Why do women love SUVs/Crossovers so much?

Why do women love SUVs/Crossovers so much?

Makes them feel safe and powerful.

>SUVs are utilitarian

because their soyboi husbands can't fit tyrone's kids in their autotragic v6 """"""""muscle"""""""" car

Because they believe small cars are for poor people

Modern femininity isn't measured by what you drive, unlike modern men, which need to buy something to compensate, or "prove" something.

Muh high seating position
muh heavy car is safe car
muh grocery room and seats despite the fact a sedan or hatchback has just as much room

and the higher ride height means they can reach in without bending over and sit inside without having to actually fold their body. AKA lazy.

A sedan does not offer as much room as a crossover. Are you retarded?

Easy to get in and out of wearing a dress. Easy to load kids in at waist height. Sit high enough to see over hoods and beds of pickups. Longer travel/softer suspension. Gives the impression of being safer for their precious little kiddies.
Modern driving appliance sedans and hatchbacks are gay as fuck anyway. Is it really that much worse for a chick to be driving an Escape or a Highlander than it is for her to driving a Focus or Camry?
Maybe if auto manufacturers no longer have to cater to women when they design sedans and hatchbacks, maybe they can make them more fun.

>No 4runner anywhere on either list

It's over, Americans are eternally cucked.

U been in one of those? Interior looks corolla tier instead of 40k

i unironically know girl who drives hilux surf like absolute madman and babied it too
shame she was ugly

Vertical room is useless in most situations.

>hating modern Focus

To a woman safety means that their massive suburban will crush the fuck out of an accord which equals their children being safe

Says your smart-ass? Obviously people wouldn't be buying them with their money over a sedan if they thought a sedan was more practical? How disconnected from the world are you?

>Obviously people wouldn't be buying them with their money over a sedan if they felt* a sedan was more practical

>need
whoo boy

Ironically, because the Suburban is a truck and not a car it is not beholden to the same safety standards and is actually less safe in a crash than the Accord.

the "safe" aspect of a large vehicle is mostly based on the idea that a big heavy vehicle will not be written off in a crash as easily as a smaller one. Women have more accidents caused by carelessness. Small, cheap cars will be totaled whereas a BOF SUV will barely be damaged at all.

You've clearly never had to get babies, toddlers, or young children in or out of a car before. I drive a low (two door) car because I love cars, but if I was the average Mom who didn't care about driving, then crossovers make sense when it comes to children.

I don't give a fuck about practicality in general, I drive a coupe. But the other day I needed to haul a big cardboard box with a server in it, and I just couldn't do it because of the lack of vertical room. I had to strap it on the roof and look like an idiot, also scratch my clear-coat.

Poor spatial reasoning skills make them unable to fit groceries in an MR2. Or maybe it's just fashionable since western female culture is all about emulating men without actually taking it seriously (bigger = better with men, so women gravitate towards the bigger vehicles, but don't make the commitment and drive a lifted F250 or a turbo V8)

They pay for furniture delivery anyways, even with a husband, because "honey what if we scratch it?"

My parents raised me in a coupe. Builds character.

By that rule of thumb, everyone should be driving box trucks, since they're ideal for moving furniture, something most people have to do a few times through their life.

Since the invention of the bicycle, a vehicle with no interior space whatsoever, save for some rope under the seat, riders have been very aware of the utility of this thing called a "rack", which acts as a carrying platform and tie down point for large objects. If only such a thing were available for cars.

Hmm. Nope.

No such thing. I mean, they sell one for my street legal racebike, they even sell pannier mounts for it, but sadly, coupes are even more serious gofast shit so nobody puts luggage racks on those.

You'll have to buy a truck.

So that they can transition into your lane without fear of having to look up from their cellphones because they know that you see them and that your car will take all the damage.

Fucking this, women once was about to crush me against tge guard rail when moving into my lane despite me honking like crazy and she didn't care at all. Too lazy to speed up or slow down, so they just assume everyone will move out of the way for them.

Easy to get in and out of.
Front visibility is good (a by product of height).
Marketed heavily to said demographic.
Seems good an paper if said paper had no actual numbers.

there's always a catch m8

It's pure utility, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

From an evolutionary standpoint, bigger is better. There's a reason why so many Chads drive lifted brodozers; Stacey sees Chad in his towering monstrosity that violates all traffic laws (because he can) and thinks "omg wow, he's SO alpha! he will give me the best kids and protect me well!"

>my car is on neither list

>From an evolutionary standpoint, bigger is better
The bacteria on earh weight more than animals and plants combined.

Why would you pay 40k for pure utility?

because females are dumb
if they have kids they should just get a minivan
if they don't just get an econobox
if they don't want to drive they should take the fucking bus

To be fair to him. When I hired a car in France it was a piece of shit crossover Renault kadjar. Whereas in my brother in laws older golf tdi we have 5 people and all of the luggage in the boot. In this kadjar there wasn’t room in the back for the luggage, the seating was cramped and uncomfortable. But of course, thank god for that retardedly long dashboard that took up a third of the interior...

Unironically these, women are the worst of bugpeople

Also, Is it the size of your truck with only a 4 cylinder engine?

Pretty sure that just means it's well liked by both genders.

its gotten a bit big m8

It is physically the same size or bigger than my old Land Rover. However it only had a 1.2L engine. Totally useless.

I still remembered you from an old post you made

That piece of shit kadjar haunts me to this day.

>but muh Bluetooth
Who gives a shit about that if you can’t get up a hill