>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qIQoKGY9evU
clips
youtu.be/VKIHfVUjcTg
youtube.com/watch?v=CRklOByzSV0
reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6tdpq8/ubisoft_hosted_for_honor_tournament_ends_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for honorfags will NEVER go away

What did he say /fhg/

>confirmed on live stream to 10k players that it's TEAM MODE not a bunch of 1v1s
honorfags BTFO

Did the devs actually say this, or did the players just play it as a team instead of honorfagging? It means nothing if honorfagging is still a non punishable offense

Devs said it iirc when the 3 of them were sitting around talking about the 2v2 matches between valor and whoever when they all started ganking each other

That's nice and all, but still meaningless when there's nothing stopping honorfags from fucking destroying TEAM modes and acting superior about it

youtu.be/qIQoKGY9evU
Reminder people like this play the game.

Im going to lose my job and no one is going to buy the game. Good job killing it you fucker.

I hope they change spawns so it forces people to fight each other in groups. Brawl is a giant waste of time and makes duels dead because all the duel fags want to 1v1 in the fucking 2v2 mode.

"Unlock my cock, faggot"

>i realize I'm actively hurting others enjoyment and not ayomg the way it warrant to be played but it just gets my fuck so gosh darn hard

I didn't see that round, what happened?

hmmmnm1 and sypher were tied to get into the final bracket. in the final round of the final match, both had 1 bar of hp left. they are cautious and whatnot testing with GB on each other
sypher back up towards a wall that is SLIGHTLY elevated, hmnm goes for a GB, sypher CGB, hmnm FUCKING TRIPS OVER A ROCK then eats a heavy attack
clips twitch tv/VibrantStrangeClamDancingBaby

Holy shit

>not expecting the CGB>Knockdown>Top Heavy
What a fuckin scrub lol

These people fucking infuriate me. In my opinion they ruin the game more than balancing issues

Should i add movesets for Glad and Highlander in the pastebin?

yeah

What the hell is this helmet, I've never seen it, ever

Its the devs fault for making spawn points so far away because this "validates" that it should be 2 duels. Its fucking gay.

what the fuck

JUST

Why do I have the feeling these people play on PC?
Are honor fags really that common on consoles?

wait this faggot actually won 10k dollars?

You get a few of them in Brawl, a lot of them get pissy but will can't do anything about it as long as you buddy cue.
The worst is if you ever solo cue and get an honorfag teammate though, cause those autists will leave you to 1v2 the enemy and then not rez you.

It sucks too if you ever get an Elim lobby full of honorfags. It's insufferable as fuck to be the only dead player and watch your 3 teammates each lose 1 at a time vs an assassin stacking feats with Sharpen Blade and Fear Itself.

2k, 10k is distributed to everyone in the tourney, 1st place gets 2k.

What platform you on?

How would you fix Lawbringer

Pretty sure that's Valeria, one of Cent's two Epic armors.

I've managed to get a imgur link of a complete moveset for Glad but I can't find one for Highlander. anyone got a link?

So Season 3 starts the 15th, but does anyone know at what time?

More stamina+hyperarmor on heavies.

So where can I find Roman's reaction to that Nobushi win or is just implied?

Roman literally said, verbatim, "Good fucking job" while shaking the Nobushi guy's hand, and then said "You might have you change your play style soon" or something like that. He then leaned close and appeared to whisper in his ear.

Give him reverse Shug armor, after taking a hit he has a few seconds of hyper armor.

I play on xbone, and they run fucking rampant in elimination. At least every third game of elimination I play solo I get paired with autistic retards who happily stand back and watch their teammates get executed

The servers will probably go down for maintenance at 8 AM Eastern.

I think that took 1 hour and a half or 2 hours for Season 2.

Ha, that's pretty good.

As long as parries give guaranteed damage, high-level play will consist of people finding ways to damage without attacking.

If deus vult halla is here, gg, goy

More stam. Or faster recovery. Either one that is more balanced

so some of highlander confirms are
>off a gb, he gets a 15 damage light or 25 damage zone confirm. You can sometimes get a side heavy for 30 damage but is incredibly inconsistent.
>wall splat lets him get a top heavy(top heavy in defensive stance is 40 damage and is his most damaging attack)
>off light parries he gets a heavy in whatever direction he parried, don't switch guard or you can't get a heavy.
>off heavy parry he gets a light or zone, gb attempts tend to whiff alot even on normal range heros
>his kick guarantees an unblockable
>his toss garuntees an unblockable
>his lights in offensive stance are 400ms and take about 20% of your stamina
>his crushing counters do 30 damage
>his foward dash heavy can be feinted into a side dash heavy that is 600ms but quit telegraphed.
trying to find oos punishs and whiff/unlock tech that he can use. In a team fight he can target swap his unblockables to make them unparryable if you angle it right.

>dominion as conq
>get my shit pushed in by two cents and a PK
>hold them all off long enough for Law to come and finish them all off as i die
>someone on their team leaves
>everyone DCs

Cant i just have a good match UBI?

What damage is the unblockable?

all unblockables are 30 damage, quit low desu,

meant for

What time in the VOD were the dominion games with the new heroes?

youtu.be/VKIHfVUjcTg

Thank.

already happen, was pretty lame since it was 4 highlanders vs 4 gladiators. single pick would have been best.

Considering the dude won money, I don't think he's feeling real bad about being a scumlord.

Shill

What's the OTHER one?

Youre no longer invited to promote our game

I haven't played since the start of season 2. Does centurion still have the wall infinite where u change guard the person cant get out of it? Might fuck with noobs tomorrow.

Yeah he's still broken

It's free real weekend

I unironically kind of miss the mordshill to be honest guys

The original shill is long gone. Any posts you see since release are just imposters looking for (you)s.

I wish I could have fun in this game. I don't have the reactions to counter guard break and parry when I need to and can't land attacks on people that can do those all the time.

That happened to me a lot. Thankfully a friend of mine was willing to lend me a hand in learning how to do it properly

Stll took me until this last weeks, and i bought it from day 1, to feint.

So keep fighting on user.

Took me the open beta and like first 2 weeks after release to learn how to do these things reliably.
Also remapping GB to L1. Should have done that right away because it fucked my muscle memory up and took me another week to get used to it.

Thanks for the tips, I already rebound gb to f and it works a lot better than when I used to use the default one but my reactions are just shit. I'm going to have to practice and get better over time.

>Had to sleep, so watching the vod
>finally find 2v2's with new heroes
>the first highlander is just fucking running away, unlocking his lock so he can't block for shit

What the fuck is this. I can't be the only one who thought the constant unlock/lock to 'move faster' was absolutely retarded, especially if you can't pull it off.

Nevermind, his controller was broken.

no the first 2v2 thing still had input problems

>tfw wanna play valk
>tfw she hasnt been good since alpha

I changed it to shift. Helped a lot.

Where's the video with gladiatrix in it? I recall someone mentioning it but I lost the video.

Just unlock bro

im not a pole

youtube.com/watch?v=CRklOByzSV0
near the end

this

Let me guess, everyone uses shuffle and unlock tech now after watching the stream

Thanks.

>tfw a pole
>tfw I fucking hate unlock tech
>tfw now everyone will try to play like a cancerous piece of garbage.

I just want to enjoy For Honor.

unlock shit is gone in 2 days

>tfw no season pass
>need to wait even longer to play the new characters

>To celebrate unlock shit being removed from the game a faggot who abused it to win the tournament gets 10 thousand dollars
Honestly how fucking hard would it have been to just set a rule "No unlock tech" and disqualify faggots who tried doing it anyway?

can i get a quick rundown on what happened with the tournament, i didnt watch it
was it cancer, and was it the final last night or is there still more to go?

Polish nobushi won everything using unlocks. To be fair in such a shit show that was that tournament blaming him for using the only viable thing allowing him to be agressive isn't really as bad as people say, it's the organizers fault that they allowed such shit in the first place.

>B-B-B-BUT THIRD PERSON GAMES MAKE REALISTIC FIGHTAN! FIRST PERSON GAMES LEAD TO GLITCHY BUG FIGHTS LIKE CHIVALRY XD
-Ubishills 2 months ago

>reddit.com/r/Games/comments/6tdpq8/ubisoft_hosted_for_honor_tournament_ends_in/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

*deep breath*

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

There was also those two raiders literally running in circles around each other only using the charge

That's a good attempt but it just isn't the same without the original mordshill

I'm right here you dolt

I literally copied this post from one of my old posts made in March but replaced the link

He probably let's last man duel because the game is so fucking borked that if you try and 2v1 he becomes invincible lmfao

are you baby men ready for the alpha for the true alpha game this month?

>Be Warden.
>Hear about some Highlander guy joining the War for Vikings.
>Hear how he's great with his Greatsword and also mordhaus skillfully.
>Train all night to brush up on skills.
>Help people during the day.
>Hear from one of peasants, that the only reasons he's joining the war is because of some ancient pact he made with Vikings.
>Feel bad for him, not even fighting for himself or his cause.
>Then there is this Gladiator guy joining who's even more flamboyant than Centurion.
>Keep hearing how he rekt everyone in Arena and only reason he's joining the War is because no one can provide him a decent challenge.
>mfw when realizing those vikings are getting someone more noble than us.

The entire internet is laughing at us, bros

We will ge though this we always endure

Somehow

Good, I hope this embarrassment has lit a fire under Roman and the teams ass to actually sort their shit out at an acceptable pace.

Is Warden the Jon Snow of For Honor?

>people are more shocked for Honor had people watching this the actual bugs

What

>A knigger
>King of the north

Explain. I don't watch GoT, and I forgot most shit anyway.

The stream did have like 20k people watching when the non 1v1 tournaments were on

Ubisoft should ignore 1v1 for good after this shit

I only watch it sparingly. I just meant personality wise. Like Lawbringer is The Mountain of For Honor.

It's just one subreddit who else would care they already think we are dead

The reason the 4v4 part was entertaining was because shitters were playing

This game shines when nobody knows what the fuck is going on and is willing to play like an idiot

what sort of disgusting mutant autism causes a person to become an orochi main

I just played the one true realistic dominion.

>Match ends
>Gets reset to start because of a stupid bug
>Except now nobody can lock on anymore
>Play zerker and therefore absolutely rape everyone
>Win
>Match gets reset AGAIN
>Everyone freezes and crahes
Thanks for the competitive For Honor(tm) experience

He looks like a real samurai alright

And he's kinda fun