72 month loans

>72 month loans
>84 month loans
>96 month loans

>not taking a 30 year fixed mortgage on your car

Perfectly fine if it's a Tpyota product.

why do people even buy new cars?
it's never worth it

poorfags gonna poor

People can't save money living paycheck to paycheck, and people who live paycheck to paycheck typically don't have good credit, and people who don't have good credit are the prime targets for auto loans on new cars.

The end.

Some people are rich enough to afford one without feeling bad about it. Some people are scared of used cars and want the safety of a warranty. Some people want to look richer than they actually are. Some people just REALLY REALLY want that new car.

I have 7 cars, the newest is 156 months old.

If they want to give me a 0% 96 month loan, where do I sign up? I'll invest the cash elsewhere.

Perfectly OK if you have the money to pay it off if you get fucked somehow other wise enjoy being upside down for awhile.

Also you gotta have a amazing credit score to qualify for 0% over the life of a loan.

all anyone has to do is browse Veeky Forums for a month to know that buying used is a terrible idea.

Buying used is fine, you just gotta be fucking choosie and know that you might have to walk away often. You also have to make a smart purchase you if you need to get out from under the loan you can sell and come out even.

i work at a furniture store where we're predatory to sell people shit with financing plans. people will take out three to four year loans to buy a mattress and boxspring set, and they typically won't pay their bills on time and inevitably get anally railed by the interest rates. it's incredible how bad people are with their money or lack thereof.

Bruh, i used to be a "i only buy used" person. Thats all I had when I was young. The reality is you never know what you are going to get. Was it owned by some super autistic fuck that changed all the fluids religiously or was it own by a guy that idled the engine 16 hours a day and just topped it off as the oil burned away or maybe it got the shit kicked out of it by some bitch every fucking day. Fuck that noise. Knowing that I have done all maintenance properly and haven't beat on my car is worth the depreciation. Peace of mind has its own value.

True, replacing a car where "I know whats wrong with it." with "I don't know what could be wrong with it" is risky, but eventually you need another vehicle, want another vehicle, etc

Buying from a dealer isn't gonna get you a hell of a lot more protection unless you can get a halfway decent loan and not be underwater when you need to sell, which is fucking hard these days.

This is especially true for performance cars. Some 20 year old vapelord has fucked the car ragged guaranteed.

Thus why I said

>you just gotta be fucking choosie and know that you might have to walk away often

I bought a 1 owner WRX owned by a middle age couple, they were scared to floor the car. The only downside was they used conventional oil. Here I am 35k miles later, car hasn't had any issues. Only done regular maintenance.

Only used conventional?

Prepare your anus

>when you need to sell
if you insist on buying used then there should be no "need" to sell a new car. you keep it till the wheels fall off.

Meh, problems would have cropped up by now. Oil tests all come back fine and I get a few a year.

Been running 5w-40 T6 until just 100 miles ago, moved to 5w-40 Motul 8100

>conventional oil in a subapoo

Financial hardship is common these days. As well as selling to buy a car made for kids, something "safer" etc. There comes a point where you have to decide, "Do I beat this car into the ground, or do I sell and invest the money in another car."