Finally! EV makes sense!

Other urls found in this thread:

motorcyclistonline.com/zero-motorcycles-improves-performance-across-board-for-2018-motorcycles
twitter.com/AnonBabble

INSTANT TORQUE for only $52k

electricity is gay

>open throttle
>do a backflip

>posted using electricity
Ur gay user. We're all gay.

Still not a REAL BIKE

no i used petrol

They'll still find out a way to make it drip oil, just like a real harley!

lol you can load up the gas versions of these to that much. People spend stupid amounts on these to cruise 10 days a year. I'm sure some will buy it just for the name. Though the lack of sound might be hard sell especially for the LPSL faggots.

They already have 1.6+ liter engines so they got that torque. The thing will probably weigh too much to lift the front wheel.

Really motorcycles is the only place the electricity meme works on automobiles at the moment, and Harley isn't even the first to that party.
I'm glad they're looking into it though: Aside from hardcore bikerfags and meth dealers (who weren't going to buy an electric anything anyway), your average motorcycle rider doesn't burn though enough range on the regular to not be able to charge up back at home.

Aren't they shutting down a production plant?
Who do they think is gonna buy this?
Not the fat ass old fags rolling around on Harley's with some leathery nag on the back.
>Market it to millienals and make it cost more than a high end production car
Just die or make entry level bike that don't try to kill their riders.

of all bike makers and bikes model they choose to do a naked sport bikes
why didn't they make a heavy super comfy cruiser ?

>Harley Davidson failing another attempt to lure in younger buyers

Isn't half the point of riding a Harley to feel the vibration of the bike and the sound of the pipes cruising down the highway?
What does this thing have? It's basically a glorified scooter

>motorcycles is the only place the electricity meme works on automobiles
Nah, they only range around 50 miles a charge depending on how you ride.

Zero did it better

50 miles is basically 1 gallon of gas on some bikes, most get in the 35-45 mpg range, with 3.3-6 gal tanks.
I ride 20 miles to work, 40 round trip a day at Texas highway speeds (70-80 mph), that battery would die about 3/4s the way through my return trip home.
Electric bikes won't work till battery tech increases

or until you can charge it at work

This has range of up to 150 miles.

Says Whom'st ?
Every article I read says 50 mpc

how is it going to be here in 18 months when harley will be out of business before then?

Depends on what battery they have
The 2018 models are supposed to go up to 223 miles
motorcyclistonline.com/zero-motorcycles-improves-performance-across-board-for-2018-motorcycles

zero is good shit
harley playing catch up. they had their chance several years ago with the livewire but it never went anywhere

A
FUCKING
SCOOTER

>silent motorcycles
Perfect for anti-drug death squads

i cant wait until the boomers die and the numales forming the next generation of fat aging mid life crisis fucks all have these instead of fart canned models so I don't have to be woken up late at night by asshole retards trying to look cool to make up for their 20s where they were distinctly not cool at all

How loud is the speaker that plays shitty engine noise?

The only people I know that buy HD are people who put drag pipes on them and annoy the residential area of town.

The boomers riding them will have to go around grunting like in South Park.

>400 bucks costing work boots: the brand LITERALLY cannot compete
Wew fucking 10/10 they might as well admit their pushturd motors are flawed by default. The ONLY thing they had going for them was that v-rod engne Porsche designed for them and they stopped its production.
>muhh jjjerrrrbbbs
>muh hurrrrlyyy
>muh hardtail haha I am a man I don't need rear suspension why is my crotch so tingley though

I wouldn't trust the retards at HD to design electrical components. Unless they shoehorn in the LS218 bike motor electrical stuff this is a fucking bailout waiting to happen.

Bikes have seperate throttle ecu's nowadays, partly for emissions. The KTM 1290 super duke R NEEDS it because of the short wheelbase, ligbt weight and 144 metric torks. 44Teeth has a nice interview about the development of the 1290 prototype and goes into the bike and why + how it's so fuggin extreme. I mean, come on. It's a 1.3L V twin naked bike that can do conpeting laptimes with 1L supersports

>Aren't they shutting down a production plant?
Yes. Harley-Davidson recently announced that due to lack of demand, company consolidation means the manufacturing plant and offices in Missouri will be shutting down.

Will this be the first 1000 pound motorcycle?

Easy, just make the transmission cases really badly so gear oil leaks out

Superior Brazilian technology > harnold daveleeson

kek

and this

>buy silent electric motorcycle
>get pulled out in front of first day of riding
>die

>somehow still makes harley sounds

thick