Post your shitboxes

Post your shitboxes.

o-ok

o-ok

Currently waiting on a new transmission to ship, tearing the new (put in a year ago) 350 apart for some shit, also decided to rip the suspension apart and upgrade the whole thing while it's already off the road. Next is swapping shit over to the new donor frame/cab.

HOT

90's FWD shitbox master race

>Right next to the SALTY ocean
Sorry for your loss user by now the chasis has already corroded hasn't it?

shitbox reporting in

O-ok. Love my shitbox

She’s sleeping right now.

>a sunny day with a dark-green IS
post more

yes

Sure thing

Alright buster

Pic I took when i wanted to research it before buying.
It's now at 227,000 miles (365,321 km) and I'm getting a newer version since I loved it so much.

Makes a great and dependable povertymobile

Honda Jazz, the ultimate shitbox

I'm a college student and know nothing about cars, so I'm lucky that my mother is so good with them. She doesn't know cars, either, but she sure as hell knows how to maintain them. Her Taurus is now at 100,000 miles and still has the new car smell.
Before my sister and I got our cars, she made us take classes on how to change tires and oil as well as just regular maintenance. And when I bought it, my mother had me pop the hood and showed me how to check the fluids and whatnot.
I'm glad she did, since it was a coolant guzzler when I first bought it.

I thought all Eastern Europeans drove VW Golfs and 80's Volvos.
That's how it was when I was there.

We do, mostly Škoda. It's my first car and i was about to buy a MkIV Golf, but this thing came up fucking mint with 40k km's so i bought it

That's pretty good.
When we lived in Germany, my mother got her German DL and bought an old Golf off of some Russian mechanic.
If Turks are the Mexicans of Germany, Russians are the Cubans.

my first shitbox

I remember when my gsr was that clean :(

Only the shittiest of shitboxes.

oh.
ok.

>that perfect green

oh yes bby