring up the stinker then?

All that water, yet still he drinks piss.

I can tow a small trailer with my crown vic, doesn't mean I can tow the same as a Silverado 3500 HD.

Because it's also dramatically better than the base 5 series for $14k less.

k. BMW is still selling the 5 series as a premium sport sedan for $52k when it comes with a 2.0L 4-banger.

ITT shillposter ruins everything (again)

But it is kinda true. Mercedes are the most reliable luxury brand. BMWs drive better but Mercs are more solid

do you even know what makes a sedan ''premium''? the number of cylinders don't.
you can get an S Class with a 4 cylinder too, does it make a non-premium car?

If your car has 4 cylinders, it is absolutely not premium.

>it's absolutely not premium guys!

>k. BMW is still selling the 5 series
>when it comes with a 2.0L 4-banger
since its first iteration, the E12, the 5 series always came with a 4 banger poverty spec option
(ok, the only four cylinder in the E39 was a diesel)
so don't act like it's anything new or unusual

Premium luxury cars must have large balanced/smooth engines. V12 Jaguars, Mercedes, BMWs, ect were definitely more premium than their smaller engine counterparts.

wrong

that would be lexus and porsche

Literally the only difference is performance
Performance =/= premium

Wrong. Larger engines are smoother and feel miles better to drive than an ecobox 4cyl. If you're going to buy a luxury car, you expect a large engine with AWD and a transmission as slick as butter. I really don't care if the interior is a million dollar penthouse, you must have the proper drivetrain in a luxury vehicle.

But obviously luxury car owners don't always care about big engines because the 4 cylinder diesel versions are selling like hot cakes.
The market speaks for itself

Doesn't matter modern driver are so isolated from what's under the hood they have to pipe in fake noise through the speakers I guarantee you couldn't tell the difference between a 4 and a 6

Yeah because people are literally retarded and don't know what actually luxury feels like.
>badgewhores ruined the luxury market
You can definitely tell the difference between a 4 cylinder and an 8, 10, or 12 cylinder though

Clearly never driven a modern full size luxury car.
The only difference between a S class 4cyl diesel and the V12 S65 is straight line acceleration and outside sound.
t. work at a benz dealership

But I have? I work at an Acura dealer who does emission testing, and I have driven several modern bmws, mercs, audis. I don't know how you don't feel the smoothness of a larger motor.

>could compare the Stinger GT to any car
>decide to find a comparable BMW to demonstrate the excellent value proposition
>Ignore the inline-six 3-series cars starting at $48,950. "hmm no 3-series, I must compare it to a real luxury BMW"
>Ignore the inline-six 440i gran coupe starting at $49,000 because it has the word "coupe" in the name
>chooses to compare it to a base model 4-cylinder 5 series BMW
None of us here are dumb enough to buy a 530i, but your comparison doesn't fucking make sense. Either choose to compare the stinger GT to a car that's either a) Similarly priced, or b) Similarly featured. A 530i is neither.

>protip

Initial Quality meaning absolutly nothing

It means that retarded americans who are not able to fit their 3 liters diet big gulp™ in the standard cupholders sperg out and gives some (you)s to the "defects" they found in their new car.

>my sausage fingers prevent me to accurately use the touchscreen radio: +1 (you)
>this seat is too narrow for me, I swear I'm not a fat fuck: +1 (you)

Etc..

ITT: Kia stynger arguments

stinger fags get overly defensive when people talk bad things about their overhyped special snowflake shitcar

Funny, sounds exactly like Mercedes fanboys.

Korean shills. They are not even trying to hide it.

My Mazda 6 does this. Really pisses me off

Rev up your engines unless you've got a CVT

You must be that guy lmao
Lexus trumps Mercedes and BMW

>Reliability
My sides

>FCA shit-tier build quality

I bet you’ve never driven a luxury car with a 4 cyl, yes you can tell the difference, but they feel really smooth and balanced.

Inherent balance doesn’t matter because luxury makes use amazing balance shafts and a centrifugal pendulum absorber (pic related) that engages immediately when the car is idling so it cancels all vibrations. You can’t feel a 4cylinder idling with this shit man, so yes, you can absolutely have a luxury 4 cyl from an NVH perspective

Comparing the Kia Stinger vs the Germans is like comparing Watch dogs (KIA) with GTA (BMW/Benz/Audi)
Watch Dogs looks just as nice in the trailers but GTA is the overall better game, just like how you realize how shit the Kia is when you actually drive it.

A 2.0 diesel bmw can easily put out over 250hp / 500nm with just a remap, and the rest of the car isnt as shit as the kia

A video of an FD revving and shooting flames

see, i dont like spitting flames much either, but, if i can trigger someone like this, i'd be happy to

Feels comfy being a jag owner

I always figured luxury cars had larger engines because they tend to weigh 1000lbs more than a comparably sized non-luxury

he's an obvious troll

That's a big part of it, but also in that category of car quick and smooth acceleration are mandatory without exception despite the large size.

Has anyone else noticed how the reviews/tests where the Giulia breaks down or is deemed ''worse than the Germans'' gets a FUCKTON of dislikes and loads of angry pasta nigger comments?
Italians don't take kindly when people talk bad things about their cars
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl3S2nAKCCs

>mfw

And a privyit tam to you too, Sascha.

Which channel?

btfo by scotty

>2014
into the trash it goes

yea right, its built like shit

Those studies are also somewhat misleading. They weigh different kinds of failure or fault the same because all they do is aggregate non-scheduled maintenance from dealer records as their 'reliability index.' So old lady Dithers coming in and having a ripped CV boot repaired is an equal sign of unreliability as another person coming in because their different brand car spontaneously lunched the engine and tranny- As far as that study is concerned.