/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Bannerlord modding scene edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Weekly "Blogs" announced:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/19

Revealed at E3 2017:
youtube.com/watch?v=IUkL42p3Mss
youtube.com/watch?v=BMeqj8WG0a8

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/174

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/6HGMrkV2

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Custom troop trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-2-beta
>CTT for Dickplomacy
mediafire.com/?8qbwrc98hqt8o9b

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V9vQ_y9JJ1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Muret
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-22
mediafire.com/file/8qbwrc98hqt8o9b/Custom Troop Trees - Dickplomacy Edition.rar)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bad trips

This is Rhodok soil

So when is Cozur adding dragons?

Bannerlord soon fellow /mbg/

>Bannerlord modding scene edition

>late Rome mod
my dick can only hope this is god tier

>no 1257 Calradia mod
how

Who should I side with in Rising Sun? Shogunate or Imperial court? Which clan/domain?

>Retexture Bannerlord
>to make it look pretty or maybe improve the wonderful Florus and shading or maybe even the horse textures
What the fuck.
This is some kind of entrepreneur forum autist trying to squeeze himself in a place on the future modding scene podium of shit or something ?

idk, most modders are a little autistic

>Re-texture Bannerlord
>No one bothered with Warband

Nope

Sword of Damocles never
First one I guess

Even if that Kingdoms of Arda never comes out I really hope someone can salvage the 3D models.
Just imagine all those goods being lost in the void

>modders sharing

If this is the kind of "retexturing" these faggots want to do they must be stopped at once

>when someone tries to configure ENB for New Vegas

it looks like they just threw gaussian blur + glamour glow over a fucking test photo from Taleworlds lmao

talk about niggerrigging

>he hasn't deleted binkplay.exe

>literally the first thing I do

Custom Troops/Persistent Troop Identities user here. I'm seriously considering putting out everything I make under one of those open source licenses that says if you wanna incorporate any of this, make your code open source of fuck off.

or*

do it nigga, there's literally no reason not to

I like this ideas is it is both ethical and purposefully obstreperous to shithead modders.

Absolutely based

poor little dane getting PICTED

why are the bodies in VC so strange

>playing viking conquest
>be lord of Northymbre
>at war with mierce, those fucks in the north (not the irish since I conquered them) and the danes
>fucking about to smash all their kingdoms in
>out of fucking nowhere west seaxe declares war
>swoops down with an army of 2k men taking every city of us

what the fuck is this shit, it's literally full time war since the campaign ended and every fuckking kingdom is at war with us now

>norse ''''''''''''settlement'''''''''''

>Olives (10/10)
>Weight: 40
>Cheese (30/30)
>Weight: 6
Please explain this to me. Are the olives made of fucking steel? Is that why they're heavier than 50 bits of full pork?

blogtiem pls, thank you

3 months passed, we survivied
gained: 1 castle and 1 village, 4 vassals qualitty cunt/10 and 2 combat bimbo wifes
and the best- Nords declared war on us

all that keeping most strict SWAG standards

Can Bannerlord come out please?

>norse anything

Saxons.

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

what about that dynasty warriors mod?

So, what do you do exactly when you skip the vessel phase as female and go straight for renegade Queen? I fee like at 1.2k renown, 101 honor, and 60 right to rule, I can't do more then periodically get war declared on my by the Sarranids or Rhodok, lose my land, take my troops, retreat, return, reconquere, and have them eventually tire out and offer peace

. My emissary at 6 persuasion has no pull, my 3 lords hate me, I'm unwed), and only have Wayyah Castle to my Kingdom, and am trying to make a mumaluke death-force to defeat any army on land. Any advice?

insider info: all of rising sun was made with text file tweaks, the mod author didn't even have the geko source code to work with until I sent it to him

are you the futa poster?

no i would never post futa over superior traps

Well I know who you are now, any things in the works we can have insider access to?

well i can post a new patch here early when it's done since i have more of the rising sun source than its creator does

kek, that would be appreciated

Holy shit, God bless him. What a dummy

Caocaoposting? More like cacaposting!
Im actually getting tired of doing this, but everyday until we get that shitty mod.

I'm going to track where you live and violently rape you, I fucking swear to God.

P-please dont

It's too late, you've shitposted one time too many, you're over

You're fucking dead kiddo.

Ok this is the last one and you won, I swear I wont do it again.
If Im gonna get covered in caca anyway then whats the point of stopping?

It better be over buddy

I
AM
THE
K I N G

rip pedro

any man who must say "i am the king" is no true king

shut up, Carlos II is my king

This was a wild ride, thanks everyone for the great experiences we shared together.
youtube.com/watch?v=V9vQ_y9JJ1E

Goodbye, caca poster

He kinda found that out that hard way. If you aren't aware what the post is referencing:

For fuck's sake, since when does ctrl+enter make it instantly post? Finishing that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Muret

>King Peter may have been killed in the initial clash or the Crusaders may have headed for his standard in the second line during the battle, seeking to kill him. According to one contemporary account, he shouted "I am the king!" but was not heard and was cut down instead. Knowledge of his death contributed to the rout of his army.

ded thred
good night, this will be my only bump

lemme go with you

das it made, bdrawraw yer brlade

unnhhhgghuuuuuh

I don't suppose there is a release date yet?

Any mod out there that makes tournaments duel-only instead of melee? Nothing more frustrating than dying at round 1 because my team split into three groups while an entire enemy team is charging straight at me.

1257 has 1v1s

That actually looks cool. Where is that?

>blackface waifu

>Calling ded after 20 fucking minutes

I want /v/ to go.

this 2bh

help

fuckable actually if you got rid of the body hair

and maybe added a little bit of tits

nah he doesn't need em

typical rhodoks

would capture

Custom Troop Trees is updated. I just realised the OP is 2 versions out of date now. Please change to moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-version-22

Changes:

>Troops are no longer ever locked for editing; any troop in the tree can be edited at any time, infinite times
>Items can now be added via Morgh's or text editing and show up as equipment options, but only if a new game is started after the items are added.
>Troop classes (e.g. Infantry, Archers, Cavalry) are now set automatically upon saving based on equipment
>Bug fixed: Troops appearing naked in party screen upon loading game
>Bug fixed: Item modifiers being lost on equipment added to troops
>Bug fixed: When doing the train peasants quest, the village could be attacked by naked custom troops instead of bandits
>Troop levels have been rebalanced so that funds available for troops in the 3-branch tree are significantly higher
>If multiple shields are added to equipment, remaining funds is now calculated by subtracting the average shield value instead of stacking them
>Player is given renown when starting as a king, so won't be treated like a beggar
>As king, player's party size is significantly boosted so that you don't start as a king who can only field a few dozen men
>Starting as a king now gives consistent results when it comes to player kingdom fiefs; there will no longer be random castles across the map being added at start
>Bug fixed: Constable offering troop customisation dialogue option prior to becoming king, with strange results
>Constable recruitment dialogue uses custom troops prefix
>The Reset option on troops now resets troop names
>If a change to stats or equipment is made and then unmade, the buttons are the top will reflect that the troop remains umodified (not so with name changes)
>Riding skill is initially set to 0 for all troops

So it seems australians already woke up...

It's almost 5 PM mate.

dickplomacy when

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

>>Troops are no longer ever locked for editing; any troop in the tree can be edited at any time, infinite times
>>Items can now be added via Morgh's or text editing and show up as equipment options, but only if a new game is started after the items are added.
merge this with dickplomacy and i don't think i'll ever play another native enchanced mod.

>when

MediaFire says 12 minutes.

how are you still cool and not a massive faggot?
how have you not succumbed to modder's curse yet?

based

he's not doing total conversions

I have it on good authority that this game will be released on August 28th, 2017. It is the monday after gamescom. It's a monday because they'll have a whole week to rush out any immediate fixes if necessary. It's after gamescom because who doesn't enjoy free publicity?

And also as we all know, in Aug 28th, 476, barbarians overthrew the last of the Roman emperors. The Western Roman Empire was formally disbanded and emperor Romulus August was ousted.

And you know, this game is about the fall of the roman empire. of course they'd pick a symbolic date

TWO WEEKS UNTIL BANNERLORD BOISSSS

>And you know, this game is about the fall of the roman empire
I don't think you really know very much about this

i meant analogous

And it's done, same link (mediafire.com/file/8qbwrc98hqt8o9b/Custom Troop Trees - Dickplomacy Edition.rar)

kek. Maybe, who knows?

>only pretending to not be autistic
pls no

The roman empire survived until the 15th century

This 2bh

19th century***

>
>
>