Which car has the best cupholders?

Which car has the best cupholders?
Americans are the strongest players in this field, their cup holder game is on point. The old K car Chrysler Imperials and New Yorkers had these balling cupholderception ones that extended outwards twice, inline cupholders.

Europeans are pretty lacking here, took BMW 2 generations to get the 7 series some cup holders, very shitty ones to boot.

Other urls found in this thread:

dmv.org/how-to-guides/wildlife.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can tell you what car has the worst cupholders, and it's the third-gen Mitsubishi Eclipse. There is one (ONE) cupholder up front, and it's directly behind the gearshift. If you put a sip, water bottle, or other tall object in it, you can't comfortably shift into 2nd or 4th. And it's so damn deep that smaller bottles or mugs will get stuck in it. Pic related, not mine but you get the idea.

Saab 9-3

/thread

European alfas dont even have them, i've heard, my panda only has a small cupholder shape in the carpet and a larger one just behind the handbrake only reachable for rear passengers

I can just imagine it breaking whenever someone puts a big gulp into it. Or if they lean on it too hard.

Hate it when they put them right infront of the stick, then you knock over your SIP and that shit stains everything

>tfw your car literally doesn't have a cup holder

AE86

t. Dagumi

Come on man, cupholders placed so far above the center of gravity is just dumb. There's a reason most of them are as far down as possible.

but having one so high improves your driving technique when you have to drive smoothly not to spill a drop of your father's precious water

My Honda CRZ... which seats 2 people.. has 5 fucking cupholders.

>Rabbit crosses the road right in front of your car
>Evade cause I'm a decent human being
>Red bull and my father's precious juice fly through the car, all over steering wheel
>Hands slip right when I have to recover from the swerving maneuver
>Fly off cliff and come to a standstill against a tree
>Car totalled, broke at least 50 bones
T-t-thanks for improving my driving technique T-toyo-san

What a driver you are for not having foreseen a rabbit may close your path? It is not that hard to figure out that when you drive through forest that some animal might pop out from bushes. Or when on plains why not just keep an eye out in advance as visibility there is great? Think first, speed second.

Porsche

Well, if I'd still have time to swerve away it'd mean I saw the rabbit on time, right?

Yes... and not if you had to do it in such a way you described.

My Celica has them right where your elbow goes when changing gears; not that I need them but still, it would be nice to have them in a useful place. Not only that, they are so low that they can only old a 330ml can, anyway.

I hold my hot coffee cup right between my legs (I drive an auto) - easy to hold and keeps my ballsies warm in winter before my engine heats up and heater starts blowing warm air through vents.

90s/2000s Subaru cupholders are disgraceful.

These are fucking atrocious. GG when something slips past that fucked bottom part.

The cupholders in newer Ford vehicles are pretty good. They have three spring loaded wings which grip smaller bottles/cups (like 8 ounce red bull cans which are tall and skinny) while expanding to allow you to fit larger cups (like a larger soft drink or stainless steel tumbler).

Food and drink inside the vehicle is absolutely haram.

>he doesn't sip'n'shift
Get a load of this weeaboo

That's why you're not supposed to swerve for anything but large animals such as a moose.

dmv.org/how-to-guides/wildlife.php

My car has zero cupholders. However, it doesn't bother me because I am not American.

They actually taught that at driving school here. "If it's smaller than a moose, don't swerve. If it's a moose, swerve like hell."

bitch if your car is so boring you think about cupholders its time to sell your piece of shit

My DD is a '97 Toyota Avalon with bench seats. It has the worst cupholders I have ever encountered. They're just an after thought that was slapped inside of the center console. You have to open up the center console and flip them out.

My dad has a Lexus LS430 and it's cup holders are god tier.

>not having 4 cup holders

>having cans of soda rolling around in your car

>or coffee cups even

Nobody eats or drinks in my car motherfucka, and wipe your shoes too

I thought my MX-5 was already killing it at 4 cupholders for 2 people

People actually buy cars with less than 2 cupholders per seat??

*you’re

It would be more convincing if it wasn't surrounded by coffee stains.