Surely Veeky Forums names their cars, right?

Surely Veeky Forums names their cars, right?

mine is Latte
pic semi related

She's called Miku.

At least paint her Miku blue/Green user. One of my cars is called Hifumi and the other Kurumi.

>One of my cars is called Hifumi and the other Kurumi.
I get being a weeaboo, but that is too much.

I bet you'd hate it if I had personalised plates for both of them as well.

>tfw you used to jack it to these tits nearly 15 years ago

My car was in Japan until 2009 so she gets a Japanese name. A German car would get a German name, and so on.
I'm getting her repainted and giving her some proper wheels later this year. Don't really believe in changing the colour of a car so I'm just giving her a fresh coat of Flamenco Black Pearl.

nope. i call my car: my car

At least get a die cut itasha of Miku then.

Big vulgar for me. She gets a K20 and 北九州市 as a windshield banner.

My Land Rover is called Gerti. Named after an aeroplane in a comedy series because of the line:
>slow, heavy and unreliable but gets you there in the end.

Giving machines human names is literally homosexual, you should end yourself asap

My friend named his 06 330i 'Adolf'

yup I named her Naomi after my highschool crush

Truly Miku fags are the worst.

> He thinks I named my car after some weeb pop culture figure
I just liked the name.

Yeah it has a name

The engineer gave it a make, model, trim, and engine designation.

The only people who name machines think they are run by magic.

No, in fact I never really thought about it.

Any ideas, Veeky Forums?

Bianca

hell no i dated a bianca last year and she was a bitch

also keep in mind I am a stupid bitcoin and e-commerce rich 19 year old

Katharina
in German it's pronounced "Katarina"

"Ava". I heard the name come up in a documentary about Cuba, the hosts were discussing Ava Gardner. Not really related to the car at all but that name stuck anyway. I didn't say it out loud, but I always thought of her as "Ava". In fact, I never said the name out loud until after some idiot on a cell-phone slammed into her doing highway speed at a red light.
So she never heard me say that name.

None of my real cars have names but some of them have consistent genders when I'm starting them

If it counts my old NFSU2 350z was "Fairlady no more"

I've been calling my mr2 the mirt.

Any car I've had or ever will have will be named "Geoff".

I call my Safari the lucky starter. It's literally a question of whether or not it's going to start every single time I get in it.
>New battery, new starter
>Solenoid clicks but doesn't always start
>Sometimes it starts the first try, sometimes you just keep turning the key until it finally starts
>Has been this way for nearly two years now

You're not alone, user. I also found her attractive in the movie were she played herself twice. She was quite young then, though. Well, so was I.

>tfw i was barely alive 15 years ago and am now legally able to post on this thread

I love my cars but giving them names is ghey

Frog, hachibroku, nintendo shitcube

That's bullshit and you know it.

Six Machine

nice find, did you buy it from an owner who literally didn't know what year it was, was parked in its garage since the 80s, and bought it for 400 bucks?

Missed a step. I call her Georgia.

84 Cutlass Calais Supreme, its name is Leopold

Rosie, when I got her, she was 6 different shades of red.

Nope. Got it from a speedy speed boy nurse who owned most of the initial d cars until he settled on this one and restored it. It's on it's second engine, repainted, new (old) tranny, new (old) interior, refurbished wiring, new (new) LSD. I daily drove it 100 miles roundtrip to work for a while. Shit was actually more usable than my newer civic.

yes. her name is jenny

I’ve got a beat up old accent that I call Blue because... well, it’s blue.
>pic related

I've also got a w124 Mercedes that I call Rudolf because is diesel, but he’s got some repairs I need to finish before he’s roadworthy.
>can see taillight in pic

Sup 510, nice ride yo!

I named her Black Beauty, cheesy but it fit.

She's still a work in progress. Interior is half done and I'm about to start building a bored out 289 to drop in instead of her 170.

Does anyone remember that terrible made of TV herbie movie that had his evil twin brother that cuts him in half with a laser near the end?

... No, and I think that may be a good thing.

My 1986 3rd gen firebird was named the red engine. It’s gone now.

yep whitey and braaaaaaaap (v8)

Piece of shit

Naming cars is for girls you ladyboys

I just call it "The BX" I guess you guys could come up with something better