Fast banjo music ensues

>fast banjo music ensues

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE
roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a15947346/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-vir-lap-record/
cnet.com/roadshow/news/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-inadvertently-sets-lap-record-at-vir/
gmauthority.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2019-Chevrolet-Corvette-Order-Guide-November-17-2017.pdf
corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3650835-c7-zo6-blown-motor-with-6-miles.html
youtu.be/0HXYdGGKV2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine how desperate GM's marketing must be now that their five point harness gimmick backfired this hard lol

>passes your ford gt
youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/a15947346/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-vir-lap-record/

Sorry what was that?

Wait, what happened?

Did something happened?

a non-street legal damage control attempt that resulted in failure

grill is qt

What makes it non street legal?

> corvette vs gtr shitposting is now corvette vs ford gt shitposting

You've turned into boomers

five point harness and harness bar

This probably means we can't have a Ford GT or Corvette thread without it turning into GT vs Corvette shitposting.

or instead ban all kinds of corvette discussion

Dang bro

I don't think either of those would change the cars lap time

confirmed newfag

try actually driving a fast car on a track without any seat restrain whatsoever and tell us how precise your steering inputs can be when cornering at +1 G's and you are being thrown left and right

>all kinds of corvette discussion
but what if i want to discuss one of the much older vettes ;_;

That isn't the potential of the car though, that's the potential of the driver

Still waiting for the GT500

holy fuck, imagine being this much of a brainlet

without the five point seatbelt it would be impossible to achieve the same laptime, the steering input won't be as precise because a 3 point seatbelt doesn't restrain you as good

I understand not everyone at Veeky Forums has been to the track, but a bucket seat and a five point harness make a ton of difference and actually affect your performance as a driver and thus laptimes

the five point harness isn't there just for safety, thats what GM wants you to believe

I've been in a 5 point harness with wrist restraints before, I understand the point.

-The state of Fordfags ladies and gentlemen-

Fordfags are so weak they need so be strapped in.

but it was the GM test driver the one who had to be strapped in

I wouldn't mind getting strapped on if you know what I mean senpai

Did the Ford GT driver only have the seatbelt on?

it's literally just alphonse and s/o/viet, they should just rangeban them entirely

>r-range ban them mommy
lol

those fingers are disgusting

I don't know if I like the lines on the front. Anyone think it looks better without?

You spergs, this was a stock ZR1 except for the harness and harness bar.
The stock ZR1 is going to be street legal.

>Keep in mind that this was a stock ZR1 equipped with an eight-speed automatic transmission and ZTK performance package.
>The only modifications were racing seats, racing harness and a harness bar on which to anchor them.
cnet.com/roadshow/news/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-inadvertently-sets-lap-record-at-vir/

>posts weaboo virgincuck tier anime imagery that violates global rule 3 (anthropomorphic)
>calls others brainlets
Shiggy

>slightly slower banjo music ensues

unless GM actually takes a stock zr1 to VIr and laps it just as fast, the record will remain invalid

call the mods I don't give a fuck lol

>much faster banjo music ensues
ftfy

Many hours later you're still sperging out, holy shit get a job. You're mother must be embarrassed talking about how much her son is

holy fuck

>unless GM actually takes a stock zr1 to VIr and laps it just as fast, the record will remain invalid
Running what is arguably the world's most formidable racetrack at peak performance isn't exactly a common occurrence, even in a race car like this.
It's very normal for them to add a small safety feature to the stock car. Probably for insurance purposes too.

>b-but it was for safety!
>pls pls believe our lies!

lol, the corvette was not production/street legal, try again losers

Can you be more buttflustered? My assblasted-o-meter says no.

Just pointing out the obvious.

>projecting this hard
lol

yeah, it's obvious GM has to cheat to compete lol

The actual final specs for the ZR1 haven't even been confirmed yet.
You're way to emotionally involved.

except they have been confirmed

gmauthority.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2019-Chevrolet-Corvette-Order-Guide-November-17-2017.pdf

point out what RPO code includes sparco bucket seats, a harness bar and a five point harness

>You're way to emotionally involved.
nice projection, I am simply stating facts

>point out what RPO code includes sparco bucket seats, a harness bar and a five point harness
I literally said the ZR1 was stock except for those things.

I just like to see you suffer as you are painstakingly waiting that post delay timer to go to 0 to post again as you are trying to damage control so hard on a $500k V6 pos.

so you accept that the ZR1 that lapped VIR is not production/street legal then?

why should the record be considered relevant then?

>all this projection
like calm the fuck down lol, it wasn't my fault GM had to cheat to compete

>so you accept that the ZR1 that lapped VIR is not production/street legal then?
See >why should the record be considered relevant then?
Because you touch yourself at night.

see >unless GM actually takes a stock zr1 to VIr and laps it just as fast, the record will remain invalid

>Because you touch yourself at night.
I don't, I always jerk off at the mornings

This really means a lot to you, doesn't it?

>Its stock except for the parts that don't make it stock
Wut

it actually means a lot to GM and it's fanbase, since they always have to compare themselves to Ford.

Yup. Problem?

>Problem?
yes, GM marketing team seems to be having one now that their fake laptime gimmick backfired

And you're straight except for all the dick you take up the ass

As long as we're not taking this too seriously.

It wasn't my fault Ford had installed Direct Coolant Injection (patent pending) in the RS that kicks in right before the end of break in period for that extra performance boost and to reflect the vape lifestyle of yours when coming out of the back side.

meanwhile at GM...

corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3650835-c7-zo6-blown-motor-with-6-miles.html

> the car had 6 miles on it and not even a mile from the dealership started knocking, and died before I could pull over.

lol

>Horst Wessel Lied plays

>the irony of this statement
ford shills. just stop. go home.

>just stop
yep the corvette will just stop working kek

the zr1 isn't street legal. sperg more

underrated

>a car that wasn't set up that drove to the track was slightly slower than a car brought in a trailer by engineers
The absolute desparation of GMfangirls lol

>street legal

Im not one for this whole rivalry but i dont understand how it makes a difference if its street legal or not... in this case the competition is on a track... not a street.

could you make the black plastic bits body colored?

wunan see how it looks like

ZR1 isn't for competiton it's for elderly men to circle jerk on. It's also not street legal did you know that? If you can't drive it to a track it doesn't matter because it can get btfo by a civic with a few simple mods that is street legal.

youtu.be/0HXYdGGKV2k

The Ford GT also wasn't street legal at VIR.
See

lol funny jab at the z06 shill but you shouldnt have posted a faggy lefty meme on here. im gonna write a negative performance review to james hackett :^)

"the seat belt and seat belt bar made the car not street legal therefor the speed test where the Corvette was much faster than the Ford GT is invalid" nigga wut.

What is a bucket seat.

succubi aren't any more anthro than catgirls

anthros have snouts instead of human faces

`

b6mp

something that GM added to the corvette to be able to compete againts the GT, which makes it not street legal

^

So what's the deal with this seat? Is it just the seat, and why isn't this seat street legal in the first place?

If I have a qt girl with me and one of these seats, will I have to touch her when clipping her into it?

>fast moonspeak music ensues

>If I have a qt girl with me and one of these seats, will I have to touch her when clipping her into it?
This is genius.

>Ford and GM shills sperging out
>Nissan engineers quietly making another supercar destroying meme machine

The next GTR will have thrust vectoring.

>safety equipment
>a gimmick

But 99% of fags on Veeky Forums could never afford a Ford GT or a ZR1 but you all argue as if one of them are sitting on your garage.

lol

I like cars. I dont give a flying fuck about GM vs Ford. If I like it then I like it. I am a mature adult. You fanboys are acting like 3rd grade boys talking about pro wrestling.

stop being faggots.

look at this fordfag having a meltdown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fpbp

ford soycuck literally SEETHING

imagine having all this pent up anger towards some imaginary ford fanboy boogeyman hahaha

Wait, safety makes it not street legal? What?

I bet soviet and alphonse are the ones to blame, they must have absolutely destroyed his ass

try lurking more, we have already concluded that it wasn't street legal nor production. the only ones denying it are the GM fangirls who have to get their revenge on soviet and alphonse

>a bucket seat isn't street legal

Fuck you

Plenty in the tank!

haha is that real!??

Ah you bastard