>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JmDHE
imgur.com/a/lCRSH
imgur.com/a/DYgxe
imgur.com/a/6oYIR
youtu.be/QlgbZHmSu8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Highlander's glasses

First for femglad

>that fucking crushing counterstrike
WARDEN MAINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Wait that was a Crushing Counterstrike not a Superior block Light. What the fuck?

>highlander has crushing counter from all directions
Come the fuck on now.

gimme fem glad pls

I may hate Tru3 but hearing him encourage his teammate was really sweet

Gib plz

Didn't look like it did much more damage, if any

>CRUSHING COUNTER ON ALL GUARDS
Holy shit did warden fuck a devs wife?

Glad weapons are named after gods, pretty cool.
imgur.com/a/JmDHE
imgur.com/a/lCRSH
imgur.com/a/DYgxe
imgur.com/a/6oYIR

his opinions for For Honor aren't great but he's a nice guy

FUCK OFF WARDEN WILL BEAT HIM!!!!

Someone give me a tier list
I want to play the weakest character in the game

Minerva will be good for a waifuglad.

It's over

its a 15 damage counter
its the exact same as Warlord and Valkyrie superior block
it just has a fire effect

Kensei

Kensei or conqueror.

All we know is
Highlander >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Warden

>top heavy soft fient into side heavy JUST to fuck warden over
The devs want warden blood.

Over Juno? I'll have to see in game

>highlanders grab is literally just a better, faster long arm that gives you an execute if the follow up heavy kills them.
Ok

>Told my friend not to buy the game
>He bought the fucking game

You absolute retard.

Lawbringer is still the worst in the game
>m-muh shove off block
Just roll backwards.

People that say kensei are literally only saying that because they want him to get buffed. They seem to not utilize his feints and range.

Warden or Conq.

Kensei is a mile better than Warden.

Wardens shit now but not as bad as ken.

the non competitive tournament is more hype than the actual competitive one

Always is

its cute

Kensei has better defense play than warden though.

>All this warden hate.
Fuck you guys

How?

Conq has the single best turtling ability in the game, he has literally no reason to ever need to try and parry, and characters with no side attack literally can't punish his shield bash.

>want to go to dinner and get some sushi and a drink or two
>but dont want to stop watching highlander/glad gameplay and banter

Guess I'll have to order takeout from somewhere

>kensei has more options
>warden has an unsafe bash
>kensei feint game better than warden and can even confused people at high level gameplay
>kensei better defense and viable offense
>warden can only use top light or zone
>literally a worse orochi

h

Law is the best "actual" knight in the game, as in better than conq and warden.

They're coming

Superior Block on Dodge. Just Dash Forward and grab them. Near walls you get 45 Damage. Warden can only get CC from Top. Aside from that what other defensive move Warden has?
Also Kensei has longer range so he can throw few heavies out without getting GB unlike Warden. A warden literally only has to use his basic moveset, SB is 100% readable now.

Yeah, well reddit told me warden is OP. What now?

I kek'd

STOP
WARDEN IS STILL USABLE

Literally how?
>defensively
Conq guarantees a light off a superior block and all block, lawbringer doesn't guarantee anything besides a shove which then you can LITERALLY roll backwards away from. The same exact logic behind getting out of warden's "vortex" applies here
>offensively
Warden has faster attacks, moves faster, crushing counterstrike, 30 damage off side light confirm, fast top light

I'm honestly curious as to how he ISN'T the worst character in the game.

>Warden has faster attack
>Same speed as law
Hmm.

>crushing counter can be parried
>warden only has two fast attacks, one is top light which is telegraphed as hell
>the other is a zone attack which is the only zone attack in the game that is unsafe on block, even though pk, orochi, nobushi, and warlord have better zones
>everybody and their mother keeps their guard left agaist a warden

is this tournament a good example the devs should ignore competitive shitters?

Yes.

youtu.be/QlgbZHmSu8g

didnt this guy give up on for honor

This faggot shouldn't be making guides about anything, he mains PK and only has her at Rep 4 or something last time I checked. It's like a Little League player telling you how to play baseball.

The fact that the streamers are infinitely more entertaining to watch should be indicative enough.

Those try hard niggers make the game look garbage.

>Streamers make something entertaining

WHAAAAAAAA? NO.

Yeah this is actually fun to watch

Can you judge the quality of a game by players who play it badly?

>made a video saying for honor will never make a comeback and its trash

>ubusoft still gives him shit

Nice fursona, you fucking untermensch.

At least they're fucking playing it. Raiders running back and forth is laughable.

t. pedantic cunt

I mean the fact that they're actually playing the game properly rather than abusing unlock shit and fishing for stampede charges.

>actually throwing out attacks
>being aggressive
>doing cheap tactics like ganking or trying to insta kill from ledges

fuck competitive for honor

the only reason people don't cry for lawbringer buffs is because no one plays him because they already know he's shit so they don't care to cry about how underpowered he is because they don't even play them so they don't care.
if more people actually played him there would be a much larger more vocal group of people saying to buff him

warden confirms much more damage off his attacks that are the same speed as law

>parry cc
only assassins with incredible reflexes
>two
law has one that is only a top. warden has a top AND a side and his zone does 20 damage
>only zone in the game that is unsafe on block
it has the most range to speed
>everyone and their mother keeps guard left against warden
then why not use your top light that you say is so fast?

I can seriously refute any possible claim that anyone can give to law being good.
Here's a basic list
Con:
Slow as fuck on every move except his one top light bonk
No hyper armor period on his heavy attacks that are of the slowest in the game
Every combo requires a heavy attack during it at least once
His shove guarantees a GB when missed if timed quickly (as does every other movement ability)
Long arm guarantees a GB when missed with a very large window to GB
He can only use his unique parries on a light parry, otherwise his parries are no different than anyone else (Just a side heavy or top heavy against wall)
Since they removed throw distance from the game he doesn't get to benefit from positioning as much

Pros
Has high HP
Can deal 45 damage off a light parry
Can stun off a top heavy
Can deal safe but minor damage to any character off a parry regardless of distance by using the light attack stun after parry

There's much more but I realized while typing that you literally will not change your mind no matter what I say for whatever reason. Probably don't play lawbringer so I'm typing this out to someone who has no idea what I'm saying and how bad it really is

That's only because the characters are too new for people to have found the optimal cheese strats.

Give it a week after patch day.

Both of the new heroes look fun to play

warden's lights are literally all the same speed as law's. 500ms top, 600ms sides

Warden gets 30 damage off sides, and can shoulder bash from any light

Lawbringer gets nothing from a light besides trying to use another super slow heavy

But you said that warden had faster attacks

No he doesn't.

>Warden
>30 damage off sides

I think he included the zone as a fast side light.

>only assassins with incredible reflexes
can still be parried
>law has one that is only a top. warden has a top AND a side and his zone does 20 damage
law has better feint potential/mixups. warden's side is not viable, and if you say it is then i'll tell you that lawbringer's zone is viable :^)
>it has the most range to speed
that's warlord friend
>then why not use your top light that you say is so fast?
you can parry it on reaction. have you not seen that? you can keep your guard left, and when they throw a top light you can instantly parry it. i've done it, it's been done to me. it's not unheard of.

Warden can shoulder bash from a light but he doesn't "get" it, you can dodge it or interrupt it or tech the GB. He "gets" as much from a light as LB does, the ability to transition into another move that the opponent can react to.

Gladiator looks really fun

Yeah. Honestly can't wait to main, and if they nerf him. I'll stick by it, same with shinobi

Glad looks nutty, but I feel like he's not that hard to figure out how to go against. All his unblockables are telegraphed as fuck.

Highlander looks not great, but these guys are also barely using the offensive stance so they're only using half the character.

What's next after this brawl? More season 3 content?, Xbox 1 match happened already? Or is it the Dom game?

Yeah me too.

Can't be worse than Cucksei

Any idea on the delay on the highlander exiting offence stance?

In absolute general yes he does as his lights confirm into a second light.

Sorry, 24. Still higher than lawbringer's 15 and combos into shoulder bash.

>80% of the roster can't
>the only people that can are the people that have no reason to top attack you so you would never get it off anyways
>side not viable
>500ms 24 damage into shoulder bash not viable
>lawbringer's zone viable
>900 ms for 20 damage
Warlord's zone does not have nearly as much reach as warden's
>parry on reaction
And somehow you can't parry lawbringer's only fast move in the game by constantly blocking top because every other direction is slow?

Lawbringer can shove off a heavy, but he doesn't "get" it, you can dodge it or dodge literally whatever he throws out after it hits you if it does. He "gets" more from LB because he can cancel it at will and transition into another move that the opponent can react to.

Honestly I can go all day on this.

I fucking love the laserbeam sound on Highlander's forward dash attack cancels.

Who won the PC tourney, just got here and what was the winning character?

>play 2v2
>respect 1v1
what did they mean by this?

They should add fire to Warlord and Valk for clarity sake.
And maybe like, blue fire to Warden or something.

Brawl is stupid and always has been.

>Want to lure in new players
>With this absoltue cancer tournament
All they should have shown were the fun tournaments with the new heroes. That massive pile of cheese, buggy unlock tech and turtling cost them players, if anything.

>bahjeera talkin shit about true caught on stream

>they added a 1v1 tournament mode that will be just as bad instead of a cool castle siege mode packed with action

I don't know why they push this esports competitive shit. It's the game at it's worse.

I would like that.

>Gladiator has cool boxing stuff
>Centurion gets gay grape eating pose
>Reading this thread has only made me realize just how ruined Warden is and Highlander will meme all over him
The stream is hype but once it's over I'm gonna be hit with a wave of depression baka desu senpai.

>highlander has underpants and no schlong dangling under kilt
dropped

This. I have never seen a game that's so boring, cancerous and utterly shit at competitive level. I'd be embarassed if I had to present For Honor to a friend and he would watch this.

>Still downloading
>Played a bunch of Warden and a little of Kensei in both betas
>Also want to play Lawbringer now
>Reading this thread and everybody hates these guys
D-darn

Warden was still decent not to long ago, but he's on his death bed now sadly. A new character is about to replace him.

seems like the best mode in the game when people play it properly

It's not that people hate them. It's just that most of us aren't delusional. Those characters are trash and we're gonna let you know that so you know what to expect.

They hate it because they cant take it

>Every other duel is against a warden
>All of them spam GB from neutral
Why does this happen?

Kensei is actually good if you learn to feint. He's got great range and great damage with his unblockable attack that can be feinted and turned sideways

Warden's just "bad" because people liked his shoulder bash to be the end all of all fights and then when people learned how to dodge it they are saying he's bad. They rely so entirely on their shoulder bash that when it doesn't work they cry and cry and cry

>highlanders top heavy into side heavy soft fient

Jesus this looks horrible to play against.

It's not hate user. They are stating those characters really suck ass against a non-brain dead chum. Even at a non-competitive situation, you gotta work for the win(not in a good way either)