/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, and more.

/sthg/ #868 - Nerd Rat Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsSonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=338TDhTN7HQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

FAST shadamy a shit, btw

You almost got it right.

Last thread:

Best Sonic girl

What's the ShadAmy
of the Mario series?

and it ain't bowser x Peach

SONIC MANIA BEING DELAYED MAKES ME WANNA SHIT CHAINSAWS

luigi x peach

Wario X Peach, s e x y

>not being idort master race
You deserve it.

Is Rouge mommy?

Wario x Peach. Luigi x Peach is more like Tails x Amy

Fuck no

I'm outta the loop, what the fuck's an idort

>have to install an emulator on steam to play Sonic 1
>apparently I have Golden Axe as well
I think I'm better off with a good emulator, fuck.

I don't see a lot of reasons to get the current gen consoles although the Switch is getting stuff I want. But I'm gonna get back to ignoring this apology game and not start console nonsense.

>outta the loop
idort is an oldass term.

What did he mean by this?

By out of the loop, I mean I was never fucking in it.

Never considered this one.

Waluigi and Peach.

I like Silver!

Fat fuckin bat tats

You pieces of shit, get it into your heads that Eggman X Grounder is the only true shipping

I want to kiss, hug, date, and marry that nerd rat! He is cute and I love him!

user WANT MILKIES!!

anyone have that Knux x Rouge comic Gashi Gashi drew once?

She'd be the best suited for it.

Do people seriously believe SEGA was hinting at Shadamy in SA2 and StHg? I guess it's because I don't ship it but I just saw it as them being friendly, nothing more. Who knows, maybe they were hinting at it. I'm glad it didn't go no where, it would be weird to see Shadow and Amy in a romance, in my opinion at least.

ROGUE HAS NOTHING ON EGGMAN'S TITS

user, it's just best to leave that shit in the old thread

I've always assumed the ship mostly exists because those shippers don't like Sonic/Amy.

That's Momma Robotnik and she is a sweet woman.

Anyone who watched Seasons 2 and 3 of Sonic X knows that Sega was CLEARLY hinting at ShadowXChris

Yeah, dude, this is the brave new thread. We're gonna talk about the important shit, like the buckles on Sonic's shoes or the amount of buttons on Eggman's jacket.

>like the buckles on Sonic's shoes
Sonic should get rid of those buckles and get some goddamn shoelaces.

evan pls

They'd never stay tied

>the buckles on Sonic's shoes
Are classic sprites missing them?

Yeah, you're right. Let's talk about Forces then. I think Infinite is a scorned fanboy of Sonic's. What do you think?

He drew Rouge?

I think he's Buddy from another timeline. Screenshot this.

Goodnight /sthg/

before I say goodnight to you, ONE MORE LAST FIST BUMP

Infinite is the gem from sonic mania

Infinite is all the fanboys that got mad at Mania's ending and are taking it out on Modern Sonic

Infinite is ness

Look at the steam forums, it's actually hilarious how Mania's reputation has just been completely fucked in such a short period of time among PC gamers.

Am I the only one hyped for Forces?

Not even close

Yes, you're the only one out of hundreds and thousands of people excited for a video game.

I'm lukewarm on it. It'll probably be fun, but it looks like a clusterfuck.

I was just curious, jeez.

Suddenly announcing, less than a week before release, they'll have to wait two weeks after everyone else, for vaguely defined reasons, will do that.

yeah, I was counting the fucking hours and they pulled that shit.

>Studiopolis and Mirage Saloos are literally the only new stages
What was even the point.

Blame Iizuka for meddling

No they're not, but even if there were no new stages, I'd still love the game just on account of it being classic sonic in 60fps and widescreen. I actually like Sonic CD's 2011 PC port slightly more than S3K just on account of the widescreen and 60fps.

Press Garden
Titanic Monarch

>Mirage Saloon is literally the only new stage
What was even the point

does this song fit sonic? I always thought it did when I was younger and my dad would blast it while driving or working in his garage
youtube.com/watch?v=338TDhTN7HQ

What if instead of Sonic he was called Conic

People would make romhacks where you play as Taz and you turn into a tornado when you spindash. Because cones.

>page 9

how come in Sonic Boom (the cartoon) there are no other Sonic characters. It would be cool if they added Blaze or something

slow

tell me, who would voice sage and bump?

How long will Sonic Mania take me to beat if I am NOT a brain damaged twitch streamer without opposable thumbs?

I was thinking about getting this, and then I started replay freedom planet, and then I was like fuck I should just hang onto my 20 bucks for the time being because christ Freedom Planet is a good ass Sanic game. Plus every level in that game is like 10-15min long

Do a playthrough of S3&K and you should get your answer.

>freedom planet
>good
What a gas.

Whatcha doing, /sthg/?

Looking at a dumb poster that fell for quantity over quality.

Sonic forces is going to be a good game

One lazy ass Sunday afternoon then? Got it.

Still trying to figure out if I want to buy the PS4 version of Mania and have two copies or just wait out the PC delay.

You might've triggered some anons.

Grumpy, tired voice for Sage and someone annoying for the other one. It's fucking 3:30am and my eyes are burning, I'm not gonna remember specific names.

About to go to sleep angrily because I'm probably going to ignore my alarms and might be a little late for work.

I can get a Sonic vibe a bit, yeah.

Would you make me a sandwich?

I like the added focus on combat/kicking stuff. Sue me.

nice dead thread sonicbabs

Nice no thread Maretard

More unlocks for Mania

Debug mode and Mean Bean

naisu

>Mean Bean

Debug and Mean Bean mode unlocked.

Just watched Sonic Boom "Into The Wilderness". I have some thoughts

>the series has been funny but the last few episodes were pretty weak
>why the fuck did Sticks and Amy win? i didn't play as Sonic & Knuckles in S3K too many times to see them lose
>it kind of annoys me how the environment and the non-anthromorphic animals don't really look like "Sonic"

Does it get better later on?

I want to impregnate Amy and take her to be my lawfully wedded wife.

Please
Consider Suicide
It is the only way

No.

I love her.

This is what I get for owning a PC. God fuck I want to play with some fucking beans right now.

The third drawing in my mild redesign is finally done, though considering how much detail he has, I was able to work with Egghead's design more than Sonic and Silver's.
Hope you guys like it! And feedback/comments are always appreciated
The next two I plan on doing is Knuckles then edgy the hedgy

good stuff. nice notes.
The lil' eggman freshener was a giggle

Thanks! Having a character with clothes on was a nice Change of pace and did let me flex the creative juices a bit more.
It's probably gonna be the same thought process when I do the female characters

the only thing I'd change is the double white stripe on the shoes. I'd keep in single, as i find the sonic shoes to be very iconic, but thats just me
thank god no blue arms

That's a valid critique, I just wanted to give it my own twist, while keeping the wonderfully simplistic, and as you said, Iconic look
It's better than my first attempt, at least, which was some weird mutilation of the classic and soap shoes

nothin' wrong with soaps

I like them, but it was a weird combination of the two, and just didn't look good, and a couple of anons here agreed

What emulator and settings should I use for the best experience playing Sonic Advance?

a game boy advance or sp
earphones
comfy chair or bed

Rouge from old archie 116

Drink her in