>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/#live-data
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FINALLY THE RIGHT PIC. BOW TO YOUR QUEEN.

Fuck Druid

what is the point of prince taldaram?

I'm the same guy as and I appreciate you

Literally no best feeling

6-1 against jades

damn gurl put on some fucking socks

Why some of you guys really don't like this expansion?

did she gain body mass with resurrection?

Too many priests on ladder.

fuck you

thicker than a bowl of oatmeal my dude

whats the best/most up to date guldan decklist.

>frostbitten feet
erection aborted

WHO DO PICK?!?

the one with all three princes

The S-tier class since ever

mage, every single time

Hotspring Guardian and the Stonehill Defenders aren't really working out very well for me here. Any clue what I should replace them with?

vajaina

>Elemental synergy
>No Kalimos

>Skulking geist always in bottom 10 cards
>Enemy never has double jade idol in his bottom 10
>even if he did it wouldn't matter because balanced 10 mana spell turn 6

Got there boys. Got mediv on 8 and had two cows by nine. Got mayor noggenfogger from one and can't remember the other.

He's shit

Nobodies made a good one, I've been experimenting a lot but it never feels quite right. I think warlock is still underpowered.
Druid is the most powerful class and it has always been the most boring to play against and with. There doesn't seem to be any other tier 1 decks and druid usage on ladder has hit highs never before seen in the history of hearthstone.

What class would you give Bonemare to balance it?

I'm proud of you. Show rewards.

congrats and fuck you my dude

priest, the one class that cant aggro for shit

hunter

>freeze shit
>no kalimos
replace the whole deck

wow what a trucker, can't believe you managed 12 wins with a s-tier deck

>tfw you shit on a mill rogue with Reno Play Dead/Feign Death meme hunter
it warms my heart.

Where my Paladinbros at?

Anyone here try freeze shaman?

Is it better to run full a control/freeze mage or a full elemental deck? Also posting decks would be appreciated.

>want to play mage
>it's expensive as shit since mech mage died

here ya go

Updated. This might be my greediest deck yet. Needs high roll to fight jades though. Running 1 shadow word each is really scary though. Any cards to change out?

I don't think anyone has even attempted it yet lol

sick

Deck's actually pretty decent, just a slower elemental shaman build with Moorabi to copy big threats. I could probably drop just the Stonehill Defenders for another Hot Spring Guardian and Kalimos, but then I'd have to craft Kalimos.

thank you for the Sarcasm!

This is why specific tech cards are a shitty way to balance the game. Maybe 10-15% of your games are again jade druids but if you don't have the geist in your deck you auto lose, and if you don't draw it you still lose. You're technically better of not having it hin your deck and just conceding whenever a druid plays a jade card.

>almost pure gold
i'm jelly

hsreplay.net/#live-data
That amount of Lich Kings. Also Innervate

are you running EZ big priest with something else? doesn't wor so well with burgly bull since it fucks up your barnes pull. Cleric and priest too

>half of them are druid cards
>another 3 are all played in druid decks
Fucking hell

Could I replace Kalimos with Litch King? If I have to craft one, I feel like I'd get more value out of Litch King.

How far in is babbling book? I really don't want to spend all my gold on another adventure that will just be cycled out.

>wild less active than arena
fucking kek

Any decks running Drakkari enchanter? Got a golden one I kinda want to dust

>Tfw you just know that they are sitting there in Blizzard HQ coming up with counters for spreading plague that will come in the next set instead of just stepping in and adjusting it now.

Something fun I just realized about the prologue to Frozen Throne adventure, now, Terrible Tank, Eager Rogue, Warlock on Fire, A.F.Kay and Needy Hunter are all obvious but I also realize theres a lack of healer Player Characters too! No Shaman, Druid, Paladin nor Priest! Suddenly Terrible Tank's complaint becomes funnier

that last run put me right at 6 average. hopefully i don't come crashing down. my worst one was 2 wins.

No best one yet, doesn't look like he'll be anything but T2 unless Druid gets ousted. Might get refined though.

>Faceless Crab
>2 mana 3/2
>Battlecry: destory a nerubian and gain +1/+1

I think Kalimos has more value than Lich King in Shaman deck. With Kalimos, you can choose to heal you hero or clear your enemy board depending on the situation. While Lich King might get you a shit like this.

>Stonehill Defender
its time
this card needs to go

*discovers 2 tirions*
well met

Any way to improve pick related if I lack Patches, and the other combo bounce?

played a freeze shaman on ladder. absolutely destroyed him, moorabi is a terrible card

Barnes is for the hopeful early pull, if I get it, I get it, but the early tempo is needed for survivability. The bully is actually pulling alot of weight when pulled with shadow essense and is a fills my 5 drop space. having a few coins ready for dk machine gunning, sunshard, dropping lich and ysera early. Whats EZ big priest?

>Rank 1
>last game to legend
>get into ranked
>see my friend who's legend
>he conceded
>I asked why
>to help me to legend

d-does this mean I'm unworthy of the cardback?

i'm having legend autism right now and I really don't feel that I deserve this

fucking hell

it's the deck you're running but without small minion and stuff like obsidian statue

if you made it to rank 1 you already legend
>worthy
because having positive winrate without winstreaks is all what it takes to get the cardback

If you reached that stage you deserved it, gratz user!

>Tfw playing elemental pally pre frozen throne.
The Tirion, Rags, and Tarims. Easily my most friend requested deck.

Look, its not everyday you even face a friend in Ranked. To a Legend, he's already Legend anyway and wont derank back to Rank 1 until next month. Be grateful user

the only thing you can do now is concede back to rank 5 and then grind back up

It means that your friend is not russian. Don't worry user, you deserve it, you worked hard for it.

Where are all the jades? There are no jades on EU.

i mean do you think pirate warriors or Secret Paladins or face Shaman/hunter deserves Legend? Who cares? take what ya can get user.

i didnt know net decks for priest are popping out already, I was messing around with stuff and got to this. I thought about dropping all my early for maximum greed but couldnt make it work.

Get second Ferryman.

Remove Tolvir and Knife Juggler and get 2 Eviscerate instead.

>watch a friend win a match
>win

this quest is the bane of my life

yeah, it's the same idea, so good job on theorycrafting

fuck this card
for only 3 mana you get 4 hp taunt and a card advantage
and its neutral
and it can be inside any deck for no downside
FREE legends

It actually feels good to do so well with a deck I made without netdecking.

I thought the nerf killed cavern rogue

yea but unlike silverback patriarch it isn't a beast!

Any great Warrior players here?

Help me think tank a deck. I'm thinking of a quest warrior along the lines of

>stone hill defender
>arthas
>dead mans hand
>armor smiths
>double brawl
>execute

>casually winning games and losing a few occasionally
>friend has that quest
>watches me
>lose 4 in a row
same

is LK worth crafting. I only have 5k dust

He's pretty good in control. Are you playing control? He's very inconsistent so it all depends onhow long you can keep him alive to roll his dk cards

pirate warrior with Scourgelord

He's fun for sure, but I don't think there's many decks that use him effectively. Now's pretty much the only time you'll get to play with him though since everyone's running turbogreedy decks.

Just play Stonehill Defender and get him every once and a while.

Shitters on my list will go off line after 1 loss. That shit is annoying so I just remove losers who go offline now.

Why would you put dead mans hand in quest warrior? Quest warrior builds itself, just search taunts and throw in everything good.

sad desu, you cant just leave a homie. i usually go afk to get that one done anyway

#
No way in hell, Han'Cho is absolutely outclassed. The only way Han'Cho could possibly outperform Bonehorse is if it lands on a Charge minion. But even thén it's a random minion in your hand.

Bone is targeted, so it can land on sticky minions and spell immune minions. It punishes leaving even a single minion alive AND produces a taunt. Han'Cho's recipient needs to sleep for a turn (normally), is randomly chosen and gets no taunt.

Furthermore, Bone is neutral (so everyone can have two) while Han is a 3-class legendary.

This is the penultimate most broken card Hearthstone has ever seen. Still don't believe me?
Let's break the card down:
5/5 body - 10 value points
4/4 buff - 8 value points
Taunt - 1 or 2 value points
Chosen target - 1 or 2 value points
Neutral - 1 meta value point (arena)
Common - 1 hard value point due to drawing it more often if you include 2 in the deck, 1 meta value as everyone and their mother will own 2 copies

That is 22-25 points of value in a SINGLE card.
You thought pirate warrior was bad when they fart 10-15 points of value onto the board within the first 3 turns? At least that involves SEVERAL cards and potentially 2 or 3 turns to establish.

Bonemare is inexcusably, ridiculously over-fucking-powered.

Basically this is the new Spikeridge Steed, isnt it?

>my buffadin deck is 5-0 so far against Jade fuckery.

I mean it involved some luck with each of those wins but fucking hell this feels soooooo good. Shitting on meta decks wit homebrew is better than sex.

>kings into steed into bonemare
silence meta boys

good thing dk anduin eats bonemare and bonebuddy.

>two Mad Bom-bers in a row hit me in the face 3 times
wow....

>Now's pretty much the only time you'll get to play with him though since everyone's running turbogreedy decks

LK is the only greedy legendary that works vs aggro because he's got taunt (unlike medivh, ysera, etc).

So no, LK will be sticking around.

>guys, jaina's evil now!
she wasnt before?

>50 packs so far this xpac
>6 legos
thank you based rng

Daily reminder to squelch all of your opponents for the best quality experience.

I keep seeing people kill their quest with Geist, does it remove it from your hero or do you people just never have a spare mana?

for infinite value.