L/o/nely drivers general #3

So, I have used your advice, met with a girl through tinder and it didn't worked out. She at some point told me sth in the lines 'eww, user your car is so old and you drive manual... why, new cars are safer and auto transmission is so much more convenient' I got triggered, stopped the car and asked her to fuck off and never come back. Am I bound to be lonely? I won't get rid of my beloved car just because some cunt can't appreciate it.

What car?

I made up the story, I don't actually have a car. sorry

92 Corolla EE90. Got her for free, had to sand, grind and rebuild all the undercarriage and some of the upper chassis, took few months to fix/weld and restore her to pristine condition. Only engine didn't need much work - timing, spark plugs and distributor with rotor needed fixing.

It’s ok m8, I don’t even have the social skills to carry a conversation with girls, let alone get a gf.

just buy a BMW or audi, literally the only cars that girls care about that aren't supercars

fuck off to /r9k/ or /adv/ , also stop sperging out you spastic. If someone asks you why you drive a shitty corolla, just tell them truth and stop acting all offended.

Kind of shows how autistic you are by keeping a shitty corolla like that on life support. You couldn't have just bought a working 1k camry that you could deliver food with or even do some basic $10/hr construction job?

>inb4 but it gives you valuable skills that you can use with you forever

Yeah but, being a mechanic is not fun, fixing your cars can be fun but in that time you could have been making money towards a lambo srs

>I got triggered
This could have been an opportunity to explain your passion for cars and that to you the driving experience is more inportant than the convenience. I don't think she would have been good though, after all, who disparages someone they've just met for their car. Pretty rude.

What truth? That I have new car design? That they are all electronic and shite and you literally can't do much on them without a help of a computer or a pro garage? What is your point here, lad?

Why would I buy some shitty 1k car, when I got old one for free with engine in pretty much good condition and I have both skills and place to rebuild the old rustbucket with spare metal I've got?

Does girls really care just about the looks and money?

True, I could have been more calm, but this rude and stupid behaviour of a typical materialistic girl just rustled my jimmies too hard.

>Does girls really care just about the looks and money?
yes

So when I am alright looking, but only upper middle class, I am just bound to be lonely in me car and my pointless journeys around?

>but in that time you could have been making money towards a lambo srs
what ? how ?

>What truth?
That you got it for free and took the time and effort to fix it yourself faggot. All your bullshit about "i hate new car design" sounds like hilarious rationalizing when you drive a bland econobox.

No, that user is full of BS or has way high standards. There are a lot of couples who are happy together in middle class and even lower. If you only use tinder though you are bound to only find thots.

I guess, depends on how much time you put it.
Real estate lol, I'm currently taking my courses, should be some good money considering I'm not a sperg

Also, since this is a l/o/nely thread, money can get you as much pussy as you want.

You people are so willing to judge everyone you don't know. I have the money to buy a newer car or get a new saloon car on a finance. I just honestly don't like the new design. I was about to buy old prelude as a project to restore (I live very close to my work, don't need a car to actually commute, so it could just sit there in my garage where I would work on to restore her), but instead a friend told me he's got EE90 and it won't pass MOT without a lot of work and he would either scrap the car or can give it to me as he knows I like fixing stuff. I choose the EE90 then, I can live without pop up headlights, when my heard was broken to hear he was about to scrap this one. Econobox or not, I like this car and this is what matters. I don't give a fuck you or some other judging faggot looks down on me just because I have 1.3 liter 70-ish HP engine there.

That you're fucking poor. No woman, or man for that matter, wants to be seen in your shitty old corolla dude.

What else to tinder would you recommend then?
you see, I am not looking for a slut, but for a girl to have a long relationship with. Serious shit not some easy fucking.

So I'm right, you got for free and got attached to it spending time and effort to fixit. No big deal.
>I don't give a fuck you or some other judging faggot looks down on me just because I have 1.3 liter 70-ish HP engine there.
Why do you sound like such a fragile little faggot ? No need to keep making these threads, I found your problem. You're an unsufferable whiny bitch.

This is the 1st one I started. Seen two or three them before so I numbered this one. Last one hitting over 300 replies seemed popular enough to me to call it a general.

Those threads are only good for initial D memes, speaking about late night cruises, or anything car-related. Last threads get replies because some faggots go /r9k/ and insist on blaming their celibacy on anything but themselves.
FFS we even had some faggot blaming "today's society", and claiming he was handsome but somehow no woman could bear his presence.

I mean, I’m this user - So I don’t really have experience, but I’m smart enough to know that if only the rich were able to find partners you would see a lot less couples around.

Have you tried taking classes at your rec center/equivalent? Maybe find a club for hobbies you enjoy or pick up new ones?

>Choosing a corolla over a cheap prelude
Well I found your problem, you're a faggot. Which is why she didn't like you or your dumpster of a shitbox.

If you have a decent house and car at an early age you'll be set for girls. Girls just expect you to be young and broke, break the norm. They are not sluts, they have standards. Hot girls you see with broke guys are just dumb girls you don't want. Have a nice fucking house and a clean car early on.

Coffee Meets Bagel worked for me honestly.

We talked on the phone for a few days and when I picked her up I showed up in the ratty 97' Accord. She didn't care one bit. She loved the fact that it was manual and that's all she wants to drive herself. Can't stand autos.

Won her over with charm, gentlemanly ways, and overall demeanor. Her words not mine.

Ye need to find a girl like that, not some bimbo who goes 'eww' at one of the main center points of your life.

>Hot girls you see with broke guys are just dumb girls you don't want
Or maybe, just maybe those guys are hot and have a nice personality ?

fuck off to /reddit9k/ faggots

>main center point of his life is a ratty 97' Accord

Who gives a shit, they are broke and don't think about the big picture. While these broke dudes are sipping their drinks at wawa or just even taking girls out to decent restaurants, I'll be driving fast cars and banging my girl/hookers/othergirls in the back of a limo. Sure you can do without, but it would be a winner every time.

Adding on to my post, if the clubs or classes you join don’t have any available girls, still try to make friends. People have friends, probably know girls, and their friends probably have friends. View it as connecting a spider web of people while increasing your pool of friends and potential gfs.

If you don’t want to try because it’s too hard or will take too long then you shouldn’t have a gf anyway. Why would a girl want to be with a guy who doesn’t want to work towards goals?

Why would you waste all your time going to these places to get girls? Yeah, you just want to play some basketball, but don't lie that you will be there for the girls.(Unless you really do want to practice ball)

You might as well get a job where you make a lot of friends. Like an IT consultant or a real estate agent srs

>why would you waste your time going to these places to get girls

Maybe my mind is just warped from lack of female interaction, but I want a lasting relationship with a girl instead of a one-night stand. I’m trying to help the user get a gf going the path I would take, and if he feels the same way as me the effort would be worth it.

>I'll be driving fast cars and banging my girl/hookers/othergirls in the back of a limo
You sound like the run-of-the-mill bitter ugly dweeb who thinks he'll be a millionnaire as soon as he gets his degree.
Whatever beliefs help you, just don't forget to post your limo here.

Girls don't like that you go places with the intention of looking for them lol. Also,

>view it as connecting a spider web of people while increasing your pool of friends and potential gfs

This is basically networking, you're doing a lot of work. My friend tried this, we talked about it, we tried it. Not worth it. If you're putting work into anything, you have to see what the payout is.

I meant car life in general.

Besides, both of my trucks burn way too much gas for where I went to meet her at. I'd like a good date to not involve killing more on fuel than the dinner itself.

Yeah, I was alluding to networking but I figured it would be obvious. If anything it wouldn’t hurt him to try and make friends. If he joins an auto club worst case scenario he ends up with some bros to not feel as lonely.

I'm not getting a degree, it's a real estate sales license.

8)

You have no idea what loneliness is, or what it feels like and how it affects you mentally.

Yeah true, I've met my good friends from high school and through my jobs because that's the only reason why I went outside. Definitely get into sports, get good first though. I have to practice shooting ball myself.

whatever keeps you off suicidewatch.

This, fuck you OP.

And then everyone clapped.

>maybe those guys are hot and have a nice personality ?
Women are not the same as men. Humanity evolved with men and women side-by-side, complimenting each other's traits. Sure, women appreciate good looks and personality, but they look for different traits in long-term partners. They want a guy who is capable, typically the marker for this is financial success. They want a guy who is mentally stable, one that doesn't sperg out over weird shit. There's more to this, I'm generalizing, and I'm no expert, but I'm sure we can all agree that a 1997 Honda Accord isn't going to impress anyone.
You could have had a discussion about her questions while you were driving. Telling her about cars doesn't cost you anything.

You're mistaken boy, I'm none of the incels here. Also your post is full of shit but I'll give you a nice piece of advice. Get your shit together or better, better yourself, do what you enjoy, and treat women like you'd treat men, like individual humans with their own minds.

k thnx

if your so good at fixing cars why aren't you flipping them and trading up at zero cost to yourself
unless you're actually bad at your only hobby and disguise this with shit taste, there's actually no excuse for some of your horrible opinions

you could have been that guy who traded a pen for a house but instead a EE90 for a 325i - instead you drive an absolute piece of shit that would have been a waste of time to keep on the road even back in 2004 let alone 2018

>"auto transmission is so much more convenient"
you drive a 1.3L car with 70hp, there is absolutely no way your transmission even comes into play when going 0-60 in 17 seconds
>That they are all electronic and shite and you literally can't do much on them without a help of a computer or a pro garage
proof you just parrot what you read online instead of actually knowing what you are talking about lol
>Does girls really care just about the looks and money?
they care that you are a dumbass with shitty excuses that don't make sense
if you had your life together you wouldn't be driving, working on and bragging about a shitbox you got for free unless you are literally in homeless tier

your response could have been "oh yeah well cars are not very important to me and a new car is about fourth on my immediate list of priorities behind a career, house and possibly u :3"
instead she got straight autism and you came here immediately to make up some feel-good story that reminds you of an episode out of anime

Literally this. Fucking OP needs to taste the loneliness and maybe then will he realize that how he acts now is simply stupid. He doesn't need networking, tinder, clubs or anything, he just needs to learn from life of lonely man that his fucking shitbox is just a car, compared to a real human next to him.

I have already a job which pays well and leaves me with enough time to work on my cars. Were I a mechanic full-time I would always have some car in my garage to fix, never time for my own. Were you a mechanic or knew one who is you would have known this obvious truth.
What is butthurting you so much about me? That I've got a car for free and was able to fix it myself and it drives now just as it were new? Do you even have a licence or a car? Coz, I think I sense a whiny poor teen in you, sluring everyone for his own problems in life. Yeah, I would want to say to a girl I just met that she may be one of my biggest priorities while she was just behaving rude. I don't regret nothing.

ITT things that never happened

American women sound like trash in that case, lol

>gentlemanly ways
>her words

uh huh

>guys
>hot
>nice personalities

We're all ugly cunts and jackasses. All of us. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or has been fooled hard.

You? Yes. Normal people? No

Why? What am I doing wrong? (not OP, but in similar situation).

I made up the story, I don't actually have a car. sorry

then fuck off you cunt

Girls will never understand our passions for cars, why would we want them?
R-right?

This, I fucked a girl I met though a friend I met though Veeky Forums, believe it or not.

RIGHT!

Thing is, OP didn't want a hookup or to fuck a girl. He wanted a lasting long-term relationship from what I understood reading his shit.

I guess I should have specified, I could have dated this girl if I wanted to.

Why did you choose not then? Ugly? Annoying cunt uninterested in cars or not understanding your l/o/ve for cars? Me being so lonely I just can't find other excuses not to have a gf and cut the sad empty shit whenever you get back home to the point that you don't actually want to come home and instead you prefer to spend time with your car and go home only to sleep before going to work again, rinse and repeat.

A mix of things, she wasn't great looking, she had been with a lot of guys for her age (this torments me to no end), she still had feelings for another freind, she would almost never suck dick, and there was another girl I had met (actually met her while I was with a different freind from Veeky Forums) who seemed like a better option at the time. In retrospect I should have just kept messing around with the first girl and saved myself some bad feels, she actually was into cars some, she had a 2014 Mazda 3 hatch (6 speed) and a bucket crx.

>have girlfriend
>just want to be alone now
Not a good feeling guys

lmao ur pic related

This literally didn't happen. Stop lying.

>Probably a 80% chance I'm going to die a virgin

Have to admit I never expected to be a pussy slaying Chad but I didn't predict things would go this badly

>implying being a ronery driver isn't the best feeling out there
also, you have your car which will always be by your side

>I got triggered, stopped the car and asked her to fuck off and never come back.

>user cannot articulate why he likes what he likes or even convey the appeal of his "project" car or primary interest
>dumps girl on the side of the road

This is why you fucks are alone, learn some goddamn emotional control and basic social skills already, YOU ARE AN ADULT

Pretty much this. I could articulate my hobby of keeping and breeding venomous animals into a marriage with a half Korean girl with a nice ass. I just didn't sperg about them and made her want to come out to the desert to experience new shit. Or she just wanted to fuck me and didn't care about my hobbies. Explains why I don't have the rattlesnakes anymore. In any case, you could swing magic the gathering into a relationship if you're not a nosferatu looking cunt or have the personality of an autistic robot. Hobbies are just shit to talk about, not the end all of your existence, especially when you're trying to fuck someone. If they start bantz about them, bant back and quit taking yourself so seriously.

This is the only thing that keeps me alive, bro.

So, lads. Friday lonely night and lonely weekend ahead of us. What are your plans to spend it? Where are you headed this time? Ofc only lonely journeys count. More pointless, the better. Me goin' round the North Pennines near Stanhope and Slaley Forest down to Hamsterley (britbong here).

>YOU ARE AN ADULT
He's a man-child, not an adult.

Like we all here, desu senpai.

>blow the motor in my project
>garage it for the winter
>have to drive my generic shitbox in the meantime
>first day out without it
>qt crush says she didn't hear me pull up
>sometimes asks how my car is doing and she misses hearing it

/r9k/ the thread.

>Like we all here, desu senpai.
No, faggot. Some of us just enjoy this place to discuss cars without typical forum drama or shitty reddit """discussion""".

things that didn't happen the thread

>lying on an anonymous taiwanese stealth archery forum
it was only small talk, she was probably just being nice because she knows I'm autistic about my car

When exactly do those things happen here?

infinitely more often than what you "this place is cancer xD" would like to claim
Even some tripfags on Veeky Forums manage to be helpful and interesting, like LPG. What's pleasant here, other than the obvious freedom of tone and banter, is the general subject and the fact most of us have common interests, like being fairly young (18-35), enjoying Initial D, and liking sports or sporty cars. Too many forums, while very dense in info, are too specialized.

Your car and 2d are far more reliable. Weekly reminder.

I'll just share this store with y'all from an mx5 thread i posted a while back.

>park in a spot near work with new ND mx5
>cute girl walking by in parking lot sees me get out of my car
>stops me and says "oh wow! is that a miata?"
>me, being a jackass and loathing the name m i a t a replies "whats that? this is my mx5 though."
>the qt kinda chuckles and compliments my car
>I thank her and ask her if she's free later, she can ride with me go grab lunch together
>she says "oh no, i was just asking cuz i know my boyfriend loves miatas."
>realhumanbean.jpg

>E

This. Feels gud to be here (but I am still lonely)

O_O

TUG AND A SNOOZE, YA CANT LOSE.