Why is this thing such a piece of shit

Why is this thing such a piece of shit

It's better than anything you've ever driven though.

E30 is legendary for handling and driving dynamics. Rivaled only by E21 and E28 M5

The only shitty thing about them is the price. Remarkably well built and engineered vehicles, but lately extremely overhyped

The e21 handles like shit and M cars aren't comparable to mass production models. I hate it when people just start throwing around body codes acting like they know shit

>black kidney trim
Why did they even make those? It's like what Chevy does to the Silverado WT.

E21 lol

Except the e36 literally blew it out of the fucking water.

And the e28 handles exactly like it looks.
The e21 is fine, but they're both based on the 2002 suspension.

Honestly they've got wayward handling at the best of times unless they're running the E30 M3 geometry, which is a wider track with differing caster and kingpin angles.

ITT: people who don't know what an E30 looks like.

>wayward handling
It's also fucking 40 years old.

>How a vehicle handles is directly related to its age
Better give Lotus a ring and tell them that the Elan is actually an overrated piece of shit then mate.

>comparing a mid-engine two seat roadster to an FR 4-door with a straight 6 that's 25% of the weight of the car

stop

I will stop, because you keep moving the goalposts you fucking moron.

I like them because they are cool. My 300zx is piece of shit too and I like it as well. It’s ok to like things user

because it's an american bumper

Pretty sure you moved them in your original post

fuck me, you americans sure know how to ruin a good looking car.

Let me guess. You bought a 30 years old car and a few 30 yeara old bolts snapped in your hands ?

Get a new car then faggot

>bought an e30 that spent most of its life in the salt belt.

Judges all e30s the same way.

Will I have a shitty experience if I buy an E30 when it has to stay outside all the time? Im also not technical but I think I can learn basic things. Is it still fine to have it maintained by a garage?

Do your roads get salted?

>bumper
you mean why are americans so retarded?

Yep, not super heavy since winters are pretty mild but it rains here pretty often

DELET this faggot

Maintained by a "garage"?
Sure.
Repaired by one?
Yikes.

UK?

>when it has to stay outside all the time

Yes unless you have money, one of the E30's biggest flaws is the rubber around and in the car, which you will have to replace asap if you buy it second hand

HOL UP
isn't that blunt's old turbo project?

I'm glad you don't like it. Better chance for me to get one. Keep hating the E30, nigger.

When you can't maintain one of the most documented cars on planet earth by yourself.

Literally achieved in any E30 by using an offset control arm bushing

There is SO much fucking information on this car on the internet, probably a larger and better knowledgebase than any other. You can easily maintain it yourself

God damn fake BBS look so bad. Great car though, super rare and expensive over here.

ids a beemer thing, you wouldn't understand

>M cars aren't comparable to mass production models

M cars of that era were pretty 80% the same car. Its not is if they're radically different.

Netherlands

Idk I just found it in my e30 folder