>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>"Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
>"Otakon 2017" Special Campaign
Period: August 11, 2017 (Fri) 4:00 ~ August 13, 2017 (Sun) 3:59 UTC
Total login rewards: 1m QP, 3* All ATK Fou x1, 3* All HP Fou x1, 4* All EXP x1 and up to 3 Summon Tickets
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qAh6czAeBfA?t=37
youtu.be/Aldlg0tpNq4?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where exactly did Arthur stab Mordred?

lolwat how is this duplicate thread still up? mods sleeping on the job again.

In the feels

Why did Mode Red lead a rebellion against her father?

Autism and daddy issues.

On a hill.

Do the card type modifiers apply to NPs as well? Is Caesar's 2000% actually 1600% because it's Quick?

Yep.

Next one gets it

that thread was made way before the other one went to 700+ post. It was around 500 post when that one was made.

When's Orion permanently added to the game?

Morgan fed her some bullshit about her being destined for king.

Nobu!

I shouldn't have laughed but I did

It was made 8 hours ago, about a minute after and has been up this entire time as a duplicate, which is why I was wondering how it was never removed.

Oosh, guess I'll have to reconsider some of these Buster NPs if they're actually 150% of what they say.

Pierced her womb. I bet she came.

Fluffy Servant

If people don't report dupe threads they are usually never removed unless it happens naturally, given most people don't post in them. Given most people started migrating to this one, the other one is busted.

snek

Okita!

Aaaand it's gone. Guess the janitors never noticed until now.

I would like to personally apologize for my generation of self-entitled, whiny brats with the patience and attention span of a goldfish. In a world full of people who get salty over other people's good luck in a game with zero player-to-player interaction, as well as cry for free stuff and compensation over every little mistake as if they did something to deserve it, please try your best not to be bothered when you see QQ threads like these here and there.

Not really, I reported that thread for obvious reasons.

Anybody needs new friend?

*tips*

I'm probably replying to pasta but it has nothing to do with entitlement. People used to actually get what they paid for in videogames.

In the lungs. To shut her up. It didn't work. Mordred couldn't even die properly:

youtu.be/qAh6czAeBfA?t=37
youtu.be/Aldlg0tpNq4?t=32

I honestly can't blame the Lion King for setting her up to die ignobly and out of her sight.

>Kaleido on herc
>Illya on Gil
Sasuga NA

It's taken from reddit.

>only knight to surpass my father
>gets BTFO
What did she mean by this?

not with that shitty lineup

>hating Mordred
The fuck is wrong with you?

gil and iliya was kinnda on porpuse. what is wrong with kaleido and herc?

Shut up Keripo you stupid whale

I love Artoria's zinger right before she killed her son.

Mordred: Why won't you make me king?
Artoria: Because you would suck at it.
(stab!)

Ice Fucking Cold.

I like Jeanne

She is really great

That cute strawberry doesnt drop the last rider monument i need

His Np is strong, but it's single target. there is nothing in the game currently that requires a strong single target NP. better off putting the Kaleido on someone with AOE to make farming go faster. Just put a buster card efficiency on Herc and he will do more than enough damage with buster chains.

She's a 5 year old with Autsim.
Please be patient with her

Stop making me like Medb.

This.

is Keripo well-known or something? I mean, he sounds like a retard, but he's active on reddit so it's unsurprising.

Being Mode Red is difficult and confusing. She doesn't deserve for rekt.

oh fuck, my dick

Wow they really hammed that up for Apocrypha

>Guinevere cheated on THIS

God, worst girl forever.

Apparently he was a big whale on JP that tried to get every servant to NP5 but he gave up and tried to sell his account for thousands of dosh

He has a point.
Maybe it's because this is my first and only gacha game but I don't get it when I see people getting furious because an event isn't here yet.
Are the drop rates shitty? Without a doubt, but that's the way the game has been designed. It's pointless to get frustrated about it. As for people not getting their login streak rewards, now that is just ineptitude and people should be entitled to fair compensation for it.

Gettng caught by Mashu!

>Reddit apologists
Get that shit out of here. What a bunch of cucks. I can't people are ok with the way NA is currently. Yeah they just started, are low staffed, and are probably working out the kinks but that's some bullshit. If anything they've had over a year to plan for the NA release.

>open up the FGO app
>see that I don't have enough AP to do anything yet
>close the app

Every day.

She managed to kill Artoria, so there is that.

>43 points
fuck reddit

But Artoria never died, she's suspended. Stupid Mordred secondary.

Pretty much. You'd expect that they've learned from the mistakes in the JP version but they don't seem to care and even break the game. Prepare yourself for no Quartz for your 50 days on this shit port.

dumb artoria poster

Is it just me or do all sabers have cute, little butts?

More like every 15 minutes

Heh, I can already see some of the memu users back. Wonder how long will they be able to play for this time.

>Without a doubt, but that's the way the game has been designed.
This would be more of a point if JP didn't already fix the shitty dailies in their version a year and a half ago

Memus back up?

is it fixed

Retard question; If I use low star fou's I'll still be able to reach the max hp/atk cap for a servant right? Or do I need to only use 3 star fou's?

You will. It will just take longer

A few days ago someone posted screenshots and a guide. Then drama ensued with the tipical "I already emailed the devs GG" etc, and they have the method private.

You will have to sniff around.

What are your opinions on how surreal f/sn settings are? Shirou has a potato in the place that should be his brain, Sakura too. Shinji is basically a cancer for society but no one does anything, even amongst the servants only Chulainn and Sasaki are good on their heads.

I'm not complaining about it, just asking how everyone here sees it, it's not supposed to be realistic, but it makes me unconfortable that the characters are extremely well-developed for such fucked up personalities

Wait, has it seriously been fixed? I don't want to get my hopes up since I can't get a tablet til the 25th at least, it'd be nice to play again before that.

you're correct, that is a retard question. Lower star Fous just give less atk/hp, the cap still the same. Does using lower level exp cards stop you from reaching max level?

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure before I started dumping them on my 4-5 star servants.

>I already emailed the devs GG
Why the fuck would anons do that? God dammit, now I have to do some work.

Why does Phantom of the Opera require so much EXP to Bond level 2? He needs like 12k.

It's not hard to figure out but it will be blocked since DW knows again.

>but that's the way the game has been designed

JP version stopped being so shitty. They have more materials than they know what to do with right now. They could easily make the NA version less shitty by accelerating the pace but they're not.

I love the look on Mordred's face. She clearly didn't expect to lose so hard, fast, and completely.

>implying real people aren't fucked up in the head too

It is. The method currently is not user-friendly tho. It might be best to wait for an easier fix but the devs might make their move first, who knows.

>Shinji is basically a cancer for society but no one does anything
Why would they? Normal people dont know how fucked up he is and magi wouldnt give a shit if they knew

Didn't they already introduce a lot of QOL updates? Why not the dailies too? Or at least they better introduce them quick. Dunno when JP updated.

>Finally get Lu Bu
>that NP strength
>that Buster bonus
>that enormous attack stat

Hope I can get this guy to NP5, he's gonna be a wrecking ball.

>tfw actually fucked up in the head

Shirou's a good kid but yeah he has a potato filled with cooking recipes for a head. Shinji's your typical bad boy that all the girls fawn over, so it's not like he's completely bad, at least in appearance to normal people.

It's honestly not that surreal the way I see it, just that some of them have their nuts turned a little too tightly, like Shirou and his superhero ideals. Mostly the fault of their environment, though, Shirou through Kiritsugu and Shinji through the power structure of the Matou family. Zouken being a complete lunatic doesn't help cases either.

I remember a screenshot was posted with the process. Does anyone have it?

if he has a point, it's buried underneath the corporate cocksucking and virtue signaling he's doing to get le upboats

i don't see a problem with the pace they're releasing content and i think it's fine, but you can say that perfectly well without being a faggot about it

It's a bit strange, we have only some of them, same for the sprite updates.

here, but I emailed it to fgo support

>Strengthening quests will only open in Chaldea Gate if you have the servant with Max Ascension
It'll be a while before those quests but the lack of current mats is worrying.

nerofest had a ton and halloween event will have even more
dango will have pieces and monuments and a few mats as well

Given that Mordred had a fight with a fucking cat, can we really say she's wrong?

And if the enemies are in the version of the game we have.

Yes, we do have some of the improvements but we don't on a lot of others.

Like, we have Seibah's and Nero's updated sprite animations, but we don't have Salter's.

Kintoki is a Fool's Gold Servant. FOOL'S GOLD!!!

kek

I'm confused bros, I thought the current king has to die for his heir to become king? Is Mordred really that retarded to try to make artoria abdicate?

Why is the Gil family so cute?

Why? What do you gain from stopping anons from using memu to play the game?

>we have Seibah's and Nero's updated sprite animations, but we don't have Salter's.
We don't have Medea's and some others as well. And it's Saber Alter.

By the time those arrive you will have more than enough mats to ascend whoever you want