>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
do altmer take it in the ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365904/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-1-5-horns-of-the-reach
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for be sure to drink water like I do.

second for lolis

>buffed daedroth tomorrow.
>buffed mage sign tomorrow
>""""nerfed"""" necropotence tomorrow
>nerfed ilambris and grothdarr tomorrow
Looking forward to being the only petsorc again.

10% damage reduction to llambris, I'll still be giving it a go to see if the other changes make up for it. Besides the 730k I've made off of MS jewelry I'm not too phased about "the new meta".

Huh. Didn't know you could do that. Is that a bosmer?
Was thinking about making a little girl magnb witch or something like that.

she's not mine. found her while doing an image search for something ESO-related, no idea what. the images were named things like "sofie-armour" so i guess that's her name, or at least part of it, and she's EU. i'd imagine it's a bosmer -- don't think you can make a character that size with any other race.

looks like someone playing dress-up with their parents clothes.

i only agree for the helm, but that's for the "child-size head" effect and makes it even cuter, imo (ebony helms are massive anyway). the rest, like choosing the ebony chest for its "skirt," those legs for the laces, and the boots for the little """bows,""" makes for a pretty impressive combination.

>no conjuration staff skill line that summons atronach, skeletons, ghosts, and dremora
>no illusion staff skill line for group buffs and enemy CC like charm, blind, fear, rally, frenzy, sanctuary (minor evasion, 5% dodge chance that can be stacked with major evasion)
>no alteration staff skill line that does what frost staff should be doing except better with stronger shields, resource management, telekinetic push/pull effects
>frost staff will never be changed to a DoT dps staff
>alternatively no one-handed & staff skill line
>magicka classes will always have to use at least one destro staff

>no expansion on stamina healing
>spears fucking never
>throwable items and combat-alchemy never

>no conjuration staff skill line that summons atronach, skeletons, ghosts, and dremora
>no illusion staff skill line for group buffs and enemy CC like charm, blind, fear, rally, frenzy, sanctuary (minor evasion, 5% dodge chance that can be stacked with major evasion)
>no alteration staff skill line that does what frost staff should be doing except better with stronger shields, resource management, telekinetic push/pull effects
hold out hope
>frost staff will never be changed to a DoT dps staff
why DoT? i don't /recall/ extra DoT effects on frost attacks in previous games
>alternatively no one-handed & staff skill line
Skyrim-style? or do you wanna be Gandalf
>magicka classes will always have to use at least one destro staff
FUCK THE META! BEE YOURSELF! MY MAGPLAR IS RESTO/RESTO WITH ONE BAR DEDICATED TO FUCKING SHIT UP WITH THE POWER OF THE AEDRA
>no expansion on stamina healing
one day we will be able to punch heals into our friends. i especially look forward to the ability, Walk it Off: Heal your target for x health over 6 seconds. Also applies Major Expedition.
>spears fucking never
yeah no, never ever
UNLESS they've been secretly making an extra "unknown" weapon or two in every single motif as they've gone
>throwable items
doubt
>combat-alchemy
EXPLAIN

What time will Horns drop tomorrow?

major patch day? i'm guessing about 1pm eastern.

Cant wait for less shitblades but they're all just gonna roll fotm torag magsorc, yawn.

Should be at 5 am, but its a big patch so who fucking knows.

servers go offline a 7:00 UTC. after that, 8-12 hours, followed by unannounced and then another announced emergency maintenance.

do you even /tesog/

I figured since fire staves up your single target damage, and shock staves up your aoe damage, then frost staves could up DoT damage in general. That, or stronger/longer lasting CCs, but I don't know how that would work since CCs break on taking damage. Also the whole dying by slowly freezing to death deal might make DoT suitable.

And yeah, more like Gandalf. This was directed mostly towards alteration staves, so it would be one-handed & alteration staff but that is a long-ass fucking name for a skill line. Think shit like enchanting yours and others' weapon with your staff and general combat magery. Also with the whole magicka tanking thing being inherently inferior to one-handed and shield unless they make staves count as two parts of a set, or make them one-handed for off-hand set pieces. Personally, I'd prefer if two-handed weapons just counted as two parts of a set.

I think it'd be kinda neat if you had to choose two of more than just two staff types. So rather than going either destro/resto, destro/destro, or resto/resto, there'd be shit like resto/illusion, alteration/destro, destro/conjuration, etc.

>combat alchemy
I want to bash an explosive potion bottle over a nigga's head that turns all his shit weird.

>farming chests in deshaan for 20 minutes
>treasure hunter passive
>sturdy PD shield, mothers sorrow feet and legs in divines, MS chest in infused, PD necklace purple, MS fire staff in precise

no dying pls

Stinky lizards

trials when?

>Personally, I'd prefer if two-handed weapons just counted as two parts of a set.
still not sure about the frost stuff but definitely with you here
>I think it'd be kinda neat if you had to choose two of more than just two staff types. So rather than going either destro/resto, destro/destro, or resto/resto, there'd be shit like resto/illusion, alteration/destro, destro/conjuration, etc.
absofuckinglutely
>I want to bash an explosive potion bottle over a nigga's head that turns all his shit weird.
well, it may not be very ES, but it'd be fun. how about: it delivers a super-concentrated version of the poisons we can already make, but it also eats your potion cooldown

>Go to stonefalls
>battleaxe of red mountain sharpened, red mountain legs and hands divines, suns chest divines

i wish google had an "expert mode" where it wouldn't fuck around like including results that are missing a single word, including results with verbs in tenses not matching those you used, etc.

I know that there are commands to only show results of the exact search. What there are I can't remember off the top of my head, haven't used them in a long while.

Bought this a year ago.
Is this still single player?

You can play it single player if you want, even some dungeons once you have the gear, but you miss out on the rest.

Miss out?

I bought it with 3 of my friends and questing was basically single player with 2 NPC coming along.

From your response, im guessing its still the same waste of money.

*3 NPC

hey, lads. heard you liked fresh OC

If you're looking for overland main story quests to be made for 3+ people this is not the game for you and I'm actually kind of struggling to think of one that is. Like the other user said, there's plenty of group content and unlike other MMOs, this one lets you ever whatever group content you want as early as you want.

>spent 22k on treasure maps
>sold 184k worth of drops from the chests

>buy a nice house
>get every crafting station
>craft a bunch of posts to hang banners for the stations from
>look around for banners
>apparently you can only buy signs
>you can buy a sign for the dye station

>>you can buy a sign for the dye station
Can't*

>I bought it with 3 of my friends and questing was basically single player with 2 NPC coming along.
Its best just to do the vanilla questing content alone, doing it in a group just makes it take way longer and its already piss easy alone.
The group content is mostly dungeons, world bosses and trials. If you guys really wanted to do quests together though Craglorn is more set up as a group area

post pics

I took a break after getting frustrated that I couldn't get a dye station sign, and I still haven't finished setting it all up yet

But I just got the cash I needed for Mathiisen Manor this morning so I'll be stocking up on furniture and shit to make it look fancy for the next week or so
I might post pics in a bit if I get shit looking nice though

What have I done?

spent dollarydoos on pixels. so long as you are happy thats what matters.

fucking kino, my man

not bad, user. honestly didn't think anything could make that skin (mostly thanks to the eyes, really) look good. what is that spell, anyway?

Bound Aegis.

thanks, lad

Hope you lads farmed up your mother's sorrow

Just sold another necklace for 60k and 3 rings for 45k. Sold a divines belt earlier for 40k, and have legs up for 55k.

Sold 3 necks at 60k and a ring at 40 today.

>mfw
good to know we're all getting comfy with all this free gold

>tomorrow everyone will try their new shiny gear sets
>they'll go into a dungeon as usual, expecting to do 40k+ dps
>they'll do about the same, maybe a few k more or less than they were before
>huh, weird
>they'll put on their old gear
>they'll do about the same
>they'll realize that all they did was change gear, not their skill or playstyle
>they'll think about all the gold they wasted
>they'll head to the forums and reddit to complain
>their faces when

can't w8 m8. I already have my set and enchants ready to go. Gives me an excuse to recraft my juli in dominion style

kek legit good

Is there a dalaran?

stop speaking green nig, what are you asking?

is this game good?

I want to play a really crazy and unconventional build that's also viable for endgame play.

I'm thinking of making a Nightblade healer but I already have a pretty high level healer so there's not much point. Any recommendations?

>Nightblade healer
>Crazy and unconventional
DK healer

nightblade healers are awesome, lots of heals from resto staff, and nightblade skills like refreshing path/funnel health/soul tether (whichever one heals). plus it has crowd control, stuns, and utility skills (marking enemies, siphoning, etc.), one of the fastest ult generation classes in the game due to passives, and incredible utility for multiple scenarios. its isnt crazy, its efficient as fuck. you can also make an excellent dps out of it just changing some skills around and slapping on generic magicka dps gear.

>really crazy and unconventional build
>also viable for endgame play

If it was viable for endgame play then it wouldn't be considered a crazy or unconventional build. Fuck, even dual wield magicka DPS are a niche thing.

This area of Hews Bane looks great. Good job design artists.

Too bad there's nothing to do there besides a couple shitty delves and the boring thieves guild quests that nobody actually does :^)

Still need those motifs bb

I've found the zone design to be 10/10 but they really need to be able to film it up with things to do. Hews Bane city looks like assassins creed but you can't actually do anything in it.

Also they shouldn't bother toting that each new zone is bigger in landmass than the last ie vvardenfell. They should focus on smaller landmass but more things to do in that landmass. Right now I feel like it's pretty zones but empty.

>Level an alt by drinking Psijjic Ambrosia and grinding random normal dungeons
>Gain a full level on daily bonus ones, half a level otherwise

Why didn't anyone tell me how much faster this is than dolmens? Plus I get skill points for clearing out dungeons in the process

68th for best take on ES creatures (except maybe fire and storm atronachs, think i like Skyrim's slightly more)

Where's the second daedroth from in the ESO pics? I know the first one is from maw of the infernal but can't recognize the second one.

Khajiit apologizes but he does not know.

>a couple shitty delves and the
>boring
>thieves guild quests
pig disgusting

They are boring. There's absolutely no incentive in doing them. There's no incentive to do any sidequests in this game unless you're trying to go for an achievement or you're making a PvP character who can't efficiently do random dungeons to level grind.

There are tons of better ways to level grind and farm gold, so what's the point in doing them? Unless you're playing the game like a normal elder scrolls game which is kind of pointless.

>They are boring.
we disagree
>There's absolutely no incentive in doing them.
skill points, story, and fun
>Unless you're playing the game like a normal elder scrolls game which is kind of pointless.
wait. what's the point of playing a normal elder scrolls game like a normal elder scrolls game?

Because it's an MMO, and you're only experiencing half the game if you play it just running around doing sidequests and delves. It's kind of pointless, you're just droning away at what most people consider grinding/farming material.

idk, if you have fun doing them fill your boots, but it seems like a waste of time if you ask me.

>you're just droning away at what most people consider grinding/farming material
but i think those people are dumb. the single-player content in this MMO is really good. to me, the best thing about this genre is sharing the world with other people, not necessarily grouping up with them.

>but it seems like a waste of time if you ask me
video games, lad

>half the game
and what of the people, like you, who don't do the half i like?

>sidequests
DLC zones have main quests, too. your definition of the term is too broad.

GFD I wanted to check what gold shit I got for this weeks BGs. Oh well.

>mfw Hakkvild's High Hall hasn't been fixed/improved at all
the (indoor) balcony still doesn't even have a proper walkway to half of it. from the outside, it looks like this place should have another two stories AND a tower room in the main building. if they fuck up the Coldharbour "house" (???) like this, i am going to say some very nasty things in this general, believe you me.

>Doing a dvelve for undaunted xp
>Meet a lowbie strugling there
>Help him through and show where the skyshard is
Was fun

good stuff. hell, you could probably make a job out of showing people how to get to the skyshard in Bahraha's Gloom.

be honest senpaitachi, is ESO a better singleplayer game than the singleplayer ES games?

After morrowland.
Yes, atleast vs vanilla.

>not moddable
Eh.

How many hours ago did the server go down?

3 hours ago.

playing Skyrim SE right this minute and i'm gonna say yes.

but yeah, mods confuse the issue tremendously

PvP combat, did they ever make it so blue/purple gear was the cap?

no.

technically, due to level scaling, if you're in level-appropriate purple gear, you get stats as if you were at cp160 all gilded out, and you can PvP in the under 50 campaign, but I don't think that was what you were asking.

don't really matter tho when under 50 full of tryhards that'll constantly remake characters just to play in it, had a friend that grinded under 50 red mountain and viper also farmed some mobs that don't give normal xp but levels up your fighters guild so he could stay low level but have dawnbreaker. Pretty much screaming to the world that your a fucking shitter that has beat up on fresh boat scrubs that don't even know what rotation means.

I bet he spams duels at wayshrines too

""night,"" lads. keep those launchers running.

that or outside pledge hut
>get duel while pve petsorc
>ult dump on his head
>start porting to dung while pets finish him off
IA 3pc is turly pvp meta

Nearly all best gears are trial sets. You cant buy them from shops even if you have 9228727378828 million gold. You need to grind a lot in group content

post of the year

fucking glorious

Magicka Nightblade tank unironically works.

vs non-modded single player TES games. Yes. By a lot, the combat alone carries it.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/365904/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-1-5-horns-of-the-reach

patch notes up.

thanks, bb

>Monster Abilities
>Cliff Strider
>Slash now produces audio (a wicked guitar solo! Har har.)

Alright. That was pretty good.