Post your attainable dream car

Post your attainable dream car

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn02RwrNIzI&t=81s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know.

Holden Adventra LX8 with a 6 speed swap

I could probably own this pretty cheaply because I dodge the depreciation from a new car and it's in the collector car market so it can always increase in value.

>when ricer wins lottery

>What do you want that loan for?
>Buying a $300,000 Lamborghini of course! I have no clue how to make the payments but it'll appreciate so you'll turn a profit when you impound it from me!

What's the point of these threads? Different things are attainable for different people. There'll be people posting $100k cars and others posting $50k cars

This lambo is on average $120k, the concourse condition ones are $165k. Of course, I'm going to have some money to buy the car in the first place. I don't like paying depreciation on stuff so I'm going all classic cars. The best classic cars are from the 80s and 90s, most millenials can agree with me and these lambos will shoot up in value over the next decade, you heard it here first.

You need $250K for an SV right now. If you ever get $250K, they'll have appreciated to $500K by then.

Shit, they are like 300k. It's going to be worth it though, this car looks way better than new lambos.

E30 325i, other choices would be MR2 SW20, Miata NA and LS400

10 years from now this will still look like a new car design.

wtf poor fag !

This, with a Flyin Miata supercharger

"Attainable" is kind of stretching it but I want one of these so bad

Fucking forgot the image

I am a simple man

is that a subaru XT?

he said attainable, user. Youve got a better shot at winning the lottery than finding one of those unicorns

DONT FUCK ME OVER TOYOTA
I WANT MY MEME CAR

The hard part isn't finding one, the hard part is finding two since there's absolutely zero ways to repair them without scavenging parts

More attainable is an SVX, though they're still hard to find

Seeing as that I currently drive an '07 IS350, I suppose the obvious choice would be a 2011+ ISF. I really miss driving manual though.

Would definitely be interested in a 370Z successor if that ever surfaced.

I don't see your point. What's the issue?

I want one for the sole purpose of making Veeky Forums eternally assmad

>for the sole purpose of making Veeky Forums eternally assmad
I see more and more manchildren doing that pathetic "I'll do this just to make you mad" shit. Why ?

I despise those boomerang-style headlights that Nissan started putting on all their cars. Ford also does a similar thing on the rear of their Focus.

I really prefer the 350's more simplistic exterior styling.

and i want one cause i got to drive one and i actually had fun driving

I am with you brother.

It's still an obtainable car
It's just massively overvalued and overtaxed

>crashes into guard rail

Godfoot =/= Nakazato

Unironically this.

Obligatory.

Wery, wery deeshonorahbooh

just two months ago, it was mx-5 nb. now i have mx-5 nb (living the dream, i'm still getting excited every time i'm driving it), so i already started dreaming about either fd or gt86. gt86 is more practical option, but fd is just so cool, such an uncompromised sports car.

my final dream will be 911, optimally 993 or earlier, though i'm probably gonna get this one in late my thirties or even forties. i bet i won't be able to get any air-cooled one since it gets more and more expensive every day, but i'm gonna hope for the best

My god i dont think i've ever seen more ridiculous front wheels, those are fucking stupid

This but in the Japan blue paint and the red top that will be in the US for 2018

Obtainable dream cars are oxymoronic. The whole point of a dream car is that it is something you don't expect to obtain but would if it was possible. If your dream car is obtainable, it should be your next car.

kys

I think of it as a "maybe someday" type thing. Like maybe someday if I get my shit together I can afford a 996 Turbo or some other 50k car.
Possible, but definitely not right now.

This, I want to get a FD that has a fucked engine and is so so in every other way (rust isn't common here). They go for only a couple grand here with a bad engine. I would like to put in some piston engine with an obnoxious sounding supercharger so it will still scream.

>obnoxious supercharger
>not a straight cut gearbox
Do you even WHINE

If only I had the doughs bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Nn02RwrNIzI&t=81s

1928-1931 Ford Model A. Compared to a 31+ they're cheap

Oldsmobile F85 with a turbocharged Olds 455. Maybe a 4 door for added sleeper status

An AMC Ramber American with a 401 AMC and TKO 5 speed. Absolutely must be AMC powered.

A 4th gen Chevy Nova that's identical to Car Craft's Disco Nova project. With built small block Chevy. Because LS swaps are boring.

inb4
hurr ids a boxsturr

it's a boxsturr

>Can obtain it
>Can't fit in it

I wish I was a manlet.

Why are they crying?

i'm 180 and i fit into nb with some headroom. no idea what's wrong with you people (well, unless you're some kind of two meter orc warrior)

By the time the Skyactiv-x version went into production I will have save enough

im 196, should i even bother?

in British Racing Green

that's a lot. i doubt you'd comfortably fit in ordinary miata, but some people remove some of seat's foam, moving driver's position down. i don't know how much it helps though

9-3 Aero Sportcombi wagon with manual transmission

or if I ever make 6 figures, a CTS-V Wagon

CTS-V

One day...

lol oops

...as in new shit looking cars amirite?

I WILL own this car...
Someday

I really love the look of the 2002. I would never wake up unhappy knowing I can drive this little thing.

Never ever. """Enthusiasts""" didn't buy enough 86es.

I had enough. Bitcoin went down, now it’s a dream again.

One day...

I'm a simple man.

Saabs are going to be the wet dream of a generation a few years down the line. A good 99 turbo that was worthless a few years back can fetch 30k easily, and classics 900s are already rising scarily fast. The same for hot versions of the newer ones.

If you want to invest in a non obvious choice car that will appreciate in value, get a fucking Saab.

thicc boi here checking in

i fit in a miata and im 250, 5'10"

Wat's the point of anything? We're all killing our irreplaceable time here on a Bavarian boot-licking forum, and you're complaining about it.

I've got this minus the manual. If you can find one for sale with less than 120k miles, be sure to check the suspension thoroughly, that's where a lot of the car's problem spots are. Use any problems you find, and the fact that it's a decade old GM car, to talk the guy way the fuck down. I got the dude from $3600 to $2300 on mine and it needs maybe $150 in parts and a long weekend in the driveway in labor.
I believe in you user, godspeed.

Why? Modern Impalas seem boring. Genuinely curious.

I too want a cts-v wagon. Nobody else seems to like them :( They're so purdy and stronk and comfy.

kekelsburg

Nice ride dude, and thanks for the tips. One day I'll have one... if not a CTS-V... one day

Indeed, it is truly a patrician choice. There's nothing like a truly powerful yet practical wagon

I'm happy with my GS-R in the meantime tho

top tier taste

Will be as revered at the E30 M3 in the future.

toyota's mistake was partnering with subaru to rebrand a subaru. i don't want their meme engine, i want a toyota with a buzzy little rev-happy i4 and which weighs nothing. i would be first in line for the SadFrogREEE.

you mean the ford Colorado

idk his reasons but they're extremely smooth, comfortable, and somewhat luxurious. Never felt a smoother automatic. Idk about the V6 model but the 4cyl is VERY surprisingly strong Source: Mom has a '17 Impala (company car) that looks exactly like that one.

WHY will they not make a single cab version

Gonna get a used IS-F in the next 3-4 years, any reason I shouldn't get one?

Based, just get it on LPG if you don't wanna get raped by fuel costs

They're awesome cars and pretty rare

Not that i know of. Dude at college drove one. It had a 5.0 and he had some custom exhaust done. Sounded sick as fuck. Actually it sounded exactly like a 03/04 Mustang Mach 1/Cobra.

Attainable? Definitely gotta be a Termi.

It's going to get cheaper with time right?

I know some guy at my friends university that owns one, its dirty as fuck and people just use their fingers to draw shit on it and leave signatures. It looks 100x better in person.

False.
The E30 earned its reverence by winning (or at least looking cool at) races.