Veeky Forums gets to choose whether I get an M3 or M3

So I fucked up. Really really badly. I bought an Audi RS3 and it was a huge mistake. I'm getting rid of it and getting a new current gen M3 or M4. I'm planning on keeping it long term and get it protective wrapped so the paint stays nice.

Which one should I get and why? M2 is not an option because I'm 6'3". It's just way too small to DD. Between the M3 and M4 which one has more pussy control? I want to get a hot asian GF and make a few Elliot Rodgers with her and the car will help because asian women are materialistic and vapid.

Pic related

inb4
>Wait for the next gen M3

...I don't wany any car with electrical assist and hybridization features. Ever.

Coupe, natch

What makes you say that? I sort of like the fender flare on the M3. I think the M4 looks a little more sleek and modern. Totally torn between the two.

Coupes are inherently less practical than sedans and therefore more appealing to enthusiasts and materialistic types.

Also, it's sexier.

M4 is a bigger number than M3 so bitches will think it's better and more expensive.

Oh, and the M4 costs a bit more, and looks like it too.

YOu're winning me over. Good point.

Excellent. Hadn't considered that at all. I forget how stupid women are sometimes. I've met more intelligent cows before.

Wait...what color is that? That's amazing. Is that custom?

Pretty sure it's Nardo Grey, it's an Individual option so not aftermarket but rather expensive

Yeah that's an Audi color available on all the RS cars. Very nice in person. Any idea what it costs to have BMW do a custom color from the factory?

If you think that Asian women wouldn't be put off by your attitude just as much as Western women you're sorely mistaken.

>M2 is not an option because I'm 6'3". It's just way too small to DD.
Shut up faggot. I'm 6'2" and DD an E30 you fit just fine in an M2

I'm not interested in the opinions of roasties or beta males. That includes you.

I don't. Rented one for a week from a luxury rental service. I'm built like a linebacker. It was crazy uncomfortable and my RS3 is only slightly better. It's not so much the leg and headroom but the bolstering on the seats.

I'm neither of those things. Just know that things have changed and Asian women are just as entitled as western ones in the 21st century.

>I'm built like a linebacker.
Sure...

lardass

Your Freudian slip says it all

>i want to get a hot asian gf

please dont make BMW drivers look worse.

Get a tesla.

>m2 is not an option
kill yourself

m2 cs is the only real choice

M3. 4 doors is way more practical. They're the same size. As a result the M4 looks too long. If you wanted a coupe, get an M2.

But cars are never going to attract women. True starry bra.

I don't think you're capable of owning any of these. go troll /b/

M4 Gran Coupe, perfect compromise.

M3 has those sexy fender flares and also 4 doors. M4 has no pros imho, even the shape is less aggressive.

C7 Z06 or kys

that's not a real bmw but its retarded bastard offspring though. even girls can tell a difference.

It’s simple really, if you have friends, get the M3, if you don’t get the M4

there is no such thing as a M4 gran coupe lol

it was meant on all the GTs regardless lol

>amazing

>fucking gray

why do germanfags have no taste

>M2 too small cause 6'3"
Bitch, I'm 6'3" and fit very comfortably in a fucking ZZW30.

M4 has a sexier ass

big coupes look like ass, get the 4 door.

Hint: he's a fucking fatass

The spirit of Elliot lives on I see.