/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

qt mer edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hG4wDZDb!zXPsk9qqGE32tZhq-dNWUApXbmseqRArkenIl9GymKg
pastebin.com/0Veu9C24
mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1408.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IP post

Adventure

mega.nz/#!hG4wDZDb!zXPsk9qqGE32tZhq-dNWUApXbmseqRArkenIl9GymKg

Repostin'

So I downloaded Schlongs of Skyrim and installed the body meshes (I think at least) that came with them

However when I strip my character still has a loincloth on with a schlong clipping through it. Did I fuck something up in the install?

ty

So what are some uunp robes that aren't complete shit?

xth for dungeons and slaying the wicked

poop jokes aside

there are no brown Orcs, are there?

maxeen

LORE FRIENDLY REAL LORE IMMERSIVE BROWN ORCS

I can get behind that.

i'd really like to buy a house that's basically just

>show room to display gear

outside of ingame artifacts there are plenty of gorgeous modded weapons i'd like to display

Is there secret 4chin nexus premium account?

ye its called Veeky Forums gold

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I wish I knew. Once you start searching, the term "robe" loses all meaning. A bikini with a cloth skirt gets labeled as a robe.

Update, reinstalled it and still have this loincloth. Wonder what the problem is

>A bikini with a cloth skirt gets labeled as a robe.
and that's a bad thing?

I think its that mod right there that is causing you the problem

the one right there
on that mod list you posted
right there

glad I could help

Nights are OK for me, but honestly the fact that there's just so very, very many variables makes it somewhat difficult for me to tweak.

Compounded by the fact that since it has a billion shaders and takes like 2 minutes to apply any changes and I was frustrated trying to adjust things to my liking.

I just finished a playthrough and now I'm moving on to try a different ENB, but I still think TKRE is quite good.

pastebin.com/0Veu9C24

are you using MO?

yes

Damn right. How quick does that sword swing? I wouldn't be surprised if that 2H weights like 8.

what flags are there on your sos?

Overwrites and Overwritten

mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1408.html

click on it and scroll through your list

green things are things it is overwriting, red things are what it is overwriting

try moving it under red things

IIRC, about 20 lbs. Swing speed is your typical normal 2H GS swing. I might set it aside for now as I'm in the process of tweaking another blade.

Normal click or double click? So basically just move it lower in priority and see what happens?

yah

>about 20 lbs
Jesus, that's heavy. I thought weight would affect the speed of swing?

Why do you post the waifu lore harmony schtick every thread? Does it make you feel good or something?

Are those Immersive Armor/Immersive Weapon packs any good? Seems liek they add a ton of shit which makes me apprehensive that there could be a bunch of lower quality stuff mixed in to them and that they aren't very well curated.

where can I get an Eksupoloshon outfit?

shit is too cute

You hit the nail on the head.
Armors has some decent stuff at least, though. Weapons is trash though.

Can some weeb translate this shit?

Any recommendations for knightly armor and weapons to slay the wicked with? I know there are lots of rips from other games and japanese mods that aren't on the nexus and probably some good stuff on the nexus that's been buried under other shit and not easy to find.

Indeed. The only other greatswords I have that weigh more are a Honed Ancient Nord Greatsword at 21 and the Iceblade of the Monarch at 23. Pic related is between 13-15.
I don't know if the weapon's actual weight is a factor in swing speed, but I know each category (sword, axe, hammer) have their own speeds.

I want this outfit

same senpai

Yeah. Slaying the unholy and all that.

I honestly hate both, but some people really like Immersive Armours.

bee-v or daness?

The Beev is happily married to Brohan and Daness is a corpse.
So Arurun.

I pick skyrbarbie

is morrowind rebirth a good mod?

yes

No

Maybe

Both.

i don't know

>none of the fetish mods are actually hardcore enough to fulfill the fetishes
>even the rape mods are just regular sex mods but with a cheesy dialogue line
truly a suffering existence

is there a guide to making a perk overhaul?

I saw Daness on the OP site but she was before my time here. What's her story?

who's on the right?

Can you repeat the question?

you're not the boss of me now

How do I get rid of this? Its from someone elses mod list I found online. I deleted all my mods but it wont go away

>people frequently getting these fucked up problems with MO because of the virtual install meme
>people STILL use MO even though it's unreliable as fuck
I don't understand.

You're not the boss of me now

>TES5+1
>adds polearms
>adds slingshots
>Archery tree is now marksmen tree with ranged weapons choices being bows, crossbows, or slingshots
>enchantment now boasts staves, wands, and scrolls with charges
>pickpocketing and lockpicking combined into one tree like god intended

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul, or something else?

why would we want slingshots?

The only people who should use slingshots are kids, Link, and that one dude on youtube.

You're not the boss of me now.

Hahahaha!

>people are too stupid to use MO
>hurr don't use MO

AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

Full manual master race right?

loving this meemee

ull change ur mind the instant you snap a nigga in the forehead with a nut

Holy shit
Did you clear out your meshes folder? I don't know the name of the title screen emblem mesh, but I'm sure it's the culprit.

too perfect

I guess it depends on what kind of knightly look you want to go for. I'm currently using Resplendent armor. There's some Black Desert Online armors that might catch your eye. And of course, there's the Dark Souls armor packs.

hey, I'm playing the game again for the first time in about 6 years now and because of all the Satan's salad i've consumed i can't remember jack shit
what actually does more dps?
I'm talking about DPS, not what you think makes you dick longer. Damage Per Second.
I have no skyrim memes to post so please enjoy this dank christian one instead. Thank you for your help.

These threads are always full of knights and paladins and whatnot, where are all the wizardbros gone?
Hobowizard is still my go to travelling companion.

Should I into SR:LE or just get the mods that overlap with /tesg/ recommendations? Except for Memeskaar it has a lot of mods I've used before and been fine with.

>muh virtual folders meme
If you don't use different profiles for your game and if you have a hard drive made after 1980 that can hold more than a gig for your game there are 0 reasons to use MO. Absolutely 0 over NMM. NMM is more stable, easier to use, works in the actual game folders so it's easier to go in and change things, has inbuilt FNIS compatibility along with a ton of other things.
MO has... Linux menus.
>IF ITS HARD TO USE ITS GOOOOOOD
>OMG JUST LEARN HOW TO USE THIS SHIT PROGRAM
Does the guy who made MO come on this board or something? Are you desperately trying to get noticed and suck his cock? Is he a trip fag and you desperately want to make him happy with your undeserved shitty praise? What is it?

for variety, its a single player game so you don;t have to worry about end game balance and modders will just fix that anyway

a slingshots could load and fire faster than a bow while giving up range and and a bit of damage, the crossbow and regular bow are very different playstyles and people enjoy them

triggered

>bait

but just in case it isn't, the guy who made MO is being paid by nexus to make the next installment of NMM

welcome to the fold

wow i'm so stupid and i forgot to say what i'm talking about
Sword vs Axe vs mace

I understand not wanting to use MO, I don't use it myself. But NMM is objectively crap.

This is bait, right?

>he's being paid to make the next NMM!
not
>NMM are switching to MO!
Welcome to my folds you fucking cuck.

pls, someone?

>MO with an NMM stick on it

:^)

Canvas, I think.

daggers

but it really depends on which mods you use and what combat overhauls you have

A wizard is nothing without his hat.

>NMM is crap guise xD
No you're the bait you shitlord.
>download mod
>double click to install
>done
>OMG IT FUCKING SUCKS THIS IS CRAP WHY IS IT SO EASY I SHOULD HAVE TO CODE AND USE A TXT COMPILER TO INSTALL MY TEXTURE MODS OMFG

nice, thanks
any links? can't find it on the website

>implying virtual folders is a meme
The only downside to virtual folders is that it's not in your regular game folder. Everything else is just upsides from being able to use mods that do the same thing without losing what gets overwritten forever and thus being able to adjust or uninstall mods much more safely on that basis alone, to shit on clogging up your actual folder and making it much harder to clean out mods that you no longer want.

I just want to know if I'm getting memed or not.

vanilla game. i'm playing it on a console because i dusted it off. unpatched too, so i fly into space to meet my ancestors whenever a giant kills me.

>salty
>need to convince youself you made the right choice

>the only downside to virtual folders is everything
Hahahahaha!

I'm not sure if she had a follower, but if she does hopefully someone else can point you in that direction.

If you're going to mod stick with Classic.

also i'm using it 1h with a shield in the other hand. thank you.
brb gonna strip to the nude and transcend into the sky

Holy fuck NMM does that with a txt file. It remembers what you overwrote what file with and when you uninstall it reinstates that file from the mod zip that it overwrote and it doesn't have any of the bullshit drawbacks of virtual folders.

>big long beards with hdt physics never
I'l have to settle for the one from the Aesir armor set until then.