Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - HoboHIM Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>/mffg/'s Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 1: 25
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold & Mementos to your Alliance, and participate in Alliance Conquest!

Current Events:
>3.3 Update Details
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=890827

>3.3 Known Issues
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=892590

>Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=856527

>Response to New Gear Changes - all Uru mass-unequipped, free Gear rolling for 2 weeks
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=891418

>August Events - 7 Day Check-In, Character Ranking Event and Battleworld
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=891229

Previous Dimension Rift:

Previous Dimension Rift:

why are the koreans such big jews

i regret spending any money on this game

Cal pls

AAAAAHHHHH FINALLY

I was alway so intimidated that I never tried even though I heard Corvus can do it. Thank god too because my daily needed a WB win

Congrats Chriso

How did you identify me?

55% MUGGAS

you keep fagging up the alliance chat

How much do the 50 bios even cost?

not as costly as your mom lmao

But I rarely even use that

GOT EM

Quality pic

I don't regret it, but I won't spend any more. The daily changes suck, and the constant stream of ads have annoyed me to the point of not wanting to play.

Tell that to someone who spent his money on Marvel Heroes.

>tfw took an entire region by myself
I am the backbone of this alliance
It doesn't matter anyway because these Chinese memer fucks will take it all back next phase

Not enough T2s. Apply yourself.

Should I even finish Dormammu or save all of my materials for the great grape memer?

>not saving for best girl

s-sorry

I'll just *leaves alliance

I wasn't counting her since all the materials they have in common are gold and bios right?

Immortal weapons when?

You mean best plot device?

You're waifu a shit

which lighting mugga is going to come out next?

i have a immune guard break lightning damage pro obe

Nah, you're just rude because your '''''''waifu''''''' has no real personality and had no character development for years. My waifu is pure and also an actual character.

>no real personality
I want this meme to end. I bet you only know her from the 90s show.

I've read X-Men comics and I like majority of X-Men characters but I never liked Jean. Stay shit just like your '''''''waifu''''''' though.

Beta Ray Bro in November for Ragnarok. But he'll be paywall because NM is like that now.

>I never liked a character
>that must mean they have no personality and are shit
You can do this with literally any character, retard. How about you post your waifu just to show me how much '''''better''''' your taste is.

waifushitters pls leave

waifufriends welcome

Jane Thor is better than Thor Odinson.

So let's say Apocalypse is next month, what do are you hoping gets added?

>Apocalypse with 4 horsemen
>some sort of new WB mode
>unis for Wolverine, Jean and Cyke

Nice strawman.
>How about you post your waifu just to show me how much '''''better''''' your taste is.
So that you could nitpick and insult her? No way fag. You can be sure that my waifu is much better just because majority of people don't call her a plot device.

Which Horsemen though?

Archangel is a must but who would the other three be?

>uni for Jean
Fuck no.

>uni for Wolverine
Wouldn't be against it but, again, fuck no

>uni for Cyke
Again, again, fuck no.

X-Men should not be receiving uniforms any time soon. MAYBE the Tracking ones, but Jean and Wolvie; definitely not.

>some sort of new WB mode
Um, we just got WBU? No.

>Apocalypse with 4 horsemen
Sure.

>Nice strawman
That's not a strawman you stupid fuck. You literally admitted you didn't like her and thus that made her shit. You just never stopped to consider that maybe you were a retard and the character was fine.

>So that you could nitpick and insult her? No way fag. You can be sure that my waifu is much better just because majority of people don't call her a plot device
So you're so insecure about your waifu that you won't even post her? Sounds like she's pretty fucking shit m8. Lmao.

>X-Men should not be receiving uniforms any time soon. MAYBE the Tracking ones, but Jean and Wolvie; definitely not
Are you a retard? Why shouldn't they get unis? It would be an update centred around muties, so it makes sense. Strange literally got one upon release, so Logan should definitely get one, not to mention he was a horseman too. Jean probably won't get one, but I think she should, especially since that purple grape got one and he'll get another down the line, not to mention Odin will get one too.

>Um, we just got WBU? No.
WBU is fucking shit though. No one bothers to do it aside from the first clear rewards. I want a new WBU woth Apocalypse, so fuck off keke.

hey little cowboy maybe it's time to let this go

>insults another's waifu
>too much of a pussy to post his own
What a cuck

Not until you post your shit waifu.

my waifu

>Are you a retard?
No.

>Why shouldn't they get unis?
Because X-Men are "special" characters in the game, with X-Genes and other new materials. X-Uniforms would (most likely) require X-Genes, MkCrystals and PhFeathers.

>It would be an update centred around muties, so it makes sense.
Just like 3.0 being an update centred around GotG made sense for NM to add Whiplash.

>Strange literally got one upon release
Because it was to promote the movie.

>Jean probably won't get one, but I think she should, especially since that purple grape got one
You mean the Native-T2 character that was released over a year ago and was powercreeped? While Jean was released 2 updates ago and is still the top meta in the game?

>WBU is fucking shit though. No one bothers to do it aside from the first clear rewards. I want a new WBU woth Apocalypse, so fuck off keke.
It takes 5 minutes or so to clear Phase 1 five times a day and you get bonus BAM/CNS and the occasional good drop like 4* obelisk or whatever. Just because you're a shitter don't need to project and say no one does WBU or that no one likes it.
You think an Apocalypse set of WB would be any different? Shit rewards would be a guarantee. Look at SL 2.0 floors 26-30. Sure, there'd probably be MkCrystals and PhFeathers but who gives a shit when there's an inventory cap on them.

my waifu is your mom lmao XDDDD

please dont copy my shitposts user

Jesus Christ this post stinks of Plebbit. Looks like you're the shitter that can;' deal with the X-Men getting unis.

>actually doing WBU past the first clear rewards
I'm sorry user, but you are in fact an absolute retard. They drop less shit than the normal WB.

>You think an Apocalypse set of WB would be any different? Shit rewards would be a guarantee
You're also forgetting that there'll be more muties, so people would actually be able to use the mats, instead of now where the only one worth spending it on is Jean. The only thing I'm getting capped at is feathers, but you can sell some and still keep making more, so it's a gain overall.

Get a load of this fag, to much of a pussy to post his waifu.

>You literally admitted you didn't like her
As if it wasn't so obvious from the very beginning?
>thus that made her shit.
You implied that I'm just a casual and don't know anything about the character outside of the 90s show. I replied that I read comics but I never liked her there. And now you literally ignoring that this whole argument started because I called her a plot device. Here's your strawman. The real thing is that I'm not the only one who calls her that. And this makes her shit. I didn't start this thing, it was started because Jean Grey is a shit character. If the character is fine, why would people call her a plot device? Really makes you think, eh?

>So you're so insecure about your waifu
I stated my reasons right there. Please learn to read. I'm not gonna let you nitpick my waifu because as you said it yourself right here >You can do this with literally any character
But the difference is that people don't call my waifu a plot device, so she's already better by a large margin. I'll give you that.

>I don't read xmen
>jean grey sucks lmao xD plot device
nice

God, X-fags are the fucking worst.

>I'm sorry user, but you are in fact an absolute retard. They drop less shit than the normal WB.
So what if they drop less? Less is still something, it all adds up in the long-term, especially for a grindy game of this nature. For 'minimal effort' you are effectively getting an extra ~500 R1BAM and ~250 CNS a week from WBU, and that's not taking into account any boosted drops to BAM/CNS.
Let's say you can clear WB 35/35 a week, you're looking at ~1,200 R1BAM and ~350 CNS a week. If you can also clear WBU 35/35 a week then you're boosting your weekly BAM/CNS yield by 41% and 70% respectively.

I say 'minimal effort' because depending on how much of a shitter you are it might be too hard for you.

>You're also forgetting that there'll be more muties, so people would actually be able to use the mats, instead of now where the only one worth spending it on is Jean.
You can only use X-Men mats to advance T1 Muties to T2. In order to do that you need to have a means to farm new Muties. And if you end up having to have 4 new ones at T2 to unlock Apocalypse then no way are people going to naturally advance them when they need to save the mats for the Native-T2. So now you want an Apocalypse WB just to speed up farming MkCrystals and PhFeathers? Why? Unless you mean a bunch of new Native-T2 WB X-Men will get added in the same vein as the Black Order?

>>I don't read xmen
That's the opposite of what I said though.

You're a retard if you think she's nothing more than a plot device.

>knows how shit his waifu is so doesn't post her

Back to /reddit/ please.

You're a retard if you think she's anything more than a plot device.

See? Two can play in this game too.

>So what if they drop less?
I knew you were stupid, but how fucking thick are you truly? Why would I waste my fucking time doing WBU which gives LESS than normal WB which can be completed QUICKER. See, I even highlighted the words for you this time.

>For 'minimal effort' you are effectively getting an extra ~500 R1BAM and ~250 CNS a week from WBU, and that's not taking into account any boosted drops to BAM/CNS.
You can stop posting now Keke. We know it's you. WBU is and always was shit.

>Unless you mean a bunch of new Native-T2 WB X-Men will get added in the same vein as the Black Order?
That seems more likely than having to t2 4 more muties.

psylocke is cute

I literally can't take anything you say seriously until you post your '''''better''''' waifu. Until then, you're just shitposting about something you know nothing about. And no, reading 2 X-Men comics when you were 10 doesn't count as reading X-Men,

>Why would I waste my fucking time doing WBU which gives LESS than normal WB which can be completed QUICKER.
I just told you why, you brain-dead imbecile. The math is right there. You're increasing your weekly BAM/CNS yield, resulting in the ability to natty T2 characters sooner, or for building Native-T2s. Poor wittle bwaby is upset he has to actually play the game. I'm sorry that WBU isn't an ez-mode button-mashing snooze-fest like normal WB is now. I bet you're one of those fucking shitters crying about new Shadowland and how it's no longer ""worth it"".

>That seems more likely than having to t2 4 more muties.
So you want an entire set of Native-T2 Mutants? Thanks for letting us all know you're a fucking idiot. I mean, it was already pretty clear but this only confirms it beyond doubt.

now is not the time for this user choose your side and fight for it
JEAN or NO JEAN

>And no, reading 2 X-Men comics when you were 10 doesn't count as reading X-Men,
I know your day may have been shitty but you don't need to be such an asshole to feel better.

>The math is right there.
I don't give a flying fuck about the math. WBU is boring as fuck to play and there's already enough to do in this game, you stupid fuck. The net gain from WBU is not worth the fucking time spent.

>Poor wittle bwaby is upset he has to actually play the game
>I bet you're one of those fucking shitters crying about new Shadowland and how it's no longer ""worth it"".
I'm sorry you think that the new update was good and not utter fucking trash. I bet you're one of those retards that actually rejoiced at having WBU, when anyone that actually wanted new CONTENT and not recycled bullshit with the difficulty turned up was disappointed. Enjoy your EXTRA CNS AND BAM and your MYSTERY BOXES from shadowland, you fucking cocksleeve.

>So you want an entire set of Native-T2 Mutants? Thanks for letting us all know you're a fucking idiot. I mean, it was already pretty clear but this only confirms it beyond doubt.
>wanting new powerful characters is bad
>but wanting the same recycled bullshit turned up a notch isn't
I'm not the retard here, cucklord.

help
my SL bios from last week are running out in 2hrs
who do I use them on, Kraven, (non uni)Spidergwen or Titania

armor is also a qt

Titania is THICC. You should throw them on her for that alone. Plus, her leadership is tip top.

Titania by far. Combat villian, great leadership, actually usable kit

>I don't give a flying fuck about the math. The net gain from WBU is not worth the fucking time spent.
Maybe you should give a fuck about the math. Being able to advance characters to T2 sooner than someone who neglects WBU is a good thing and only stands to improve your performance in various game modes such as SL and AC. The net gain is right there, and this isn't considering the chance of bonus drops such as 4* obelisks.

>WBU is boring as fuck to play
WB is also "boring as fuck to play" and yet you do it every day?

>there's already enough to do in this game
Most of the game can be played on Auto. But because WBU requires you to actually build your characters properly and play carefully suddenly you're not interested, it's "boring", it's "not worth it".

>I'm sorry you think that the new update was good and not utter fucking trash.
The new update WAS good, you utter shitter, but cry more about it. Cry about how it was the worst update ever and now you're never going to spend any more money!!!

>when anyone that actually wanted new CONTENT and not recycled bullshit with the difficulty turned up was disappointed.
You act as if a new set of X-Men WB won't just be a set of bosses with bullshit artificial difficulty like WBU is. But it's okay because the cute little character models will look like X-Men! That'll make it okay! X-Men!!! Yay!

>Enjoy your EXTRA CNS AND BAM and your MYSTERY BOXES from shadowland
Nah, I'd much rather my EXTRA M'KRAAN CRYSTALS AND PHOENIX FEATHERS!!!!

>wanting new powerful characters is bad
It is bad -- fast-paced powercreep is bad.

>The new update WAS good, you utter shitter, but cry more about it
>plays WBU
>takes AC and SL seriously
>fast-paced powercreep is bad
>no valid argument so just repeats what I said
Kill yourself, you fucking cuck. I hope to fuck you aren't in my alliance.

>no valid argument so just repeats what I said
You're doing the exact same thing, retard.
Btw, I'm in Ocean.

>say ENJOY EXTRA BAM AND CNS
>retort with ENJOY BAM AND FEATHERS
Yeah, no. You have no argument other than 'hurr durr you're just a shitter'. Maybe I actually want new characters and modes instead of the same bullshit with more fucked up RNG. I'm amazed you still can't comprehend this yet. This is the last (You) I 'm giving you, so spend it wisely.

I truly feel sorry for your alliance members.

But you said there's already enough to do in this game, why do you want MORE new stuff? Make up your mind, buddy. Come back with better arguments next time.

r8

Accurate/10 desu

Muties were GOAT. Spidey and his rogues weren't even that good tbqh. I'd switch the two.

It's Apocalypse in October if anything

Next month is Luke/JJ/DD buffs + new uniforms for Defenders and Inhumans, possibly uniforms for Misty too. New characters would probably be Triton and Colleen

November is Thor month so you'd need unis and buffs for Thor, Loki, Whor and Hulk. New character would be Valkyrie

Horsemen of Apocalypse fits for Halloween well enough anyway

Doubt it. With how shit this update was, they know they need something big to fix it, just like how GoTG2 update sucked ass and then we got Muties to calm us down. Besides, they've never released Netflix related updates the same month the show comes out.

are you ranking updates or just the icons

If they were going to do a Defenders update, it would have happened this month. We might get some inhuman unis next month, but it'll be the Apocalypse update. October will be the Thor: Ragnarok update since it comes out the last week of October in most countries.

you guys still salty about shadowland?

i'm peppery about shadowland

As much hate the GotG update gets, at least it brought Alliance Conquest, which is damn fun until you face wallet alliances like Dream, Synergy or Infinity.

Plus, it actually brought 3 good to excellent characters with Mantis, Agent Venom and Whiplash, unlike this current update which is shit, SHIT

you know good and damn well that nobody recruited whiplash

what happened to my nigga MODOK?

he used to be so good during the early days of the game

Just got my T2 ticket from the Inhumans quest pack (and the login but that's for Rogue) but I can never decide who to use it on. Was leaning towards Lizard because of Spiderman nostalgia (here's hoping Morbius gets added) but I'm looking for some input from you guys:

Beast
Captain America
Cho Hulk
Lizard
Luke Cage
Sandman
Sif
Warwolf
Crystal
Ironman
Ironheart
Lash
Mantis
Quake
Songbird
Yellowjacket
Antman
Elektra
Silk
Medusa

>tfw too affraid of using a t2 ticket because they can pull us a "get X to t2 to acquire Y character"a gain.
What the fuck do I do bros?

Doubt they'd do something like that again. Each native T2 has a very specific way to get them (except the BO)

Titania and 2099 are great though?

don't use T2s on characters that are easy to farm

Warwolf is a discount Beast and not worth using at all. Lash is garbage

Characters like Ironheart are mostly just there for the buffs they give so they don't need to be T2ed

Characters like mantis are good but Mantis' T2 isn't that great

I guess Silk, Sandman, and YJ are really your only options. Venom and Sandman are far and away better than Lizard and between Titania, Carnage and Sandman you don't explicitly need another combat villain for ABX

also your new favorite spider-man villain is Boomerang

Good morning bump

>tfw can't auto battleworld due to the other wolverine being an annoying shit
I give up

>people still do battleworld
lmaooooo

What the fuck is the point of all the pop ups in this game? Like when you first start the game and you get a popup about the new login event. Why? Why do that? When you get into the game proper the reward is given to you right then and there.

Or whenever you go into a store. Any store. If you go into the featured shop to spend crystals then you get a pop up of whatever is featured. Why? You are literally in the fucking featured shop. You would see it just as quickly by not fucking having that ad there. Netmarble receives no revenue from this, either, so it's not even a case of them being extra jewish.

Or when you go to spend tokens. Another fucking advertisement encouraging you to spend crystals.

Or, god forbid, you let you biosub or starks stash run out and you get inundated with reminders to renew. There are creditors with less fervor.

Between all that, and shit like Thanos' uni being expensive or Magneto costing 6.6k crystals, how much more can you guys take before you wash your hands of this nonsense? I'm not there, but I'm close.

what obelisk and Iso do you recommend for sandman help.

why not?

cucktoad being a lazy shitter as per usual

Go full offense.
>Obelisk
ignore defense, crits + damage proc
>iso
Overdrive or PoaH

For #1, I can say that maybe it is for the casual players who don't bother looking online about upcoming events or don't look at the little note things they put in, so NM puts in those notifications to let them know or to hype them about it.

For #2-3 those are annoying but I'm not furious with them, at least not yet.

For #4, that is also annoying and money grubbing, but I feel it might also relate to #1 again in that its partially for players who just buy and forget it, and NM may be doing it to "help" them since they don't pay attention.

This game would have to get far more jew-y for me to be really fed up with it. I came from Avengers Academy a few months ago and it would have to be that leave of fucking the player over. NM would essentially have to stop giving out crystals in any way, make gambling chests to even get a character's bios and having that be the only choice, just make characters purely, directly paywall, like if for 2099 you literally had to pay $10 for him and not be able to get anyone elses bios either, unlike the current bio sub. They would also have to start making characters that come out obsolete the moment the month they were introduced was up. They would also have to really unoptimize the game so it plays like shit on even better phones or computers.

Only 2 outta 3, and that's not counting
>A paywall uni that actively makes TL worse (not really though)
>Shadowland made worse (I mean, it's doable, but it screws with a lot of people that don't have villains to T2 or at least to full gears at lvl 20
>Increased difficulty for the rest of SL.

>AC
>My sharon stands around like a fucking retard
>Meanwhile the opponent uses her shield and orb of assfucking
Ebin AI :)))

>mfw facing the new thanos
This titan ain't no joke