mega.nz/#!9Et2EZJB!7hwORvHJUxMQ-sl4BZzjyVYL6C5zNgRKpr4B5H7ROOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck europe and fuck islam

>tfw no sticky

Post more pugna.

>implying ti7 wasn't a honeylan

I fell asleep after /ourguys/ Liquid won

I'm so happy for Lasse and Kuro

>tfw will start playing dotes tomorrow again and literally only pick ES, Veno, Furion, AA, Kotl and NS

umad

RATE TI7
>RATE T17
RATE TI7
>RATE T17
RATE TI7
>RATE T17
RATE TI7
>RATE T17

I heard the new fairy hero has SHEER HEART ATTACK, is this true?

nth for Kuro

6th for the Destroyer of Champagne

>new thread
i hate this feel

fap to saje "semen demon" dene instead
here's a mise en bouche

nice OP retard
oh who am I kidding no one ever reads the sticky
hell a few years ago someone replaced one of the links with a pastebin for the entire script for Shrek and no one noticed until he said so

I am a predictionBull

next relevant esport event when

Do you think the new ESPORTS season with like 10 majors and 20 minors will work out well? I think it's so many tournaments that it will kill the hype, but I'm not sure.

Wheres her penis

Is GH /our guy/?

TI7/10

I haven't played in a while
How do you not stay behind with batrider? Can you stack two camps at once
Also is he still an offlaner

is he gonna make it bros?

Why can't we just keep the sticky year round? Why can't other established generals get a sticky too so multiple new threads don't get made?

5/10

expected way too much from it, only good series was VP vs LFY, Newbee vs LFY and VP vs Liquid

>zeus
>TA
what were you thinking

better than ti6 and ti4 in recent memory

he'll make it into the canonical bible of JUST

I watched TI on a phone, so I couldn't read this thread, can I get a recap of this year's memes and webms? I already know about HYUKHYUKposting.

Maybe

secret vs liquid was fun, no?

To be honest I'm too used to the new thread system now, I feel like it's an integral part of the Veeky Forums experience.

>Monkey King revealed at TI6 but didn't show up until December 12th 2016

Anyone want to take a guess when the Dueling Fates update comes? I'm betting it's not going to be even this year. If they manage to do it, Valve would be exceeding any expectation of effort I would expect from them.

Better than TI5

how would new generals get made then?

valve made sure there was nothing to meme about
all we got was hyukposting and return of the hologramposting

>2 new heroes
>new card game
>not going to play either
>chinks guaranteed to win TI8
What will 2019 look like?

>Post TI depression
I have watched every single TI and of course not counting the first, this TI is the first that did not give me any post-feels.

Production: Worst so far. 3/10. Bringing 2GD back just to fire him after 5 minutes would have been better than almost all of this.

The all-star match shouldn't have a fucking prizepool. The ultimate insult of how shit that match was, was when they banned tiny. An unpicked hero. Allstar matches are meant to be times when non-CM stuff like techies actually gets picked.

The games: 9/10

will we ever have a hype grand finals again?

>can't even get Siltshit on time

Yeah I'll say late Q1 2017 at the earliest, or surprise shitfest around christmas this year.

Has Valve addressed the gh issue yet?

StarcraftBulls cucking non-human dotards/10

I cant believe that the /csgog/ died

7/10 it had many good games in the main event but the production sucked. Slacks had some good conent, just a few bad segments.

TI's over.

Second best TI after TI3

TI3 > TI7 = TI5 > TI6 (wings was just amazing) > rest > TI4

8/10
everyone who wasnt hyped up by liquid literally going through all of lowebracket to defeat a team that barely lost is an ultracuck

real talk, why did no one pick undying? is it because he's a 4 who can't roam?

> = TI5
lol

TI6 (well, wings really) > TI5 > TI3 = TI7 = evo sf4 > TI2 > evo smash > MLG columbus = TI1 > monster invitational > majors > g1league > ESL frankfurt > NASL > TI4

man she is really hot but knowing that she is with that jew boy i just cant fap nicely to her
maybe if you have some tittie pic of her it might erase that jew boy from my mind when fapping to her
literally, what does she see in him to be with him? all i can think of is money

Realistically, after the Battlepass expires but before the majors start, so between Sept 18 and October 10th.

We'll get an official rough estimate when the post-TI blog post is out.

Same. This TI was a huge letdown production wise. There was literally zero hype. Everything was fucking shit. Felt like a worse version of any of the four majors we had.

>The games: 9/10
There weren't any memorable games until day 3 or 4 of the main event

It's not really a card game. It's a board game with actual resource management (even if it's only individual gold).

They call it a card game because that's marketable.

If they are like wings last year, im fine.

DAC 2015 was the best dota tournament desu

is mushi really a rapist?

Jesus christ nice OP you fucking retard

Had some good games and /d2g/ made the panel more bearable 6/10

at least rtz didn't outright insult kuro and took some of the blame himself

I'll post this to address the day9 defenders of the TI thread:
The day9 you liked in sc:bw and sc2 are due to nostalgia fucking goggles due to esports being a new concept and you being oblivious as to what a good host/commentator is.
We all saw how hard he bombed with his handful of mannerisms, outdated vocab (there's only so many things that can be "sick" or "awesome"), fake enthusiasm and laughter, anecdotes to hide his lack of knowledge of the game while trying to create a link to the audience in the only way he knows how, etc.

You want to see the future?
Machine is the future. Sure, he knows fuckall about the game but the way he interacts with people makes him come off as a sociable and presentable (((person))) and not some puppet whose lines can be easily predicted by a bunch of autists on a bhutanese elephant hat making forum.
You cant be satisfied with the status-quo anymore, and nepotism is for fags.
If you want clowns like day9 to keep hosting events, then the next Machine will be snapped up by the next big thing that everyone will be into.

>all these salty amerisharts

>Ti 7 = TI5
i thought americans were sleep when this thread was made.

Apologize.

>that new thread smell

>key arena TIs
>2015
>2016
>2017
>2014
Weak but not format weak. You can't control the games but you can for the talents and delivery and this TI shows signs of Dota actually dying.

all theses amerifats voting for ti5 purely because EG won lol

TI3 > TI6 > TI5 > TI7 > TI2 > TI1 > TI4

Reminder that Owen "ODpixel" Davies is cumming inside her RIGHT NOW

it's called bauk in SEA and it's accepted

>7ckingbad
>chad

Nice.game.dotards

How HARD will this shitty koala get nerfed?

And do you think they'll finally buff wraith king by making crit and aura a single ability and giving him a second button?

That clonky walk with the aegis on one hand like a fucking boss sold me on kuro. He deserved that shit. I read/watched some interviews about him and he seems so humble and quiet - i know some shit went down with secret and whatnot -; he waited so long to lift that shit that no matter how stoic he cracked a bit. He is a legend.

EVERYONE POST YOUR FAVORITE DAY9 BEFORE THEY BECOME IRRELEVANT

pssst, user
my pubs

Announcing it as a board game would have probably caused less of a shitstorm, but then there'd be confusion regarding whether or not it's a physical product.

I didn't watch one second of TI7 but I'm going to pretend to be TL's biggest fan out of national pride.

This is the handsome man who won, right? ELITE!

are you kidding people think this was top tier finals
no way were having above average finals anymore

>Valve have control over the game RNG.
>that dd rune literally saved the game for Liquid in game 3

I like how machine has a bit of that capitalist "hey, don't be a fuckhead" to him too
Like when everyone laughed about him skipping the chinese players for all-star pregame interview he fucking ripped into them - as well he should've, as host. Honestly did a bang up job, even if the fatigue was real by the end of the event.

I like the originals

i should have saved the mega link and compile it into a collage myself and then tweet it to day9 for memories

fuck me im bored

>That clonky walk
doesn't he walk like that because he had an injury or something?

Wings was so jaw dropping to watch those niggas were machines.

>leaving liquid for OG

How hard is he regretting his decision right now?

>played dota as long as kuroky
>remembered kuroky during MYM era
>won TI that he truly deserved it
>but remembered GH is just came into the scene recently is now a legend within this community
NO

>UPDATED LEADERBOARDS FOR AMERIKEKS

i fucking died with pic related

Honestly I don't mind GH - GH didn't fucking ruin my pubs, meanwhile kuroky started this whole trend of dogshit PAs that love seeing big red numbers.

>people laughed at Miracle when he ditched OG and then they won every fucking Major
>he wins TI
I guess he bet on the right horse

Why don't we have single elimination formats like Apehoop or similar games and instead have group stages?

Why BO2 instead of round robin so that everyone gets to play everyone?

For the way they played, not how they lifted the aegis.

I think this is the best one I made, someone said it reminded them of a berserk character

they'll probably tone down the damage on all abilities

What the fuck is a best of two?

mega.nz/#!9Et2EZJB!7hwORvHJUxMQ-sl4BZzjyVYL6C5zNgRKpr4B5H7ROOI

need those bikini pics of that gook flat girl that was posted during lower bracket finals.

thanks

literally what was it that kuro supposedly did that ruined secret at TI5?

>Implying dota takes skill
The game is literally: Which team presses R first and harder wins: The game