/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Bunny Kai Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k

>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg
/dbg/ discord: discord.gg/wtSsdgv

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-mTDjJSmFM
xenoversemods.com/mods/student-skirt-outfit-huf-cac/
xenoversemods.com/mods/student-skirt-pants-no-spats-for-huf-cac/
steamcommunity.com/app/323470/discussions/0/530645961934261496/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grabbin a scroll.

Scrolls, huh?

I'll grab you

SSJ2 Caulifla and Ribrianne's attacks in Heroes:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-mTDjJSmFM

>Resistance Outfit

Anyone got pics?

I have a few using the top or pants seperately. They're pretty alright.

What's his powerlevel?

As boring as it is to have XV playing it completely safe, going full retarded "xXxAnGeLoFdEaThxXx Timebreaker Broly SSGodDarkBalls" is not an alternative I want.

+7

Purple is better than that tripe

bikini's are out (in the uk at least)

Indeed.

PICK UP THAT ITEM

Ha i expected this so i already did it.

Shut up Aubah

I just want a little flair, like vegeta going SSJ3 during muh bulma, to be honest I don't really like the purple glow they should be shaking up the timelines, they should have retconned it and just had the demons gift the villians with the fruit of might to power them up, or did more stuff like cooler appearing to help freiza

>that ass
saved

I agree, but the shit Heroes is doing is fucking retarded.

Good. Very good. Enjoy your fish.

NO YOU SEE THE DARK DRAGON BALLS ARE DIFFERENT BECAUSE
UMM UH

Nothing special about it, its just a butt.

Yeah I don't know when it started but it feels very GT-esque with the character designs and has tried to side step power levels what with all the magic demon stuff
With this new tournament arc XV3 should do an original story line once they catch up to Super, set it in the timeskip period everyone and their mother is expecting post tourney, have the demons drop in people from other universes to fuck shit up

It's WAY worse than GT character (villain) design wise. GT wasn't even bad in that area.

Delet

>hey it's me goku before every episode
I feel like i saw this in DBZ? But it wasn't always done by goku sometimes it was just a standard narrator.

Alright. I have 10 old kais ready to be "trained" on. Who do I dump them inti, and then awaken? I just found out you cant touch hidden potential until you hit level 50 (which I just did)

>ywn get a double buttjob from aubutt and celine...butt

where are the ultra rares my dude

what are all these spirit bomb gokus for?

You can get ultra rares from the gacha? I would need to awaken most of these monkeys to actually have URs

ayo dorks, is there a time ring/potara accessory in the game yet or do I have to MOD that in as well?

Event stuff. I need to save 4 for potential unleashing or something. The rest I can put into his special attack... right?

you have to mod them in, not sure why there wasn't a time ring hand accessory with the black outfit, but fuck

Silly guy, havent you heard that all forms of modding, even aestheic, are noinstant bans? ;)

xenoversemods.com/mods/student-skirt-outfit-huf-cac/
OH BABY

Should i uninstall the game so i don't get banned for modding?

Doesn't matter, I refuse to play the game without mods since it's so much more boring
:'(
I straight up thought Black-kun's outfit would have it...damn man

well that looks dumb

i prefer this version with the busty top xenoversemods.com/mods/student-skirt-pants-no-spats-for-huf-cac/

I didn't cheat online i just used shopaholic to get some ults i couldn't find.
and to use the shenron as much as i could

>no butt shots
The butt is the best part on the other one. I don't like the bust top either so good tastes redditfag.

>ehehehehe i'm le ironic le big boobed slut now

He's fucking with you, absolutely no one gets banned

Not true, when they implemented vac in DBXV1 if you modded and they caught you you would get banned the moment you started the game and it loaded the data.

Well this is the first time I'm hearing this

Fuck off perma-virgin. Dumb fuck frog poster with a dumb fuck post.

It's not implemented yet, we'll see what actually triggers the bans, I definitely don't think all kinds of mods will get the axe

Who even cares, the cheaters have already cheated, the damage is done.
Fucking losers an their gay ass all+5 QQ's, fucking broke game. XV3 better have real anti-cheat on PC or I ain't buying it.

>says the manchild who installs these kind of mods

steamcommunity.com/app/323470/discussions/0/530645961934261496/

I don't install mods or use them sperglord. Mods are fuckin lame as fuck and ruin the game. I wish they were bannable outright.

That being said, you're still a dumb fuck unfunny frog poster, stale meme master perma virgin, fuck off dork king.

if you want more peepee pics you just have to ask

>ruin the game
>adding content that should already be in
You're a funny guy

i just cheat too at this point the only time i play online i play with no cheats.
except in pq missions i've equipped boss characters you can't usually play oops
>dork king
Nice reddit spacing, also you're in /dbg/ talking about dork? We don't really like your kind of shitposting around here.

Hope you wind up banned too, community killer. You're a disgrace.

>dork king

>Changed his posting style
Funny, the only community killer is here, /r/thedonald brought along a ton more redditfags to /pol/ and they invaded all the other boards, constant shitposting everywhere.

It was one fucking line. Stay mad shitter. The reality is you got nothing but your childish hurt feefees, empty labels and muh reddit insults.
Just another punk ass bitch who don't have fuck all anything. Lame ass cheater perma virgin. An I'll post

however the fuck

I want.

Honestly yeah modders do some really great work, adding systems/things that should be in the first place

Best thing I've come across that ruined me is Goku Black that gets to transform into rose, which also changes both movesets and abilities after doing so

Now that's something that you can never see Dimps bothering to put in, the game's stale as fuck without these type of things

>saying a bunch of curse words makes me funny
You sure do post like an annoying little smartass 15 year old you know that?

Aye, they really make me wish that Dimps would just put in the tiniest bit of effort.
Like good on them for improving tje combat, but fuck it's the little things that just keep adding up that

>Nice reddit spacing
this meme needs to die
just because Reddit has it doesn't mean they invented it

fucking hell

>no one used it before reddit came to pol
Or atleast i don't remember anyone using it you can keep trying to cloak yourself you snake but it's obvious.

You guys wouldn't hit a grill, right?

i want to PUNCH cauliflau,

Recommend me a FemMajin build

I'd hit her vagina with my tongue

Hey Aubah, can you post all nicknames pls?

thank

>Or atleast i don't remember anyone using it
I've always used paragraph breaks
sure majority may have not used it but even I have seen people use it before the Leddit spacing meme

>you can keep trying to cloak yourself you snake but it's obvious.
get lost and stop being so delusional
also
>going to /pol/ post 2012

Ice Cannon seems a bit scumish, but i kinda like it.

3 stamina bars with Black's Soul

What aboot this one?

Don't forget Cell's evasive to self break efficiently.

How do you get the bikini?

Doesn't it have kind of a bad success rate online?
Also, can you evasive out of it?

It was a reward for getting 500 QP in the tournament this weekend.

It's tournament rewards. You can try next weekend for a different one, I think.

The male version, but who the fuck play as male?

Here ya go, babe.

Yeah, you can evasive out of it, and you can vanish out of the startup before that.

Eh, then it's certainly no saiyan spirit.
It's not even JC.

thanks bby

Pretty sure it has even less range than JC, and if even one part of the startup misses you're reeeeaaaally likely to miss the actual shot.

And even then, with a bad connection it'll just fire in the wrong way regardless.

>500 qp
fucvk me I can still do the touney but I suck at pvp

You get 40 per win and only lose 1 per loss. If you manage to beat someone with a lot of points, you could even get as high as 200 in one go.

Even if you suck, it's just a matter of persistence.

Champa took it like a champ

If you lose you will only lose 1 point but you get at-least 40 with every win, eventually you'll get there.

>All blue colored moves
I like your preset nerd

Ah ok. Anyone here willing to help me out on ps4? there are no people around the tourney area.

You don't need a partner or anything, just join and you will be set up with a random player.

When all seems lost, remember the ones you fight for

help i am being assaulted by an angry popsicle

Thanks, but not all of them were blue.

Unless it's Shalot, you abandon her instead

That ice block didn't even show up for me.

You apparently didn't get most of the weirdness I went through.

Oh my charged ki blasts are invisible, neat!

Nah, it was just one of the many times you stopped moving but then caught up a second or two later. The timing just happened to be amusing.

Hope next time will go a lot more smoothly!