>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13692321
youtube.com/watch?v=cFoJVybJTys
youtube.com/watch?v=C7rZDAojXNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni12i_RMQ2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IONIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HETAROIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

strawpoll.me/13692321

Vote for who best girl available is

Sakura thread?

Official current tier list

>chose Elizabeth Bathory with my free 4 star ticket
>she's fucking useless

APOLOQUARTZ SOON
P O
O O
L N
O
Q
U
A
R
T
Z

Eri-chan is pretty good, actually. What the fuck are you doing?

Sakura can be quite cute.

Sakura is cute

this list is shit

>NA faggots making tier lists
>literally just pulling shit out of his ass

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck you Sakura

I have a lancelot that does everything better except buff attack

ALELELELELLELEELELEEEI

no

Liz is amazing!

I want to fuck Kiara.

There's a reason there's more than one class.

I love Nobu!

>reading hollow ataraxia for the first time

Why does Lancer hate hot dogs?

>hunt of the algae

Why isn't there more Nobu lewds?

>no explanation of how it was made
>all those shitty servants over objectively better servants

CALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

youtube.com/watch?v=cFoJVybJTys

Real life Ionian

He doesn't hate dogs, he considers himself one. He's just made a geass never to eat dogs.

Notice I seem to think buying quartz is a good idea when I'm drunk, so as long as I get drunk before every major pull I'll get everybody I want, in theory.

That's not true, I started literally at launch and got them.

ARRRRTHUUUUURRRRRRR

Your front line is now cleared, /fgoa/. What's your survival mode backline?

>roll the ticket we got today
>get Lu Bu
>fuck, the other guy got Kaleido on his second memeroll, maybe I can too?
>roll 3 quartz
>get fat ass Caesar
>to hell with this, I'm getting something of worth today
>roll 30 quartz
>gold sparks at the start oh boy
>it's just Atalante
>9 rolls in nothing good, 10th is looking like a silver Saber
>suddenly turns gold
>oh shit
>it's my waifu Seibah

All in all, I'm satisfied.

There's literally nothing wrong with Dark Eliza.

Because she is too good for them.

Who is the cute girl with the star eyes

I did too, and I also started at launch.

akio otsuka

>Already tempted to buy 2 80 dollar saint quartz packs because I blew most of my free shit rolling randomly
I need more self control.

Follow your heart, roll for your waifu.

>herc only a 7
>especially with the fact hes better then saibah in every conceivable way, especially with the fact that when you max his ass he's literally unkillable as almighty fuck.
user plz.

truly beautiful...is this the birth of a new era of DUDE

>tempted to buy quartz to get Jeanne
>can't be bothered because I'm a Britbong and buying shit on US itunes is too much of a hassle

Thank you, laziness.

The current banner is bad, though. Jeanne is only good for boss fights and is reaaly common on the friends support at level 80/90. There's not much sense in whaling on this

Damn straight shes best girl.

DUDE

i started like a couple days ago and have only
EMIYA, Siegfried, Chevalier, Cu Culiann and like 5 Kiyohime. Should i stop playing???

>Itunes

Theres your problem

Rin a cute

GUDAGUDA FUCKING WHEN
I NEED A NOBU AND GRAILS FOR HER.

Shit's ranked depending on how well they can farm trash, which was explained when iy was originally postes. Also lemme know what you think needs fixing besides kiyo being moved up

GudaGuda LoGH based event when

Sumanai.

he was mildly useful durinng the orleans campaign. EMIYA kinda outdamaged him even with the dragon killer buff

Fluffy Servant

How do I make Vlad work?

Fuck off seigfried

EMIYA is legit good right now, D'Eon is pretty decent, Cu is fairly decent as a lancer and can be your tank, and Kiyo is supposedly a good budget Herc from people who play her, your actually not that badly off right now, just get quartz and roll when you can for banners and shit, also on the 17th the next event is up so you can get materials and shit you need to level up your dudes.

>jeanne not new
what the fuck are you doing nigga

Good arts CE, enemies with more hp, waver or tamano

Yeah, I didn't mean for rolling right now just to have some quartz in general. Though I probably should just hold off because I know seeing a high quartz count is going to make me want to roll even more.

Give me those dragon reverse scales and no one gets hurt.

This is your Medb tonight.

I stop read when Cu and STELLA! is at 4

Reminder

playing with other people's GOOD servants makes me mad jelly

Yeah and people love Rider but hate Sakura at the same time for the same reason. I don't get it.

If the servants get mana from sex, why don't they just spend all day fucking their masters?

I just like having at least NP2 5*

because Rider has an actual defined character beyond serial killer companion.

should i spend the ticket i got today or just buy chink account to suppress my gacha itch

Use the ticket, you know you want to.

So did Sakura because I suppose I can't expect an anime-only secondary like you to know that until the movies come out.

so what craft essences are good?

Sex mana is a shit-tier source of power. Real Masters transfer mana using the contract as a conduit.

Kaleido

Medusa killed those stupid enough to come to their island, in order to defend her sisters

Sakura killed others because, well yeah. She dindu nuffin lads

Basically any defensive servants are bad right now since all of the content is farming shitty trash. Deon is very much kinda trash and cu does shit damage. Kiyo is a good budget aoe nuker though but kinda squishy unlike herc.

like i said your not completely shit out of luck though, you have a potentially NP5 Kiyohime, which can do some fairly decent damage in and of itself, also EMIYA is a god damn beast and i actually wish i had one. D'Eon is actually a fairly good saibah when you dont have Altera, and Cu is tanky, can generate crit stars with his triple quick and has an insta kill NP, its not bad for you by any means m8, just gotta keep up the rolls and eventually good shit will come to those who wait.

What type of dumplings are they going to serve? I'm hungry

>missing the reference this hard

Why not fucking use "Do moon goddesses dream of dumplings?" instead?

WAS IT THAT HARD YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS?

>got Mephistoshit
t-thanks

>She dindu nuffin lads
No one said that, stop shitposting.

Why the fuck are people rolling before dango

Yorokobe

>D'eon is good
>no damage increase skills
>cc np
He might get better when there are some really strong enemies in the future but right now he's just bad unless you just really need a saber and don't have a fatass.

Because Dango isn't that good for rolls.

>be literal damsel in distress whos always butthurt about all kinds of shit but is quite literally too much of a wuss to be anything other then a literal doormat for evil mages in every route but one where i go completely bugfuck insane and murder literally everyone in sight because i have no impulse control and my retarded ginger boytoy who in other routes has been proven to be completely and utterly retarded enables my bullshit.
>also i get away with everything even though i murdered a metric fuckload of people and nearly burnt down the city i live in, once again because i have no impulse control what so ever.
yup, nice character user, face it you love the fate equivalent of hitler.

its ok user, i used my ticket and got keys

Well, you're trying to imply that people should love Sakura simply because they love Medusa, when their circumstances are so fucking different.

Why do people make such a big deal about Sakura having killed a few people?
Do you seriously have no sympathy and expect her to stay sane after all she went through?

I'd like to see how much of a wuss you are if you were thrown in a worm room to be raped from the age of 4

cucked.

what is your usual catalyst for summoning?
youtube.com/watch?v=C7rZDAojXNY
i always watch this hoping it will make a difference

she didn't kill shit, it was the shadow.

If Shinji just had a better servant he would have won it all.

>savior of france that low

>at the end of the day the only people who were punished in the HF route were Illya who had to sacrifice herself, Shirou who fucked his body death and had to be put into a homunculous and the Mapo Tofu store who lost one of their best clients
>Sakura comes out of it with a lot of nice things only, literally goes unpunished lmao

People hate Sakura for a bunch of reasons

no because my life was shit for many fucking years and it destroyed my future but i never went bugfuck insane and nearly murdered an entire town because of lack of impulse control.
fuck you, fuck the horse you rode in on, fuck the horrific hellspawn that hatched your ass from an egg, fuck the fact you reminded me about shit i refuse to want to think about anymore.
i hope you choke on your retardation and die in a humiliating way.

>But muh worm torture
Not an argument nor an excuse

>but muh shadow
Sakura and the shadow are the same, she admits that to the priest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ni12i_RMQ2I

I hope Aniplex understand that as long as an objective exists, people will play. When no event goes on there is no incentive besides leveling up servants, and people who aren't into fate don't care for that.

Sakura is at fault because she is Sakura.