tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes
Aegis Rank upgrades detailed: i.imgur.com/KyOAzls.jpg

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

>tfw you make a thread slightly after someone else made a thread

Everyone in this thread is slow

Playing Scorch is the highest skill cap activity in any video game, all time. Except for maybe Q3A CPMA duels or Quake Live CPMA duels before they made it as casual as it is now. If you think it's boring, it's because you hit a skill wall and can't get to the upper tier where you are literally king of the server.

serves you right for making it be a diesel dyke edition

Says you, you fucking faggot

>Fidget spinner valve
SCORCH IS FOR AUTISTS

what the fuck

yet another reminder

>SMGs are still godlike

Wow nothing fucking changed, still getting sniped by r97

Xboners who's on?

Reminder that you aren't better than anyone else for using grenadiers. Anyone who says otherwise should go back to r/titanfall

but that's wrong

Post your fucking stats you shitter or go fucking kill your self for being a meta loving faggot

I kill you, I'm bettah

briggsfag BTFO

>posting the literal worst character in the game as the OP
You deserved it you retard

REMOVE
NORMAL
MAPS
FROM
MFD
NITRO
HOLY
FUCK

but glitch is a normal map

>remove the good maps from the bad maps playlist

this. Respawn finally did something right but they went and fucked it up.

where my bOIs at?

OI!

oi

who's bettah?

These two

that's an obvious stalemate
who's the bettah one in this one though

>fearsome two headed warcrying maniac
vs
>some fat fuck who hides his face and needs to use 2 (two) knives
skks obviously

I think BlilB has the obvious advantage here seeing as how he has two knives and skks is sticc.

no eyes vs three eyes

no but seriously why doesnt the 501st Legion network not require stoic white holopilot?

What a fearsome battle

Titanfall: Assault on pc, when? Mobages eat my battery like crazy.

Is anyone on XB1 up for Insane FD on Rise? Scorch main

Are the Ltd ed warpaints worth it for the aegis xp boost? Was in a game of FD hard where I got two extra points as a team bonus. Thinking about picking a couple of skins up. Are the xp rates doubled or a skimpy percentage?

+1 for each player with a good goy paint. So a max of +4 aegis merits per game, provided every player is using one

I've only seen like 3 good goys so far on PS4. I don't think anyone is really buying them.

same deal for the elite weapon skins, but those also earn the owner a chance to get a 2x XP token.... I've got like 30 so far.

I see em all the time on pc, surprise: console kiddies don't have spare dosh for neat paintjobs.

even if half of them suck

really dude? In FD i see at least one other dude with an Aegis skin in every other match.

So is the max as many people using them? Like if you had six people with the elite skins would you get six extra merits?

I usually get a couple creds from the squad leader bonus, but the patch notes seem to say that it doesnt stack.

Does anyone know what this "Elite Squad Member" Merit is that I get every now and then?

Also just got back from taking a break from the game, what guns are the knew metah so I know to avoid them?

Thanks for the fast times ps4bros.

SMGs supposedly got a nerf but they're still pretty beefy. G2 got btfo with a fire rate decrease. Pistols do less damage now.

likewise my dude, it was a fun few hours.

except for the most OP pistol and best shotgun, which only got a slap on the wrist to its firerate.

Yeah, Ministiff just has a barely perceptible firerate decrease. It's throwing me off because my follow-ups don't land where I expect them to, so it's all back to retraining those reflexes.

Can respawn go a single update without fucking something up big time?

Honestly i'll take for not being sniped across the map by r97 shitters anymore. Basically all shitscan got a nerf and projectile weapons stayed untouched "to promote weapon diversity". While there's still people using the shitter weapons, you can tell they aren't raking in the kind of killcounts they used to.
One moment from playing today that comes to me is that i got nabbed mid-air by a G2 but I could tell that the dude was actually tracking me, which for console is pretty big. SMGs are still kind of a problem, I notice I'm dying a lot to Alternators lately, but there's not been anything that got me really mad.

is for
i fucked up the quote dont hate me

Are they really shitters if they can snipe you from across the map? It takes some aim, map awarness, and enemy awarness skill.

i know what you're doing, but i'll bite anyway.
Back when the r97 and CAR had a three-round kill with barely any damage dropoff at all ranges, i could use them to tapfire people pretty easily at pretty much any distance with no effort. Which is what made them shitter weapons.

>sidearm nerf

But why? At least they didn't touch my REEE machine

Supposedly since you can take sidearm and anti titan both now they nerfed them. Like before the thinking was they had to be relatively strong except the reee for some ungodly reason in order to be a worthwhile choice over AT weapons.

sidearms were nerfed because now that you don't have to choose between a pistol and an AT weapon, they don't need to hold up on their own. You can kind of see Respawn's reasoning, even though the change was entirely unnecessary.

Stop using grenadier weapons.

Stop using weapons. Finish every match with 0 points.

didn't he post a match where he got like 30 kills with just melee pre nerf?

if one is supposed to commit to """""relentless improvement""""", how can you improve without using the weapons with the highest skill curve and difficulty level? Why should you settle for the easiest kill when using grenadier weapons require you to take advantage of the movement system, to seek better positioning, to know the map, and to work to outplay your opponent?

How is "hold RMB, LMB" improving yourself?

How is "fire in enemy's general direction, hope my splash damage kills him" improving yourself?

It's not, that's why you don't do that and aim for direct hits. Read what you're replying to and at least make your bait relevant.

>tfw I like scorch prime's voice more but prefer the look of non-prime scorch

what the fuck, nexon?

youre only about 5 threads too late

Well excuse me, I just saw this shit on the front page of /v/

thus is the fate of every game given to korean free to play jews

YOU

I mean, the girl's cute, but still, what the fuck

is it a girl tho
honestly I cant tell

She's got that Asuka Kazama kinda tomboy look to her.

In my opinion unless you think the pauldron is cool they aren't really worth it unless you play NS or Legion who have the best warpaint since everyone else's is pretty meh.

>ns or legion
Both garbo. The only good one is ion's, and monarch's is semi-decent. The rest are total shit.

excuse me

nerf gun on legs

EXCUSE
ME
don't speak to me or my titan again

Is there one like this that has the cum on it? I honestly don't know why but I really like her.

To be fair, we also got this out of the deal.
>Outlaws wreaking havoc across the Frontier (no mention of Militia)
>IMC develop the Mk.6 Automated Law Enforcement Officer (ALEO), or AL-6 for short
>An amalgamation of the best combat AI data the IMC has to offer
>But with a personality and human attributes to boot to make him relatable to people
>Rebels against the IMC when the corp moves to exterminate the native people on his planet at the hands of the faulty AI TALOS
>Is now an independent freelancer, wandering the Frontier to dispense justice and order

If there is, I don't have it saved. Sorry senpai
hello ban

>battery boi
I'll take it.

According to the website, she's the daughter of a Frontier pioneer and inherited his trailblazing spirit. Apparently, she got her Pilot training from dear old dad who just wanted to teach her how to protect herself as a pioneer. Then dad went missing with a bunch of other explorers, so now she's exploring the Frontier looking for him.

I want to crush her hopes and dreams

I email [email protected] with proof of the person hacking if I want to report them properly, right?

Be nice.

Gay

>black haired samus

is her last name Anderson?

Of course, we already know about Hollow and how she's supposedly one of the most legendary and enigmatic assassins on the Frontier, how any high-profile murder anywhere automatically assumes her as a suspect, how she always disappears without a trace after getting a job done.

oh fuck she looks nice

And to round things out, we have good old Wonder Bread here.
>Descendant of one of the inventors of the Titan
>Was an IMC test pilot before he got bored and chose to deploy to the Frontier as a properly-enlisted IMC Pilot
>Discovers that Titans are being "abused" by the IMC and are used for the corporation's "inhumane operations" at the expense of innocent civilians
>His breaking point was finding the records of his dead scientist friend(s) that explain just how greedy and callous the IMC truly is
>Thoroughly redpilled on the IMC, he acts instead to save innocent lives and friendly scientists
>Loses his arm in the process, but scientist buddies give him a cybernetic replacement
>Is now a freelancer traveling the Frontier to repair the IMC's damage

Just posting your friendly everyday hack that I reported to Respawn. Hopefully this nigger gets banned.

Maybe that was just the most graceful flick in the world.

And then here's another one. Watch how his shots stay exactly on target, never wavering, and how all of his shots are almost exactly chest height.

I also love how you can tell he stops firing EXACTLY as they die, so it's extra easy to tell how clear he's hacking.

low quality think collectors in here

ded

Titanfall Assault is just terrible, right?

"Pay money for better experience" doesnt make me want to pay money - it makes me delete the trash game.

Looked nice, though, for a mobile.

It's reskinned Clash Royale my man. At least the thermal scorch they gave android users saying BURN makes me laugh every time.