I currently have a 6.0 GTO with 35k miles

i currently have a 6.0 GTO with 35k miles.
I really want an 86/BRZ

am I retarded? please explain your reasoning

Other urls found in this thread:

thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-4204678/The-17-plate-cars-depreciate-slowly.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he wants to get rid of his GM product

Nothing strange here, it's the cycle of life.

>I have a lightly used Holden with a 400HP V8, RWD, and independent suspension
>I want 200hp instead, am I retarded?
Yes

gto has a limp noodle chassis and a lot of power

brz has a great chassis and therefore great handling but little power

Have you test drove one? I went from a high-HP boat and I really like it. I also paid 17k for an FR-S w/ 30k miles 2 years ago. I would never pay asking price for one, they're not very well built track cars, but a lot of fun

is it your daily? 4 doors come in handy. If not get a brz.

If only there was a combination of the two...

why would anyone drop such a boat anchor engine in a GT86?

ya I test drove an FRS. it felt, well, 1000lbs lighter

Yes
see

Well if that got you hooked, welcome to the club. I'll be 50 years old and hopefully still driving sub-3000lb sports cars.

>boat anchor
>LS weighs less than the flat 4 in it

LS is the perfect engine to put in these for a fast car done cheap.

OHV is inferior to OHC

>get rid of his GM product
literally just did this
it feels amazing
take turns so much faster, no body roll, 90's interior is fucking hilarious

are you adding an additional car or trading in? if trading you're going to probably still enjoy it despite being underwhelmed by the power. it would be a cool second car, you have something more suited for the curves and something to go fast in a straight line with

How much does a typical hartley V8 go for?

I think it was something like 20k for a longblock. It's big boy money, that's for sure.

ops a fucking faggot and the EIGHT SIX isnt even a good car

>flat 4
>no power

if you want a fast good handling car then buy a cheap miata or something. this car is a compromise mobile made for weeaboos

i watch anime daily and drive an ef civic so im not biased

but seriously
>trading glorious LS2 GTO for weeb shit

Mechanical Stig from MCM is doing this to his 86 afaik, i'm hoping they do a bunch of videos on it but i doubt they will.

Falcunt himself here mate honestly keep the GTO.

those 86 are gonna devalue like a rock soon and take so much effort to make power basically a engine swap cunt its fucked

Get an s2000 much better car

also this

dunno why op has such goat taste getting a gto with low k's then wants to fuck it off for a literal tofu box

>This car is shit
>Buy this car that is basically the same, but smaller with open diff
Yeah, no.

fucked aye hes a dumbum

>take so much effort to make power basically a engine swap cunt its fucked
The fuck m8. I've swapped an LS into an 86 in 3 hours. It's pretty fucking easy. My brother and his friend gave me a hand while we poured Kaiju and shot the shit.

absolute bullshit

pics or gtfo

>pics
Oh the fucking engine m8? Not even my 86. I reckon when I visit tomorrow I can take a pic or two.

kgo

>am I retarded?
No. The 86 twins are fantastic and much more fun than a GTO.

>devalue like a rock soon

People keep saying that, yet they remain one of the slowest depreciating cars on the market.

thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-4204678/The-17-plate-cars-depreciate-slowly.html

Pics of GTO

way more than a ls, also since they're bike engines they need to be rebuilt much more quickly

a ls will easily last 100k-300k depending on power levels

Out of the clones who has the best interior?

That's what I was thinking. Pricepoint and durability are reasons why the LS seems to stick around all the time.

Brz limited. The only way to get equivalent interior in the frs/86 is with the special editions which can be difficult to find.