strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

old thread

Why is the Rogue DK so bad?

Play more druid

you dont deserve the attention

First for I went 1-3 in arena with Druid DK and 2 Infests

Druid is overpowered. Fuck off, denying Blizzcunt. Enjoy your shitty broken ass game I'm out until Blizz fixes this mess.

>want to try taunt druid
>/hsg/ will just call me a druidshitter anyway

So? Cry all you want it is stll fun

>log in finally
>get 3 packs
>third one is this

I wish I could finally pull a good legendary.

true but why should that stop you, druidshitter

I don't think Lich King is great in Kazakus Priest. A cards like Army of the Dead and Doom Pact kinda suck in it. Not sure what might be a better option, though,

Just as I said. Have fun with your broken mess of a game, autist.

Is karazahn worth buying? When does it rotate out?

>still no cat dragons

WHY?

I don't know man.
Way to overprices, pretty much useless in most decks.

>Is karazahn worth buying?
If you got the money.
>When does it rotate out?
April 2018

4 months

Because it is a 9 mana card in a class that is not meant to go into the late game.

ysera?

I have played Jade Druid for 6 hours now and I have not lost a single fucking game

Jaina is pretty fun desu, glad I crafted her

Its not bad, everything else is just fucking bonkers

We've been having rotations for two years. How do you still get this wrong?

First expansion of 2018 so April of 2018 which is 8 months

2 or 1 UI?

>9 mana, do nothing then die next turn
How is it not bad?

KFT rotates out when?

That's the definition of bad though. You can't compare her to anything else except whats actually in the game.

There no reason for her to be 9 mana when thrall is 5 AND FUCKING DRUID is 7

See you in April 2019.

First expansion of 2019.

I have 700k+ WoW gold that I'm thinking of converting to Blizz bucks for the sole purpose of buying packs.

Will I be able to build a decent deck if I buy 60 packs of the latest expansion?

probably unless you have nothing

9 mana do nothing in the most tempo dependent class is not good card design

Two

Probably gonna cut it for one, however. You only need one to win the game.

Considering Warlock was the worst class before expansion, why did Blizzard choose to give them only meme cards?

Holy fuck evolve shaman is so fun

>60 packs
More like 600.

>have to wait till turn 10 just to start getting to cast 1 spell twice per turn

Yeah I'm sure getting to do another backstab or fan of knives on turn 10 will totally help swing the game against the warlock who just summoned 6 demons, or the paladin with his lifestealing ashbringer, or the mage summoning lifestealing water elementals every turn already

HAHAHAHAHA there's people in this general that paid money for packs for the new expansion. Even worse those that wasted their time to do dailys everyday so they could keep up with this never ending shitfest. Hearthcucks never learn.

I did this. It was a win-win. You get free packs and lose any motivation to ever return to wow again.

GIVE ME THE ARTHAS HERO SKIN ALREADY IM TIRED OF PLAYING AS THE ELF BITCH

You got really unlucky bro. Most people here got a deathknight/arthas/arfus in their first 10 packs.

Disenchanting a legendary means it is your guaranteed leggo next time you pull one from a pack?

SHUT YOUR MOUTH KID! ARTHAS is a fucking WAR CRIMINAL! Liadrin is a fucking HERO!

You just know Blizz isn't going to include an Uther/Arthas interaction. It already hurts.

Literally every card game ever.
I'm sure people were aware when they started playing what they were getting into

ARTHASDIDNOTHINGWRONGEVERYTHINGTHATWENTWRONGISONUTHERANDJAINAFUCKTHEMFUCKTHEMTOHELL

What was that site showing you the play %, win % and all that for every class and also for specific cards, all in a neat graph?

Want to check some stuff out of curiosity.

>preview the Arthas hero ingame
>music plays
>it's a better version of the WC3 Human theme

Is there a full version of it available?

...that is indeed a good replacement. Making me think about the value of the taunt in Lich King. Decisions.

How do you preview it?

T-the meta is still unrefined guys. D-druid will get countered eventually, I-I'm sure of it!

>Jade Druid actually became stronger this xpac
I was told the exact opposite was going to happen.

This is what i came up with.

Easy 40+ dmg.

Shadowreaper Anduin is fun!

>no Arthas/Uther interaction
>no Arthas/Jaina interaction

WHY EVEN BOTHER THEN

He's next on my to-craft list. Never thought my Raza would be relevant again

anyone else already lose the will to play

Yeah, I'm already back to just doing my quests.

Why is there always a mage with multiple fireballs, firelands portals, flamestrikes and primordial glyphs at 0-0 in arena? How does this happen every single time?

Aren't you enjoying to play against the same Druid deck 80% of the time?

Why arent you playing control rexxar user? Its FUN!

Who else is really autistic about keeping records on their result from card packs?

I've opened 81 packs with the following results:
>9 legendaries (1 golden, 1 from prologue)
>15 epics, no golden
>14 rares missing for 2 each, 5 golden
>2 commons missing for 2 each. 6 golden
>1640 dust from duplicates

Huge haul compared to Un'Goro where I opened roughly the same amount of packs and got 3 legendaries. How'd I do and what are your results /hsg/?

>ultimate infestation
>of druids on the ladder

like pottery, surely this was intended by blizzard. 4d chess.

it's a 9 mana ice block that makes you slightly better at miracling

Convince me to not craft Uther of the Ebon Blade

Wonder how all you people bitching about druid are going to react to whatever T1 deck replaces it next week once people have time to figure shit out.

fuck that's actually a nice combo other than meaning you can't Brann your C'thun buffers

Because I'm playing Deathrattle Rexxar and it's DINOS!

Highlander priest is probably doing to be a safe craft once the meta settles right?
I assume they are already pretty high in the ranks.

Highlander priest and Exodia mage are bigger problems than druid.

depends on what you're missing. if you're missing more than 2 legendaries I'd be cautious.

what deck user? big priest?

>actually opened Druid DK
Do I really need Ultimate Infestation? That's the only card I'm lacking.

I'm destroying druid with my dragon priest

Priest is strong this expansion, the fact that it somehow has a 50% winrate across the class is mind boggling

Reminder that the correct time to start saving for the next expansion was 2 days ago. Enjoying that triple set release per year, user?

They're only a problem because you can't tech against them

did dragon priest gain anything? bone drake looks underwhelming

I posted it here before, but I've tweaked it a bit since. Considering switching out Lich King, but I really like that it has Taunt.

I'm switching out Geist as well, as I never draw it in the one match I need it and I also have won a couple of those games anyway.

Post list. Is dragon priest expensive to make?

>Everyone still crying about Jade Druid.
>Have a fair matchup against them.
>Meanwhile I'm not sure if I've ever beat a new priest deck that wasn't the Barnes/Obsidian/Ysera/Lich King meme deck.

>tfw gold Ultimate Infestation and Malf DK, but didn't pull a single Druid of the Swarm or Spreading Plague

Yes because I earn 3.5k € a month and have no debt or high expenses.
Why anyone would play moneystone as f2p is beyond me.

>Tempted to craft 3 different legendaries and 6 epics just to cash in on the Priest meme

why this class so expensive tho

Have some decklists to share?

Pretty much Raza and maybe Kazakus.
Other than that only rares and commons during the expansions I was gone (Ungoro/Gadgetzan).

I earn a measly £1k a month

Even I can afford £45 3 times a year for a game I play basically everyday, playing f2p is retarded

>why this game so expensive
Actiblizz

Not me, I'm running Jackie Chan warlock.

People are complaining about Jade Druid because they were hoping that a new expansion would actually change the meta.

Priest is an absolute nightmare to play against now though why did anyone ever want this class to be good?

A what now?

And just like I said too
Cry me a river faggot

>maybe Kazakus
dont play highlander priest without kazakus

Warlock DK with a bunch of mass damage demons, field nukes, and healing.

thank you, really happy i got lich king by opening with my remaining gold and not decide to leave it for next expansion

This potion so good?

>be too lazy to make WoW lore mix with card actions and interactions
>just remove Heroes of Warcraft from the name so you can forever say it isn't the same
>release an xpac exactly based off of Warcraft lore
>receive maximum Jew bucks because it sells like crack to niggers
>still have no interactions because too lazy and refuse to admit it's still based on the lore
>BlizzardEA

I want to get legend this season, what should I play to do this as fast as possible?

Yade Drood

yes