totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

First for total whoreammer is shit

We know, but there's nothing else to play.

>Whorehammer

Where's Japan when you need them?

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

Hello.

Japan here.

What can i do for you?

The female form is not only something to grab with my veiny hands and thrust with my veiny cock. It is a form of art to behold, it captures my attention like nothing else.

What is a good Bretonnia campaign supposed to look like? I'm on turn 75 and I feel like I haven't really accomplished anything. I've confederated with all my neighbors, but I didn't really have to do anything for that. I defended my turf from some orc and beastman incursions, and I took marienburg but that was way back at turn 10. Chaos invasion has started, but I was really hoping there was something better to do than fight Chaos.

#NOTMYKING

How does a truly righteous and good man justify playing as Norsca in this game?

I mean, like Norsca, it's kind of up to you what it's "supposed" to be. You have no territorial goals, you just gotta get 1000 Chivalry and then win the Errantry War battle. You kind of have to decide for yourself what to do. I usually remove Elves from premises.

you play non aligned units and so worship Ulric in his purest form, and smite the everchosen

CHOTTO MATTE

The same way you can justify not playing Rome in R1/R2

By not being autistic

You beat the everchosen, conquer the world and then enact wide ranging societal changes for the benefit of all under democratically elected King of Trolls and Everyone Else Throgg

True blood Reiklander here.
Mammoths are awesome and you get to kick Archaon ass too.

Make Warhammer but replace every male character and unit with a female version.

I cannot bear the thought of playing as a faction that worships gods that wishes to defile everything good and bring about pain and suffering for the sake of malevolent enjoyment.

>What is a good Bretonnia campaign supposed to look like? I'm on turn 75 and I feel like I haven't really accomplished anything. I've confederated with all my neighbors, but I didn't really have to do anything for that.

Welcome to literally every Bretonnia campaign, drones and bottom feeders would have you believe it's actually a well thought out campaign.

How do mammoths fair in reality? Every big monster gets completely obliterated by hand gunners.

Naval battles were cool in S2.

Shogun 2 was the best TW desu

By comprehending that the chaos Gods are the best.

>arr rook same: the game
>best in any way
Oh you

You need to watch out for range units but they SMASH everything in melee. They are best anti infantry monster in my opinion. In my last MP match one Feral Mammoth smashed 2x Chaos warriors with Haleberds almost alone in other he kicked Blood Knights in ass. In campagin they are even better because AI is not that good at focusing important targets and it's easier to flank them with some wolfs or skin wolfs to get rid of range units.

Think of a little girl with big blue watery eyes, hiding her face in her mothers bosom. She's crying beacuse daddy was away fighting the evil chaosmen. Her mother is doing everything she can to console her innocent pure little daughter, she must not lose face in front of her child, the child must always look up to her parents and feel security, and not see her parents despair. News has reached them that the chaosmen have slaughtered their army, and so likely the little girls father, and are now marching on their homes.

Imagine this scenario in your head. How heartless would you have to be to sympathize with anyone who would wish to do innocents such as these harm? Why?

I'm actually fighting Elves right now. However I'm getting the feeling I would actually rather be playing as elves and fighting Bretonnia instead

TOMORROW

WE GET ANOTHER WALLPAPER

I have one more slot in my army, should I get a feral mammoth or a warshrine?

Feral if you just just want to SMASH. Warshrine if you have too much money and you want buff and SMASH.

I mean yeah on the personal level it sucks, but it's not as if the empire is a land of rainbows and sunshine, the provinces were fighting each other over right to be emperor for years.

War is hell etc, and chaos is just the best at it.

What causes cities to scream when you zoom in

Shit post

Why almost all empire captains have eyepatch?
How the fuck those retards keep losing their eyes?

Rome wasn't morally superior to anyone, it just had better organizational abilities.

I'd rather get a fucking fix to the launcher

Have you seen the way their soldiers flail about with their spinning attacks in crowds of their fellow soldiers? It's amazing anyone in the Empire has any eyes left at all.

Alright

N E V E R E V E R
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

>Carthage burned babies
>Germanic/celtic druids practiced human sacrifice
>The national greek sport was fucking boys

Well

>Attila has sixteen (16) different face models for each faction's generals
>Warhammer only has four

Why CA

>>Germanic/celtic druids practiced human sacrifice
Christian propaganda, semite.

I reject his NAP so he'll attack me whilst I'm sieging Ostermark, just fucking great

>Attila has sixteen (16) different face models for each faction's generals

And all of them, with the obvious exception of the Romans, are human.

Do you believe Nero set Rome on fire as well?

Anyone knows why my Warhammer update is stuck ay 73% and nothing I´ve done which usually fix these kind of problems seems to fix it?

>checked internet connection
>restarted steam
>restarted computer
It just says "updating" with 0 bytes

It's copying PAK files over, leave it be and eventually it will start going up again

>>Carthage burned babies

Roman propaganda.

>>Germanic/celtic druids practiced human sacrifice

As a way to execute criminals in 99.99% of the time.

>>The national greek sport was fucking boys

A gross and wrong oversimplification.

Any other dumb shit you'd like to spout?

>Attila has sixteen (16) different non-human face models for Roman generals
>Warhammer only has four

Why CA

Isn't Wulfrik supposed to get traits when he beats other LL?
I beat Franz, Gelt, Louen and Volkmar and still nothing

Charlemagnes, boy. A single face costs as much as all the concept art for Barbarian Invasion!

>bray herds are your units in battle but you can't make them attack a settlement they besiege
Why would you want an orkish roman general though, and mods fix this

0-4 Gelt
5-9 Angrund

TORCH FIRE CAN'T MELT MARBLE WALLS 64 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

thanks

V E N G E A N C E

I'm honestly not sure what you're getting at.

post gore

men shit themselves when they die

How do I use that ghost rifleman anyway? He seems so useless at the beginning.

Just send him into melee, he does alright melee damage, especially if you send him mostly against chaff.

Tell me about Saxons, why do they wear the mask?

What do you guys research first when playing Norsca?

Campaign movement

Getting shanked in the face sucks.

>standards

Those are some big guys.

For you

Why are they now allies when before I could manually control them

campaign movement

W...whats she gonna do with that egg?

Experiment. With your ass.

When did banners get added to the game on capture points, or is it a mod I don't realise

Please

It was added with Norsca and the Foundation update.

>inb4 banners became the new Bloodpack

DON'T POST WARHAMMER SIEGES

*posts Warhammer sieges*

Is a little sad that dark elves won’t have manticores

That emblem tho

Yeah I go for the campaign buffs first but I don't know when I'm supposed to research monster hunts

This is what I usually do

>Get campaign buffs
>Buff javelin marauders
>Research monster hunter

You play Bretonnia to get royally fucked up the ass by Chaos cause you have barely any god damn armor piercing.

There's a vampiress in one of the towers who just got out of the bath and saw you looking you perv.

Archaon will bring us to glory!

It's alright, we were all New™ once too.

>game keeps crashing
>disable all mods and still crashes
>dont know which mod is the one who crashes it and have hundreds of them installed

Your mission is to right all the wrongs in the world. Goblins, orcs, vampires, beastmen, you're to roam the world and fuck them up no matter where they are. There's a reason Bretonnians get stuff like wasteland attrition immunity despite having no wasteland near their territories and no settlements to conquer there. Of course, the game won't reward you much for it, but chivalry isn't about the reward.

>crashes without any mods
Have you tried only running warhammer and steam

I know what the fucking meme is, what you failed to make clear was whether you're a "hurr implying modern revisionists are right and not Jews trying to discredit Roman superiority" or just ironically posting like you were, since the majority of people posting about 9/11 being an inside job nowadays actually think it was, thanks to nu/pol/.

It really bothers me that Norsca has no real ability to "block army" until your shamans learn the skill way down the line of their campaign tree, so they have to sacrifice learning new spells. So frustrating.

It really bothers me that Norsca is stronger than Warriors of Chaos

In rome 2, what faction has the best/coolest custom troops

Can I do this? All their armies are full of greatswords and gunners.

Well, they can only field two full stacks at once, right? So if you can successfully take on the inital 40, you can perhaps take care of the rest as they trickle in. But if I had to bet, I'd bet against it.

I'm playing the Rome 2 prologue to try and remember how the game works compared to Shogun 2, and on the 3rd part where you are tasked with retaking Salernum.

I remember doing this way back when the game was first out with no issue, but now when I go to engage the city they have two reinforcement armies that just kind of appear out of seemingly nowhere, as the city itself only shows a stack of just 7 units. In addition to the automatic depletion of your army from the previous battle (presumably to ensure that if someone actually somehow did get fucked in the previous battle they would come in at at least half strength), that basically puts the player with one 1/2 to 2/3 strength army trying to attack a city with pretty much twice as many defending troops.

The game lets you wait two turns before you are forced to attack so you can recover some of your army and I'm pretty sure it will be just barely enough to win the battle, I'm just wondering if they accidentally changed something since release or what because this seems hilariously inappropriate for a new player "tutorial"

Place your bets, I'm going in.

This is legendary with cataph's magic mod by the way.

Go bully things that deserve a chivalrous lance up their arse, don't just sit around like a peasant.

Are there any mods that make it so Morghur's +40% upkeep for minotaurs/ -40% upkeep for chaos spawn affects JUST his army when recruited or starting as him? Instead of affecting the entire faction for some dumb ass reason?

Not enough Mammoths. It can be too much.