Banished:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9pGHakHMDD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tips on improving this deck?

Cute imouto

These games sure are long

Shadow nerf incoming?

It's because Ringo literally makes every turn last until it's about to end even with the most obvious plays.

>shadow versus shadow game
Wake me up when its over

Cerb is too cute. I don't know what to do.

>I'll never have a cute doggo girlfriend
Why even live?

>Ueda wasting her time talking about Jewgames Shadowverse and its down syndrome players
She's a pro like every other VA but this must be painful. Ueda-san pls, wash away my braindeadness.

Job's a job man.

>doggos will never feed us homemade chocos
Choco Mimi when?

She probably gets hundreds of thousands of yen for this.

Might as well just end it all.

>hundreds of thousands of yen
Isn't that like just 1$?

It's a couple grand. Doubt something like RAGE can afford to pay more.

BLACKED

Even roach is better than CanOP to be honest. Literally change nothing else.

>17 posts in an hour
good lord

This should be fine for B rank.

TI 7 just ended and now most of us have no more energy to shitpost anymore.

Oh shit i just realised what its name even means.He is the master of can be OPiness.

I roll with it in C rank.

It's early in the morning in KKonaland

>tfw new hearthstone expansion rapes the shit out of shadowverse
I think I'm just done with shadowverse for now.

you have to go back

Fuck off back to your general then.

Could sv work as a real life card game?

Oh good, finally we can get rid of the /hsg/ shitters.

Can I've a concede please

>all these fags getting jealous of the better card game

lmao enjoy your shadownigger meta

>taking obvious bait so personally
I hate this general.

thanks

>playing a game called SHADOWverse
>complaining about Shadowcraft
How do you do it?

Forgot the *OUT
Doggos aren't the best of cooks. But worth risking the release of Sinners Souls upon your mortal world, it's the thought that counts

>better card game
>when sv did the same thing when WD came out
you can spout "u mad bro" all you want, you'll always know that literally any card game will be better than hearthstone

nerf demon eater

>i-i was just pretending lol

>latest expansion is all about dead things and skeletons
Right into Shadowcraft the expansion. Glad you rike it

How come we don't get cool cards like this in SV?

>shadownigger meta
ironic considering what your latest expansion is

/hsg/ is making fun of us again

>thumbnail
>this post
user please stop shitposting

Kinda deserved for all the shitposting /svg/ did on /hsg/ when Hs was in its complete garbage state and Sv where actually a good game.

Dumb EOP.

As someone who regularly plays both games, I don't think either of them has ever been in a truly poor state. Maybe a little boring, sure, but nothing broken.

Good shit about HS is that therr's a lot of cards and decks. Getting a lot of cards makes making decks fun, which is the only reason why magic is still alive today.
Bad shit abiut HS is too much jewery and RNG. I cannot catch up even if I tried.
Then there's ebin duelyst which is shit since the double draw thing + nautering of songhai. All other card games are even worst shit. Fuck.

I wish they released some game play of Artifact so I know how it actually will be.
I dont want another 1 lane shit like HS and Shadowverse.
Cant any company just make a M&M duel of Champions ripoff?

The game sucks when you only play the 3 bottom tier crafts. Treefuckers gotta fuck trees somehow.

Memes aside I wish we had more cards like pic related. I dig the art direction.

They literally ripedoff sankaku :^

I opened 3 dread queens so what path is semi viable and meme: arriet gensis or dreadshift?

>open an animated corpse lord
Well free 2500 vials? Are there any meme decks that use him?

Spkeaing of other card games.

Play Krosmaga!
It has:
A class with a lot of buffs and powerful creatures
A class with creatures that buff themselves when injured and can give further buffs to them.
A class that is all about making sure your trades are favorable through stat manipulation and silence/mind control.
A reactive class full of removal that wins by clearing the path for their archers
A spell based class that can win by setting up otk combos that require quite an effort.
A discard/mill based class
A class based around board combos.
Implying I do it to shill and not because its a 5 months long shitposting habit
And braindead cards are nerfed regardless of rarity.

Isnt that a dead game?

No necromancy, no hook. The reason I pick that craft because spookies are fun and hurtstone gave me none of that until now.

No, its barely advertised outside of France. The last time I read, it had 30k concurrent players
Necromancy are neutrals. You get skeletons, their king that creates skeletons from dead allies and there's an otk control set up with a faction called Necros.

Oh, the image is for since he asked for a game with multiple lanes.

>he still plays shadowverse

>Bad shit abiut HS is too much jewery and RNG. I cannot catch up even if I tried.
This is by far the most irredeemable part of it. If you pay $50 for their 50 pack "pre-order" for an expansion, you end up with somewhere around 3 legendaries then based on hearthstones pull-rate

That's literally 1/8th of total legendary pool at the price of buying an entire brand new game. And that's not even accounting for in the past where you could pull fucking duplicates of legendaries which is completely worthless in hearthstone. Makes it even worse because they're jewish with the dust too. 1/4th of the cards cost in Hearthstone when dusting versus ~1/3rd with Shadowverse vials.

They finally improved things slightly this expansion with preventing duplicates until you pull everything and a free DK, but it's still far too shitty to justify. Especially with all the garbage pack filler neutrals hearthstone stuffs in each set.

Me too. He's good to look at and see his candles flaming it up.
I keep getting him and dork alice and they are both complete shit. Fuck shadow legos.

I played this and the tutorials were pretty cool. Duelyst, PoxNora, Eternal and Card City Nights 1-2 are all nice as well.

That 6 necromancy cost is too expensive for a 4/4. Meanwhile eachtar gets 2 zombies with rush and 1 turn +2/+0 for 6 necromancy.

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

What's going on in that pic?

The amount of disconnects you get while playing d-shift is impressive.

That's how it's tested.

Kill yourself

t. controlbab

Kys

>archer club
>no May

Can I have a quick concede please?

Thanks Carabosse

It legit is much better than anything Shadowverse has produced to date, but its not exactly promoting good discussion in this thread.

Golem-kun what are you doing?

Rebellious stage.

>I've started playing at ToG at best, please consider my shit opinion

Just let the hsbab think he's got it better.

need a concede, 23790

thanks selwyn!

ISAKANYA?

I'm glad kys blood is still good, nothing gets my dick harder than soul dealer + laura for the win, not to mention all the literal semen demons in the craft.

Played since before Steam release. :) I know this game is really F2P friendly so you kids love it, its okay, your feefees don't have to get hurt over it.

I mean this general is pretty much dead on a constant basis, I think that speaks volumes.

>feefees
(You) have to go back.

We need more dark skinned cute girls.

It's still decent, I'm looking at some other general threads that are days old, our ones tend to last 8-14 hours, definitely worse than before but nothing terrible. I think a lot of players left around this time though, probably most of the aussies/kiwis I'm betting.

Cute!

DARK ALICE MEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=9pGHakHMDD4

bori bori niwaka koko genkai ja no

Old news. Dork Alice can only work in one way.

there's midnight haunt > ptp but it'll never work