How much ETH do the people of Veeky Forums currently hold?

How much ETH do the people of Veeky Forums currently hold?

>37 and counting

Will this be enough to secure a future with financial freedom or did I miss the opportunity?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>0

>tfw poor

250. Been a believer since $8. Feels good mang.

Are you able to mine?

I can help you through the process.

4.0193 ETH

>450
Got in at 20
Feels spooky

Damn son.

I'm sure that's gonna be enough to have freedom.

Barely, I might do it just so I have a couple of coins at least.

I have 52k maid 220 xmr 1.5btc a small penis and retruded mandible.

A few Ether is better than none for sure.

I recommend the Genoil miner and Nanopool.

Already have a wallet?

It'd be nice if ETH hit 1k like BTC, but I doubt that'd ever happen. Hoping for $100 minimum and I'll be a happy guy.

Have 25. Got some money coming in to get 5 more. Hopeful goal is a 100 before it gets above 60. Real goal is 60 eth

Will check them out, thanks. And yes, already got a wallet set up.

Got 5000$ I'm about to drop in. Just waiting for a dip.

What is the most legit ether wallet?

Sub $29 is a dip once it breaks out no telling where the next dip will be - like in the 30s or 40s?

Man I'm striving to get to 100 too but I heard 1k is about perfect.

If it dips tomorrow like I've been reading here then I'm going in too.

I use Mist.

The hurdle is meeting the BTC market cap

So take the BTC market cap and divide it by the number of ETH out there

Couldn't spend 5 grand all at once because it kept flagging me as illegitimate. So I had to bounce around and buy a different prices. Could have had a bit more if it wasn't for that. Bought a few at 18, then saw how much it went up in a few days and impulse bought. Hoping for the best bros.

sat with 775 eth through the dao and came through with a bit more after the hard fork

really see this as a 10% chance it goes to 300, 90% chance it goes to 0, but maybe a bit more than 10%

pos is possible, but sharding isn't proven yet and there seems to be way too many bugs in dapps like the dao and now ens, it's not eths fault but any mistake is bad news for the network

vitalik has also said that with pos he'll try to set the gas cost as low as possible

right now there's 5 eth per btc, so a market cap of 100 billion

don't see that happening, but if everything goes right (big if) could be a market cap in the 10s of billions in a year or two

Never going to happen. If you want big value go BTC. But you could see massive more gains with ETH % wise due to low prices.

What would a market cap of 10s of billions look like for the value of ETH?

I have 40 XMR, that's all.

Eth is a scam

right now the eth market cap is 2.5 billion

so 10 billion mc would mean 100 eth
20 billion mc (bitcoin right now) would be 200

these are estimates because the expected amount of 100 million eth from the pre sale and mining aren't set in stone before the switch to proof of stake, there might be more mining, but I doubt more than 10 million

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/

15, will hopefully be able to pick up another 15 after transfer goes through and ETH doesn't go much higher.

>please dip

Shit is going to the moon IMO, just hope it waits for me a little while longer :)

In the meantime

>he doesn't have MiloCoin

Sort yourself out user

i got in on two trump pump and dumps and made a total of 12 btc in them, but these scamcoins are to edgy for me now, ill keep holding my comfy 12 btc and 500 eth

Any advice you can spare?

I'm a virgin

such is life being poor.

when is the next eth dump coming?

1000+

liar.

I feel like a BTC holder back when it was dirt cheap.

1039 ETH in my current reserves ,been a miner since the 7€ days.

Is eth mining different than btc mining? I'm new, trying to learn, from what I know btc mining required fast internet/fast processors and you just transfer btc from account to account, while taking your small share. Is eth mining the same?

FUCK OFF MILLIONAIRES I JUST WANT TO BE PROUD OF MY SHITTY 40 ETHEREUM YOURE DEMOTIVATING EVERYONE ELSE KYS KYSKYS

605. Had ~ 350 since pre-DAO then bought the rest a few weeks ago before EEA. Fundamentals relative to other crypto is such ridiculous. Lots of room for growth.

Except the daily volume of ETH is almost the same as the daily volume of BTC right now.

It's more like buying BTC at $1100.

I have a good feeling ETH is gonna moon hard when the next Bitcoin ETF fails this month.

Daily reminder that anyone who owns ethereum has a duty to inform at least one new person each day about the technology. Make a thread at any forum you post on.

Why does anyone believe that ETH will ever become anything more than it currently is?

I am extremely sceptical. Careful with your hard-earned, boys.

Well in terms of the crypto space, Ethereum as a platform has great potential. Combination of technology and manpower driving the platform is better than other crypto. Bitcoin obviously is maintaining its hold as the primary crypto, but with all the internal politics/problems with the platform I can see its dominance slowly ebbing. Obviously ethereum is still in early stages so its fair to say we should reign in our expectations but a little optimism isnt bad.

It's all driven by a fear of missing the next bitcoin. "NOT AGAIN" they say to themselves as they think they're buying bitcoin back when it was $5.

They do this without actually looking at the charts and seeing that ETH has pumped and dumped like this about 3 times now.

I'm trying to get a loan to buy a shit ton but tfw no credit history

I feel like this applies more to dash, the fear part, but you might be right.

Ethereum is not another coin. Its bigger and better than shitcoin could ever be. Cryptos are used mainly for buying drugs, but eth as a platform has much broader appeal and application.

I'm a poorfag only 3 atm

picked them up pretty early last year. not sure if I want to add more

I have 200 ETH, 2.8BTC, 5 Dash, 20 Monero, 20 FCT, 28k Bitshares and 70k Doge (lol)

I had more ether recently but moved to bitcoin until I know where the market is going and Dash stops fucking about.

Eth over 30 again boyyys top the moon!

Actually, there is nothing more important than drugs so.. eth is a scam

>48 ETH stuck as per ding transactions
Am I fucked

*pending, FUCK autocorrect

1 BTC and 20 ETH

I like round numbers but I don't like buying in during ATH

The question is not the history of ETH and its dips..
What matters is will Etherium become actually useful and widespread...
Can you see that happening? Why?
Just because some major companies showed interest in it? They show interest in any ideas and companies that eventuall go bust..

The question is, you clearly haven't conceptualised the potential applications of a blockchain like ethereum. It will literally make the world a better and more free, efficient place to live in. IT'S WHAT THIS WORLD SO DESPERATELY NEEDS!!!

ETH is in the bubble territory.

I'll just wait til it dips (if I have a job by then)

yeah then wait for it to dip from $50 to $45. cool man, well done.

you know the market is just a thing right? it doesn't give a shit what the chart LOOKS like. it's how much someone is willing to sell an ETH for. most of these moon kiddies will not sell until the hundreds, so there is your dip senpai.

I was waiting to post a cool memerino when it hit $34 on coinbase, b-but now it's already 34.45... w-what am I going to do with all this money?

almost 13k eth

I just bought 10 more :3

Isn't it likely the market share of bitcoin/eth will rise more once blockchain/cryptocurrencies gain more mainstream recognition and attention from big corporate names though?

yes it's all going to go up to astronomical heights.

I fully expect Ethereum to have a market cap bigger than all the companies in the S&P 500 put together by the time I retire ~15 years

if ETH can achieve even 10% of it's potential that will be a reality.

it's web 3.0
it's all your banks and insurance industry
it's your records
it's your paperwork
it's your organisation

all on the blockchain, all handled with code

That is unless its replaced by something else or the community fractures or something else introduced into the system that keeps the prices low to keep them speculation and hording away.
blockchain usage might skyrocket but that does not mean that ehterium specifically will rise in price.

I'm so glad I bought during the dip last weekend! And anons didn't believe me when I said it would rise to $40 this week.

#entrepreneurlife

74, flipped a few when it was in the 17-19 range and earned a couple, bought a grand worth at 23

600. Presale coins, so both ETH and ETC.

0 eth
1000 Decred

280. Got in at 3, 5,7,8,17

to the fucking moon

>Have to wait until Tuesday to put in more than $300 worth of ETH

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!