It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand

>it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi2HW4oC9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jeeps are really fun to offroad with though

I never really got the draw of jeeps.

20k to buy and another 40k to spend on modding a chrysler product? No thanks.

There's a big community locally for them but if I was going to offroad I'd buy an old 4runner.

I own a Cherokee, just not a fan of the community. Even on a stock HP D30 and 30+ inch tires it's pretty good for anything but rocks.

That new jeep pick up looks good, but anything other than the wrangler looks like pigfat dogshit

this too, all the people I know who are jeep owners are the biggest pricks. I'm sure there are tons of great people who own them, but the ones I know are total cunts

Oh yeah well G wagons let you test those bridges at the dealership

youtube.com/watch?v=5Hi2HW4oC9w

Fucking border hoppers. God dang bastards

I remember this, the asshole smuggler got hung up on the border fence and abandoned the jeep.....which part of this is the 'jeep thing'?

>broke down
>The iconic Jeep thing

As someone who has owned several Wranglers and one Toyota, it’s something you just have to drive around in and experience for yourself. Toyota’s are reliable as shit, but unless you’ve dumped money into a lift and some big wheels, they’re pretty boring rides. Driving a stock Jeep without the roof and doors is fun in its own plus the shorter wheel base is a massive off-road advantage. The whole dumping money into a Jeep thing is just because the aftermarket support is better for wranglers than any other vehicle on the road and there are a lot of them, so people just go overboard to make them look unique.

Oh hey guys! Check out my '96 Cherokee. Pretty cool, rite??

i wish i bought my aunts 99 grand cherokee for $800 when she offered it to me

Oh haha.. uhh, don't look over there user

O-oh no user, it's ok!! It's supposed to vibrate like that at highway speeds! HAha,, old cars are so funny...

Sure is, nice antenna performance bend too

Or don't pile a tonne of money into mods, and enjoy the industry-best resale down the line.

yes they are. my coworker owns a jeep. witnessed me get in a wreck and just drove right on by did not care.
love the jeep hate the guy driving it

you bent your antenna in an autistic fit or what happened

No window tint

Its like you want people to look at you at the stoplight

I'd rather have a Gelandewagen

defender

Not even broke down, just high centered because Mexican's cannot into ramps.

I daily a 50s CJ-3
Its fun

oh wow a perforated steel track with parallel tracks with minor, obtuse angles

shut the hell up you'd still piss yourself

Nope, that was actually the college kid whose 'spot' I kept parking in... on a public parking street. For work.

>no clapping
>dead silence

Would be different in Murrica.

>Chrysler product
there is your problem user , if you want to get into jeeps , get something before 92 I think it is when chrysler bought out jeep.
In other words buy a fucking jeep not a dodge

As much as I hate swedes I've always wanted one of these.

Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge

I have never met a person who has wanted to pay for a headache.

I own an XJ, and I don't get it either.

heh

That’s a series 2a not a defender. I have a 2a. The community is amazing. Everyone is helpful and lots of fun. One guy on the forums replied to my first welcome message with “any issues starting her. Message me I’ll come help.” A very friendly community.

That's not a defender, it's a tractor made to look like a jeep, which is the pinnacle of british engineering.

>20k to buy
fun fact niggers

the new wrangler base two door model with stick and no AC is over $30k out the door

Chrysler bought Jeep in 1987, but they didn't stamp their logo on them until 1988. And changes they made didn't start showing up until around 1990 or 1991.

>Nope, that was actually the college kid whose 'spot' I kept parking in..
When I went to university, one (or more) asshole kids would try to reserve their parking space by putting in a cone they stole from some other location. It was an obnoxious tactic because official repair crews would reserve their spot if they had to leave to fetch parts and come back. And you can't simply key the car that parked there after the cone disappeared because the repair crew can legitimately get done and leave.

>it's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.
It's a border crossing, crime, SJW, taxes, and social welfare issue. Many citizens do understand. As border walls go, it doesn't work when amnesty is always granted when democrats take control again. As a result shown in the 2016 census, california had mexicans become the majority race in that state with all other caucasians grouped together into #2 place followed by blacks in #3.

I don't think Chrysler started really micromanaging Jeep until after they killed off the XJ, though.