Volvo BTFO again

After John Cadogan, another top expert from the automotive scene decided to review the Volvo only to find himself disappointed with this failure of a car. Why don't Swecucks just give up?

youtube.com/watch?v=hd6my3jiVg8

never trust a chink

Don't buy the plug in hybrid version?

>top expert
Dude, he said a Camaro interior felt "really well put together"

Buy an Audi instead

Volvo went down the shitter because volvo started using shitty chinese engines

>someone said something that I don't agree with therefore hes not an expert

Aren't Volvo's extremely reliable and well made cars? Or is this only for older cars?

They are.

The opinion of one soyboy who has the word "savage" in the name of his youtube channel is, at best, irrelevant. In fact, the fact that he doesn't like Volvos makes me like them even more.

I like watching his reviews but at the end of the day his opinion wouldn't largely influence a buying decision. I wouldn't go so far as to call him irrelevant though.

his opinion wasn't even about the reliability his only gripes were about the infotainment systems especially with how unresponsive or unintuitive they are or how gimmicky the UI is

Don't listen to Veeky Forums's most eminent volvoshill, the company fell off nearly a decade ago. Avoid their new shit like the plague.

Yeah the new Sensus shit is becoming infamous for being fucking shit. As usual, Volvo rushed something out before fixing half the bugs. They should just follow Saab to the grave.

I love Volvos. My wife and my wife's son can fit in there with plenty of room for her three black refugee friends she's always hanging out with when I'm busy working in my shed.

I dont know about the new ones, but the Ford era ones were reliable as fuck. The Inline 6 twin scroll turbo is smooth as a V12 and bulletproof.

From first hand experience as well, unlike most shitposters here

Its not even Swedish anymore. Funny how Volvo is Chinese now, but they put little Sweden flag labels on their interior seats.

>those gloves
buddy

>designed and built in sweden

Somehow it’s chinese.
Do you seriously believe a car make established in the 1950s is going to need the Chinese to design and build their cars? The chinese only invest cash and make profit, same with the Indians and Jaguar/Land rover

>Not wearing driving gloves to preserve your leather steering wheel

Have fun with your oil soaked steering wheel

>both turbo and supercharger on a 4 banger hybrid
>reliable

At least they are innovating and trying new things, unlike boring Japanese makes

>turbo
>supercharger
>hybrid
>innovating
What did he mean by this?

How many cars on sale have this combination?

It’s not just about creating new technology, but also about being able to manufacture it. You have to design a new engine with materials, parts and techniques not used before

Never trust a pinkface turd

>Buying VAG
Stop pranking me dude.