/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Cooking with the Choir Edition.

Refused to eat all the slugs: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv
>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Anyone want to venture the dlc with me? Gib name and I'll save a slot. Pass is bbm.

First for beast cutter is the best cutter.

99 arcane is the true way to play.

For the honour of Cainhurst.

Objectively wrong. BL 4 is the one true path.

>cancer has already invaded the thread
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>r/bloodborne

Why does her helmet come back on when she regenerates?

>meeting Queen Killer as a FRC enemy

truly terrifying

I'm coming, I'm Madman Jordan.

Reminder the converted Rakuyo and Kirkhammer are the best weapons in the game, Reddit is an excellent website, and you should only ever make female characters and start with the Axe.

Cool name. Im ringing now.

coming

Thrythwig and Kermit, thank you for coming along.
I think that's it for me, I got nothing useful anymore.

I think that's enough Watcher farming for me. Didn't get what I needed but got a few goodies, it was fun farming with ya Leona & Kemit. Thryth out

His backstory is not hard to imagine:
>one of logariuses lieutenants who took part in the cainhurst massacre
>while in cainhurst, accidentally stumbled across evidence that the vilebloods are descendants of an ancient race called pthumerians, who also have a queen of blood
>obsessed with replicating the deed of logarius, ventured into the dungeons in search for queen yharnam
>encountered the eldritch truth, went mad and took off all of his clothes

But still kept the helmet

Ah, churchbros are truly inspiring ones

>only one useful gem
Eh, helping you guys was the real reward

It's a reference to Big Hat Logan, who went mad in a similar fashion

Why aren't you BL 120 yet?
It's way better than BL 98. You can have a reasonable amount of HP and stamina. You get a good amount of damage, maybe some tools and a bigger weaponpool for more variety and fun. BL 120 is the commonly accepted meta. Don't come with "but muh sekrit club", the secret club is almost dead and many have come to the patrician BL 120 anyways.
The only reason for still sticking to it is so you have an excuse when you lose.

The d-doctor is in!

120 is the baby meta. Cap out all the stats you need and have 0 flaws. Half the fun of making a lower build is having the limit yourself and decide what stats are more important. You have strengths and weaknesses instead of just being min/max'd and good at everything while having so much hp you can crutch on.

But that's just my opinion. If you enjoy 120, the have at er my dude.

why does every person in bbg feel the need to reply to bait all day everyday

What queen did he kill in his past to earn that title though? How many queens are in Yarnham anyways.

Because then the threads would die immediately?

He didn't kill any queens, queen killer is apparently how he refers to himself

It really is a much better level for most builds. But that makes us too similar to normies and doesn't gimp non-physical builds enough, apparently

Good Ludwig hammering guys. Faye and absolute madman wanna go for more? Pass is bbm. Ringing at second lamp. Nightmare Church.

Sure.

Wait guys, i need to ring at Research Hall it seems. Lemme unlock first.

coming

>BL 120 is the commonly accepted meta

Rude newfriend detected

Bloodborne doesn't have a big enough PVP community for this to have ever been true - even during the popularity spikes of March 2015-December 2015 this wasn't true and it never will be

The first ''accepted'' meta was BL100 by the traditional Souls community (DaS vets who came back for Miyazaki after leaving DaS2, DaS2 friends etc.), but once the importance of gem farming, weapon variats and Chalices became known the majority of the traditional Souls playerbase dropped it. You can clearly see this by browsing /v/ threads from 2015, uploaders' channels, probably even Reddit subforums

Anyway, after this the remaining and genuine Bloodborne community split two ways - Reddit, Fextra and YouTube went to BL150 due to the passive defense argument, alongside their preference for gemless FCs. And then you had /bbg/ and a few other isolated Skype/Discord communities who stuck to 80, 98, 100, 105, 115 etc. due to their superior gem/Chalice knowledge, willingness to farm top-tier gems/runes; their better knowledge of stamina useage, Bloodborne's softcapping system etc.

/bbg/ in-particular chose BL98 because pre-DLC didn't have many split damage weapons (that were good) and BL98 also suits ideal invasion ranges - it can invade scrubs in the Nightmare Frontier/Mergo's Loft who have unfinished builds and it avoids overlevelled shitters

In 2+ years I haven't seen a good argument for a meta higher than BL105

A best! Do you think she masturbates using phantasms?

Ok Faye and madman. Ringing at Research Hall now

>Do you think she masturbates using phantasms?

>A best! Do you think she masturbates using phantasms?
>98fag
>being absolute cancer
Checks out, 150 isn't the Reddit meta by the way even though people LOVE saying that

>pre-DLC didn't have many split damage weapons
Excuse me? All of the good split damage weapons are pre-DLC. HMLS is also not good within the BL 98 meta.

because the redditors are still trying so fucking hard to force their shit meta of 98 because "m-m-m-m-m-muh 150 reddit boogeymen!!" and are willing to gimp themselves into mediocre builds even those these sad boogeymen dont exist
then you have this kid spreading misinformation and can tell theyre the reddit cancer from the way they type
>a best!
>waifufagging
>all that bullshit lying

>replying in earnest to the (You)-starved beast
Absolute madman

>Checks out, 150 isn't the Reddit meta by the way even though people LOVE saying that

I'm aware they held a BL110-115 tournament a while ago, but they generally do stick to BL150 due to the passive defense argument, tendency for gemless FCs etc. Don't be a contrarian newfriend to prove a point, mate, I accidentally invaded a Reddit AND Fextra gemless FC last year while SRRCing and the host who runs these things every weekend confirmed these things with me. They side with the YouTube community who have argued for a BL150 meta very early on - PTS, PVPskillz etc.

>Excuse me? All of the good split damage weapons are pre-DLC. HMLS is also not good within the BL 98 meta.
All I can think of is the Wheel. IMO the burial blade and BOM don't count because you can't make the arc useful with any build

Pre-DLC FCs were mostly chikages, fire/bolt saw weapons, canes, a few skill builds, Executioner cosplays and one beast claws dude who would turn up every week - none of this requires going over BL98

REEEEEEE where's the area the blacksky eye is tucked away? I'm searching like a madman for it.

if youre so fucking obsessed with reddit kid, why dont you fucking go back already? nobody wants your cancer here

You forgot Tonitrus

Executioner complete. I feel like it needs more Items/Spells though, what do you think?

Give 2 brain fluid to Adeline and she gives a key to the balcony door near the start

I know this dude is baiting, but there's too many newfriends attacking the BL98 meta who don't know the history of it

Even >Lucifer defends BL98 because >even he appreciates why we play it

first floor, the door that requires a key

It's labyrinth dildo you fuckler

A locked door on the ground floor

Cheers m8s. Those little blobs drop it right?

their FC posts literally always say level up to level 150

Ouch, I'll ring before the boss fog.

Been here since the game dropped and not going anywhere, Christmasfriend

You don't even know that /bbg/ used to have FCs with Reddit/Facebook that were extremely popular do you? Sad!

Fun as fuck and melts PVE kin but idk

I don't understand how Gazebo's set fits into this

the blood maiden does

>actually bragging about a tripfag that is known for being bad at the game and has no idea what hes talking about
wow thats fucking pathetic
again, if you're so fucking obsessed with reddit, why dont you fucking go back and stay there?
>reddit FCs
ok and guess what dipshit? we're not reddit, we dont go to their shit FCs, whats the point of forcing a shit meta for FCs that we'll never fucking join when we have our own?
you're actually fucking retarded kid

It's one of the top 5 scrub weapons for sure

Wheel and Moonlight on a non Arc/Str build are a waste, just create two builds.

>because the redditors are still trying so fucking hard to force their shit meta of 98
>BL98 is a Reddit meme

How fucking long have you been here?

>using pepe memes
looks like youre the new one here

you alright

Beckoning for Maria and the Hamlet soon after! NG BL77 pw Drive

>Implying it's impossible for an oldfag to adopt some newfag memes

Sorry Faye, and madman. Ringing from Research Hall again. Got distracted by mosquitoes. Pass bbm.

>cant disprove my post
>"better reply and not acknowledge how hard i got btfo"

just kill yourself

>oldfag
2016 isnt oldfag kid

>BL98
>Reddit
Mate, it's fine if you don't like 98, I don't really either, but don't be literally fucking retarded. Things aren't "Reddit" just because you don't like them

>25/50 arc/str
>wheel is a waste
Excuse me?

just asking if u are ok
you seem a little mad :)

Okay newfriend, what BL do you use on your hunters? Legit question because you're getting mad and sperging without telling me what you prefer. Like, we can debate BL98 all day, but I want to know what YOU level to

Also better pic

I sometimes use it

And ours says up to 120, so is our meta 120? Must be, right?

stop shitposting and co-op with me

I could come, but I'll have to turn the console on
Why didn't you kill her yesterday?

>reddit cancers have yet to disprove my post

just because you get owned by overleveled shitters when you go to their FCs doesnt mean you have to come here and force a meta for everyone else to run away from them like pussys

Well it's another male church attire.

Wheel is good and you are not stuck with tricked mode only and HMS is good apart from beams.

Got distracted and couldn't play for a while, then FCd for a bit. sorry m8

u ok

>people still respond
guys

And then they ask "how the fuck is this general so active"

I don't have the rest of the DLC unlocked in this character, sorry Corrine and Jordan. Have fun!

The true power of the wheel is its tricked arcane attack, which works best with 50 arc 25 str and nourishing gems.

>77 posts
>21 people
At least 50 of those posts is the (You)-starved beast replying to himself.

Man i hate and love research hall. It's so confusing yet good for exploration.

Anyway. Up for Maria Faye and Madman?

Typical reaction after being hit by a 30/30 wheel

I'm in.

you might be right, I can make it 22/50 instead after all

What is there to disprove lol? We've told you the history of BL98 on /bbg/, and you've gotten mad, getting a few things confused and labeling everything you don't like as ''Reddit'' (even when several anons have literally told you Reddit generally play @ BL150), now you're asking us to disprove something YOU haven't substantiated. You do know how a debate works, right, buddy?

Also I want to know which BL you play at. Genuine curiosity. I'm not being an ass, I just want to know

Or you can post Imposterfu pics. I'm happy with that

still beckoning

Booting up

It's bait, user. Stop being retarded.

Seems to be 2 different groups that are coincidentally at the same part

Literally every time I try to co-op this happens

How do you give the blob by blood maiden more brain fluid? Gave her some and now she's just telling me not to be greedy over and over.

>replying THIS hard to the shitposter
>waifushit
Can you not

Reload the area a couple of times.

Ringing yet? I'll try a restart

Untricked wheel is bland at best.

You have to reload the area like three times each time you give her brain fluid.

>better pic
>Good Hunter kills Gascoigne and Gehrman
>BL 123 kills BL 98
You're stupid. Don't ruin my OC.

I wish there were more lewd pics with both twins