vicioussyndicate.com
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

old thread

Is 2x living mana a safe craft

>it's another "priest kills your board from behind and wins from free hero powers and cheap cards" episode

>class card
>for one specific deck
>safe craft

But you can play the Don on an empty board!

Was thinking about some kind of overload shaman with the moorabi + self freeze board guy and giants to go long
With volcano plus storm and portal, and finder's keepers along with the new defender, white eyes, and stonehill it might actually work

Got 22k dust

What to do?

Is DK Miracle dead? Hows Lich Jaina in midrange and control mage?

Do they get fucked by druids

not if you run the geistman

Make:
- Elemental/Reno/N'Zoth mage (craft the new stuff like Lich Jaina, pyros if you dont have, etc.)
- Control/Discard Warlock with all the new goodies
- Control-Exodia Paladin
Pretty much all the new interesting thing.

>Is DK Miracle dead?
It was never alive.
I'm trying out all kinds of things to make rogue dk work but giving up an entire turn in the lategame is just devestating

>got DK Uther
>all the decks are fuck loads of dust for legos I dont already have
Welp

Jaina is surprisingly powerful
those water elementals make here pretty much invincible

>Can't remove a minion from shaman's board once
>Evolves guy into Al'Akir
>Flametongue
>Savage Roar ((created by Lotus Agents)
>Coin
>Bloodlust
Holy fuck I don't think I've ever felt so cheated in my life

Paladin is fun, will do.

craft druid cards
not a druid card, useless

Dont forget!

Both dead.

I don't like all the deathrattle shit people are running with it. I feel there is a more efficient decklist that can fuck someone up better

Unless you need the slow deathrattle stuff to be effective

>wild

Delete priest

i played with mage dk at rank 10 a little, ussually i can win against both paladin and warlock thanks to the lifesteal on elementals, i din't encounter many druid but you could play the geist. Also against hunter it depends on when you get the dk, i won even against a hunter dk played at turn six

I unironically miss zoo vs control warrior

Apologize.

Jaina's rate will increased for use when a more stabilized meta starts appearing

>Tfw wondering how long this can go on

Going to love playing against druid with 20 mana on turn 5 every game for 3 months

I dont know why peoploe thought this card was bad. The other two princes are shit for sure , but this guy had the most obvious plusside

I dropped from 2 to 4 in wild after the expansion hit because I couldn't get to legend in time, and haven't played since then.

Does anyone have a decklist that could get me there tonight?

>mfw bullying people with druid

It's stupid that this card is only viable precisely because they nerfed all the two drops and didn't print any new ones

>Druid
>Quest Mage

After playing against the lich king and seeing on streams I feel the card it gives are underwhelming, most of the times they never get played and when they do they arent that great

play a friend
NA
contraband#1432

r8 my brew

I started playing around with this after seeing it in the last thread, and this is what I've got so far.

I'm trying to keep mana costs down so I can burn through the deck with Nourish and Infestation to reach the combo quicker, but that means I don't do very well if I don't draw either of them to replenish my hand. Maybe if I had DK Malfurion and Mulch I could try a more stall focused build, but I don't.

bonemare is single handedly keeping my midrange hunter alive. how and why hunter has gotten shit for the past 3 expansions is anybody's guess

>asking for help when you are one of the best players here

So Valeera a shit. Does Jaina get screwed by Jade though?

Seems like deathstalker rexxar is a direct downgrade from the normal rexxar

Glacial Shard > Frost Shock, Cryostasis and Hyldnir are just for memes, and pick either overload OR freeze for a deck focus, but not both.

when is this piece of shit getting nerfed?
>b-but its 10 mana
>wild growth plus innervate on turn 7

>Only facing greedy af priests with awful decks
>Put Benedictus in the deck
>Only pirate and zoo decks

Every time

Pushing control hunter with worthless cards that don't help the control archetype. Deathrattle tech for cards that've already been phased out. Every problem with hunter is completely evident, are you dumb?

If you are playing Exodia mage then you shit on jade

>Thrall Deathseer in 2nd
but how, is it just splashed into Token Evolve Shaman and getting carried?

Can't wait to receive my free dust.

every game i have lost to rogue since the expansion has been solely because of their dk, you guys told me it was shit what the fuck

every control deck gest destroyed by jade unless you go for geist

What's this supposed to accomplish? I ask for help in a sincere way and you want to mindlessly shitpost? I really want to hit legend for the first time.

for? warlock, druid, and warrior dont run that garbage

Turns out you're even more shit than the DK

even with Geist druids can still shit out Jades hard + Ultimate Infestation and DK

>but how, is it just splashed into Token Evolve Shaman and getting carried?

Pretty much. It's a third evolve that you can't combo with, but punishes your opponent for not killing every single minion you play as soon as you play it.

Even literal retards reviewing the game on the app store call out that there's a matching algorithm. You're not supposed to win, so don't complain about it if you continue to play the game.

Got back to the game.
Was that free legendary random?
Also opened Bolvar from free packs, Guess i'm crafting Uther now.

>onahole arriving in the mail tomorrow
>kill mage with double swipe hero power
yeah fuck you and your shitty class

but at least it gives you better chances to win

this is the most seething, neckbeard, tinfoil comment in the history of /hsg/

bravo sir

>decks that include Rexxar or Valeera are more likely to win by not playing them

You probably just need one, I have two and it's a waste really.

the prologue legendary is a random deathknigfht

NA
contraband#1432

wew

I have the worst luck. Got Rexxar from prologue and my only legendary from packs so far was shitdragosa.

Ultimate infestation is so fucking broken.
Being able to throw away two nourishes for pure ramp because you'll be drawing 5 anyway is pretty dumb.

website?

semt

how do i stop being a shieldbearer

My girl Jaina still looks pretty promising. The deck has 50% WR and 57% when she gets played? Seems good. Hope it goes up after the meta settles.

Story of my life bro, I got DK Jaina + Warlock legendary

Challenge/ Watch and learn
Fauche #2718 EU
iwu

Rexxar is shot but it's at least fun. Could have been worse.

netdeck and climb

hsreplay

JFC Priest man, turns out kill controls board and a billion hero power casts is pretty good.

it's random? Fuck I didn't know that
got Warlock off of it

>Druid passes t1
>Wild growth t2
>Wild growth hero power t3
>Innervate x2 into Infestation t4

>Deal 5 damage
>5 armour
>Refills hand
>Creates a 5/5
>T4

How good is control Warlock right now? Worth crafting the Do for it?

brew revised

you alraedy won

>DK paladin
>DK priest
otk gimmick that works 100% of the time
great game

>tfw day 1 craft

Its not the greatest but I'd say its a definite contender for high tier 2 borderline tier 1

Needs a bit more refinement

Some people are playing like handlock with drakes and giants others are playing curve demons

Guys I pre-ordered but my computer got dropped so had to do major repairs. Should I ask to refund it rather than open the packs? People on Hearthpwn and /hsg/ seem pretty pissed about the meta and cards and seems like a lucky opportunity to get 50 bucks back.

>needing to have board presence to win
>playing priest DK
pick one

hope you opened your packs first.

I did. Got LK and prince shitlord off the packs

???

I know this is probably bait, but no, you can't ask for a refund after you've preordered. Those are the rules, you signed up for them once you've accepted the payment.

1650 dust.

DKs I have are Uther and Anduin

Are there any great neutral epics/rares I should craft?

Struggling between getting some of those or picking up Lyra or potentially Druid DK

Why would your computer breaking mean you get a refund?
You can access your account on any computer

jaina has a huge win rate when you can actually play her. The deck sucks without her

still waitin u

>missed lethal
>game drags on 10 more turns because of it
>win anyway
do people deserve second chances?

Does Trump do this every expansion? He rates all of the new cards for the shittiest class 1 star. He did this last time with Priest, right?

tfw you crafted Lich and Arfus

Tier 2 right now, tier 3 in a few weeks

Been testing around with Elemental Freeze Shaman and i feel like it could work if they had made Moorabi into Ahune instead for that Elemental tag. He's the same kind of problem that WHEN EARTH MOVES was in Un'Goro, except not bringing nearly as much raw power when played.

It's a real shame, Freeze Shaman looks like the basis for a really nice deck.

I've seen this happen in a game. The guy had lethal. He turned into darkstalker instead of using his hero power. I guess he forgot my elementals had lifesteal and I retook the board and the game.