We made Lexus cool again

We made Lexus cool again.

is that Catwoman?

Yes, she’s sexy AF!!

Good to see a strong woman in a female role!

I know right?...Finally women are being portrayed in a positive and strong way.

/ourkang/

Wait.

So Lexus now competes with Nissan and wants their Basketball Americans?

Lexus has always been cool

REV UP YOUR CREDIT CARDS YO.

Lexus has never been cool. It's been the smartest option for a luxury sedan for twenty years, that's better than being cool.

I like how this moive is all about KANGZ but uses a japanese car and is directed by whitey.

Target market for lexus is now blax
Cadillac is blax
Chrylser is blax
Jaguar and acura is for pajeet
Japs drive nissans
The only white man cars are ferd and porsche

oh shit marvel isn't shilling Audi anymore

smartest because you love getting swindled by paying a premium for a rebadged corolla?

The movie is about fictional superheroes cast in an "urban" environment. Fuck off with your /pol/ shit, fascist.

Smartest because you dont love being swindled by German stealerships who have the only machines that can diagnose your unreliable germbox once it starts falling apart after the lease is up.

So lexus owners do their own repairs on their brand new $100k luxury cars? so hardcore

>German cars
>Unreliable
Pick one.

Lexus doesn't even make one car in the top 20.

Lexus was cool? What timeline did I wake up in..

Lexus and cool in the same sentence without "seriously un" in between? You have cocked up as badly as whoever took what could have been a fantastic car in the LC and stuck that nose on it.

>lexus
>needing a repair
Kek.

>euro chart
Hurr.

LS400 and IS300 (2JZ) were good user.

>>euro chart
As if anywhere else in the world matters.

Lexus needs repairs and maintenance just like any other car
You would know if you had ever owned one

Shit. Now I need to delete all my ironic lc500 shilling pictures.

Back on the kia stinger hypetrain we go!

>Hey, all cars need oil changes
>Look at me I'm so smart!

All cars have wear items busriding retardo

Take an RC350 for a test drive, you'll fall in love with Lexus instantly. It's more than a rebadged Toyota, many have smoother suspension and different handling altogether. Lexus-only platforms are some of the best vehicle you'll ever realistically drive. It's like wanting a Porsche Boxster as a dream car, it's not far-fetched and you can easily achieve it.

If you take an Avalon and ES for a test drive back to back, you'll feel a difference. It'll drive somewhat similar, but the ES feels like a luxury car the second you sit in it. I'd sooner pay for a V6 camry (not the ugly new facelift one) before an ES though, simply because most newer sedans (after ~2010 for me) already surpass my desire for additional luxury, and anything additional is going to be something I won't use for commuting in a hot city climate. Heated seats, awd, heated steering wheel, some sort of connectivity that isn't compatible to my S5, leather seats, etc. However, if I were wealthy and could finance a 40k car in a couple years without any worry, I'd get an RC in a heartbeat.

>t. 2011 corolla owner that's been enjoying his shitbox because it's more enjoyable to drive than the large vans and land barges he's used to

Not with an ugly as fuck front grill like that.

heh, fuck off from 4chin niger

i'd rather buy a lincoln black label.

I'd rather drink a clorox cocktail.

>cool again
Implying a Toyota with leather was ever cool in the first place. BMW>Lexus

I have nothing against lincoln, but the black label is a huge price tag for the amount of luxury you won't ever find a way to use in a lincoln. Those kinds of technologies simply get dated way too quick.

saved