Is marriage a good investment?

Is marriage a good investment?

if you like getting cucked

It's a good investment if you're a woman or if you're the one making much less or no money. But mostly if you're a woman. Otherwise marriage makes no sense. You will lose in the likely event of divorce.

No.Just pick a celeb waifu that makes you happy. Fall in love with her and spend your life fapping to her for free. Before going to bed, imagine she is talking to you about the day, cuddling and planning yout future together. You could also imagine fights and make-up sex when feeling like you need some drama. Its more fulfilling than a real wife and completely free. Mine is pic related

/thread

Find a woman unable to have kids with rich parents or lots of her own money. Cougars really are the best for this. they're like dealer certified pre-owned vehicles. You get a fair trade off on price and pretty good looks. Eventually you'll outgrow them or they'll be too old but then you just replace them.

This is my goal, find a cougar, maybe even one who works some place. Hook it up and then get a job there for fat $$$.

Just make sure that she earns more than you do, and you'll be ok. That's really the only criteria

>make sure that she earns more than you do
>guaranteed erectile dysfunction
When did the pussification of Millennials become complete?

>make sure she earns more than you

Prepare for JUST

We have this thread at least once a week.
No, marriage in and of itself is not a good financial investment unless you're a stay at home husband, but there are other reasons non-tangible reasons to get married. Of course, you all being autistic, don't understand that.

This right here is why Veeky Forums will never have a gf.

Divorce rates are incredibly low among white educated working couples. But no, you NEED a rural gf that 'graduated' high school and wants to be a house wife because you NEED it. And then you have the gall to complain about divorces and alimony when neither of that shit happens if they're working and educated.

Average looking women are much less likely to cheat on you or leave you, and they're character is also much more developed, being able to hold interesting conversations. They're also of course, more likely to be interested in you for non-material reasons. But no, you NEED a 10/10 bimbo who doesn't know how to do anything but look pretty. Whoa, that girl that's in to me is only a 7/10? Fucking rejected, why did she even bother? You then of course complain when she cheats on you with someone actually in her league, is actually only with you for your money, or doesn't have any personality and is boring, vapid, and not caring about anything other than instagram likes.

On that same note, why would anyone voluntarily submit themselves to that situation? You know most people have aspirations? Goals? Like you did back in middle school, before you realized you were going to be nothing more than a unmemorable NEET. Why would they throw that away? Why would they just get rid of their hobbies, their friends, and their life? Because you're some hot shot that everybody loves to be around? You're not, you're that person on that bus that has empty seats next to them while people are standing. You have NOTHING to offer women or anyone for that matter so why would they choose you over anyone else? Over people that do? But of course, if a woman asks you to make any concessions, they're needy and controlling.

It's fine if you decide you don't want one if they don't match your ideals but then don't bitch about >tfw no gf

Partially relevant

too bad looks are negatively correlated with education, so unless u are literal 8+ educated male you will have to settle for one or the other

And what if things will go wrong with 2 of you. She will kick your ass from your job and from your house. And you will be a broke ass homeless

The reason you get married is to have kids and provide a stable environment for them. Otherwise it is pointless

*tips fedora*

Marriage is probably not.

Moving in with a girl definitely is
>cook
>maid
>whore
>split expenses

He's one of those butthurt geeks who think hot people aren't smart

WE'VE COVERED THIS A MILLION TIMES

Only in sharia ruled countries

>free sex on demand
>free 24/7 maid and cook
>free punching bag

Marrwage is not about $ investment.
Marrwage is about long term health care.
Also Marrawage is about having airs that will sue your unfaithful wife over once you die.
Ultimate afterlife F You!

I have never read a solid, factual response to why a man needs to get married.

It's always something fickle, like "you don't want to be alone, mannn".

>airs

It's late, Im a lil drunk, i spell like shit.
You got something besides my spelling?

Yes. Dual incomes duh. Get a prenub, hold your assets in things she couldn't steal, have kids immediately for, statistically speaking, the more kids a woman has while married, the less likely she will divorce your ass.

Also, marry a Christian. Much lower rates of divorce.

>faggots like you
>is marriage a good investment
>is hookers good investments
>is a gf a good investment
just kys

you have a nice wiafe

I come from an upper middle class family, I'll be alright. I'm also a very reasonable, calm, and understanding person.

I'm also not some lazy bum who wants to mooch, I wouldn't mind being pampered by some wealthy cougar while I go to school/etc though.

Q1. Is she a slut? (ie one night stands and likes to 'party', lots of short term partners)

Q2. Are her parents divorced?

If you can answer no to both of those questions you have a chance.