This golf is pretty quick

this golf is pretty quick

youtube.com/watch?v=O49M2GFkwMM

fuck off.

Thats an audi, I think you posted the wrong link.

$50k into the engine later and you still got a unreliable piece of shit.

new audis are actually pretty reliable

a lot of tuners actually said the engine is overbuilt as fuck

For the first 2 years... Clap clap so is a fucking Kia.

To a certain extent. It's still a small 2 liter 4 banger which has physical limits. Squeeze 600+ hp out of it and it's not going to last long.

A lot of VW tuners are delusional as fuck and think they can make 500whp on a stock engine with just a flash.

M2 still shits all over it

You have no idea what your talking about

I have one and fucking hate it. It was the dumbest fucking decisions I ever made. It's benchracer bullshit at it's finest. Mine is completely stock with about 20k miles on it and here is what you get:

>No one fucking cares about this car. It looks like a poorfag's Audi.
>Massive understeer
>FWD bias that is ALWAYS present no matter how hard you drive it
>No power at all down low / below 3500 RPM
>Shit exhaust. This is the thing that pisses me off the most. For what it was supposed to be the exhaust is way too tame.
>Fucking boring as hell to drive. Audi's are for people who want to go fast once and awhile and don't know fuck all about cars or driving.
>No amount of tuning will ever give this thing the proper driving dynamics of the M2/M3/M4.

I'm putting it on Swapalease here soon and going to get either an M3 or M4. I'm too tall for the M2 or I would get that.

Quick to the shop?

I’m looking forward to hearing your “I oversteered my M3/M4 into a tree” story.
Pictures would be nice.

I'm fortunate enough not to be a retard. I've been to racing school three times and numerous track days. I've practiced recovery from both understeer and oversteer quite a bit. I'm no pro, but I'll be fine.

I take it you're an Audi fanboy?

I'm super fucking disappointed in Audi. I really want to love the car. I have no idea what they are trying to accomplish with the RS series of vehicles. Why wasn't their a switch to make it full time RWD? Why is the exhaust such shit? Why the fuck is there still understeer on their highest levels of cars? I also forgot to mention there is ZERO feedback from the steering wheel. Literally not at all. It is completely numb and so is the stick. I can't get any feedback from the car.

>Why wasn't their a switch to make it full time RWD?
You actually thought you'd get that from an Audi? You didn't check beforehand? Bullshitter detected.

No I bought into the Audi marketing that under intense driving the bias would shift to the rear. It doesn't. It's a FWD car 99% of the time.

In hindsight I don't know why Audi hasn't made it so it doesn't have a switch so it becomes RWD. If it clears it up, I ordered the RS3 before it launched. I was one of the first to get it. And I hate it. Audi is dead to me.

>more money than sense
Show timestamped pics or gtfo

i don't believe you. bread on hood.
>inb4 "hurrr i don't have it near me"

>transverse awd setup
>sending 100% to the rear, ever

C'mon you gotta research a car a little more than just reading the brochure.

It's got a 5 cylinder you fucking faggots.

it's like having a gf with one leg

The RS line is supposed to be Audi's answer to AMG.

The way I see it, an Audi RS is supposed to appeal to the smug, techy type of people who like to believe that they know something that everyone else doesn't.

AMG is for your traditional chads and chad-wannabe daddy's money fuccbois who would be driving Mustangs, Subaru's, Evo's and Camaros if they had less money.

>VAG engines
>Unreliable

Pick one.

Say what you want about the chassis but their engines have never been suspect and this is coming from someone who's owned a lot of VWs