Ford January Sales

Ford Cars down 23.2%
Trucks up 2%
Suvs down 5.9%

Mustangs up 10%
Navigators sell within 7 days

Ford Cars are spending almost two extra weeks on dealer lots. Compared to other vehicles. Trucks spending the least on average.

What do you think this means Veeky Forums?
Will we see a future of smaller cheaper sports cars from domestic automakers?
Or will the the new beige plague of suvs stay around? With crossovers saturating the market?

It means trucks and powerful RWD cars are based af. Just the way the good lord intended.

>Will we see a future of smaller cheaper sports cars from domestic automakers?
If they can get it right I might just buy domestic for the first time in my life.

Means we'll see a domestic market focused primarily around SUVs and sports cars.

I'm hoping Ford puts out some sort of rear drive Mustang derived sports sedan and successfully markets it as a four door muscle car so people will think of it more as a sports car than a sedan. Given that the next gen Mustang is being designed with hybrid/EV variants, this might not be too implausible. It'd actually probably do well in Europe as a Tesla competitor.

They already killed the Falcon in Australia, so it’d have to be a brand new design. I’d be up for one though desu

4 door sedans are clearly not wanted.... And I don't blame people. They're fucking useless.

All I know is I forgot to set my stop loss and I'm tempted to average down.
>212 shares with an average of 12.57

I was kicking ass for awhile. Got greedy and fucked myself.

I really like SUV but those are marketed toward women.

So what's men's SUVs?

An SUV built on a truck chassis. It must be powered by real diesel (no 100hp third world spec diesels) or a gas engine over 5.3 liters. Or a crew cab short box.

charger equivalent when

What I'm getting from this is that ford should make a mustang with a truck bed

I just bought a Silverado with a 5.3l...does this mean I just bought a momobile?

I'm thinking

1. Ford explorer

2. Grand Cherokee

3. 4Runner

Which is the best?

"""""Best"""""" for what?

Not looking like momobile

dumb, inbreed GM fangirls are not allowed to post

No. That's perfectly acceptable. As long as you don't go below that.

TRD or if you like going fast and getting to know the service department, the FCA product

The Cherokee. The ForeRunner and Explorer are soccermom mobiles.

>calls others girls
>defends a car engine in a suv

Vortec and ls are different

>Will we see a future of smaller cheaper sports cars from domestic automakers?
>trucks up 2%
>cars down 23%
>trucks spending the least time on lots

>the ecoboost is a truck engine, it doesn't belong in the GT!
>the ecoboost is a car engine, it doesn't belong in a truck!

absolutely inbreed

The 4Runner is the only one not unibody and comes in a very nice offroad spec. The interior is shit and belongs in a corolla, not a 40k+ vehicle, however.

>Consumer goods dropping like a rock (see: retail)
>A significant portion of cars traded-in, the owner is underwater already and rolls the current loan into the new one
>Car sales everywhere in decline in general

sell any positions you have, fags.

>4 door sedans are useless

A comment denoting a special form of retardation.

No one wants them anymore, not even Europe

Anime poster

Most Europeans drive fucking front wheel drive sub 2 liter diesel hatchbacks. I couldn't give two shits what their opinion is.