Female coworker says she's bought a new car

>female coworker says she's bought a new car
>ask her what it is
>it's a brand new BMW on a finance plan
>she earns 20k per year

Goodbye my sides, do normies understand literally nothing about money?

>wagecuck
>works with people making poverty wages
>thinks he's an expert on money

>Sells the car for a sweet profit

>Picks up a rich guy with it

Story revised:

>Sells BM for $150 profit
>buys eth on the dip
>straight to the moon
>gets eaten out by rich Chads hourly
>OP stuck wagecucking till 70+, Veeky Forums daily to show off his success to the NEETs

Heh, nice

It's an investment you retard

>Buy expensive car on $0 down plan
>Buy expensive designer clothing
>Invite yourself to events where rich old men hang out (golf clubs, parties??)
>Find rich men drunk enough to cheat on their wives
>Suck and fuck
>Either threaten to tell his wife or set up a sugar daddy relationship with more sucking and fucking
>Get car fully paid off and tons of extra cash

>this requires a new BMW
>can't just park beater around the corner and walk

The point is to get a free BMW not give out suck jobs to old men you retard

Luxury cars equal poorfag these days due to incredibly easy financing. Even Maserati has billboards advertising $1000/mo to lease to attract the proles. Actual rich people probably drive a ful trim hyundai genesis.

Just like every nigger that works at McDonalds drives a brand new car. They are dumb.

The other day i ordered a pizza and the delivery guy pulls up in a brand new 2017 Mustang...

Theres a bubble because of the low interest rates but when those rates increase all those car loans will be in default.

I know an old man that owns 5 very successful local businesses. He drives a 1989 chevy truck and shops at good will.

The man has a networth of well over 30 million dollars...

I feel it
Personally I'd drive a 1965 charger, but only because I'm a musclecar fag or make a hearse into a hotrod

>Theres a bubble because of the low interest rates but when those rates increase all those car loans will be in default.
Yep. I always thought I'd never buy a luxury car because that's just a waste of money but since noticing this trend a year ago I realised they could be good value soon.

I read an article that a Mercedes C class was like the top selling car in my city or something.

In a couple of years I'll be picking up a second hand Benz for less than 1% of my xmr holdings.

I can attest to this..

Fiancee's family is worth just under 10 mil.
they're still rolling around in the Honda Minivan and her dad drives an Accord

Car loans are fixed rate meaning they don't float with the market interest rate like variable loans do. Don't confuse what happened in 2008 with the current auto loan bubble. The bullshit with housing happened because of ARM mortgages, not fixed rate instruments.

You think banks are scummy enough, and consumers are stupid enough to accept a variable rate on a car loan? oy vey goy you've got a lot to learn.

I'm sure the people with fixed rate short term car loans will be fine (they're the type of people who always are).

I don't think you realize how many loans and used car salesmen there are in this country user.

What do you care? You're still a dumb wagie so you're not any better than her

>she wanted a car
>bought it
>some faggot on a finnish conbling board ridicules her, most likely out of jealousy
Am i missing something here?

What does it say about user that he thinks that is the reward

people on this nepalese throat singing forum don't like it when people buy things they clearly can't afford

>i watched the big short now i think everythings a bubble
I love this fucking board

Nope, OP is a faggot as usual.
But poor people like the girl in OP's story try to look rich, even though they're not, everyone knows that.

Obviously she can afford it. She has it. Not everyone wants to sit on a pile of dogecoins like the faggots here. She has a job and is entitled to the monetary profits from it

be able to make payments on something and actually being able to afford it are different things.

you're clearly not a real Veeky Forumsraeli

but you're right, she is entitled to throw all her monetary power into (likely renting/leasing) a depreciating asset

>Goodbye my sides, do women understand literally nothing about money?
FTFY

buying used luxury and sport cars can be even considered investment

look at some older models of BMW M5 or M3 market price for these cars slightly increase each year (at least in Europe)

A lot of people live like her, we discussed it over on /pol/ the other day, and it seems that a lot of millennials live life as hedonistically as possible.

for most of us why save and throw your money into an obvious housing and stock market bubble rather than enjoy driving a shiny bimmer to tasty restaurants.

only the really smart know how to save and grow for the future in this economy

>able to make payments on something and actually being able to afford it are different things.
No. theyre literally synonomous
>you're clearly not a real Veeky Forumsraeli
True. I graduated with a masters in economics and I come here for the lols. This is by far the most incompetent board on Veeky Forums. Blind trolls leading the blind neets. Its saved in my bookmarks as /cringe/

>luxury car
>investment

top kek user. I'm a car nut so I will admit there are a few exceptions, and if you buy used at a good price and take care of the vehicle you can usually break even with little trouble.

but sorry user, luxury german vehicles, especially new ones will always be the definition of depreciating assets

well I'm talking about old ones (10+ years)

and I gave exact two models that are sold on EU market and their price seem to increase each year just little bit

I get that the technical definitions are the same, but if you actually think about it in principle they couldn't be more different. I could go and buy a nice car tomorrow and put it on my line of credit, Could make payments easily with a credit card until the loan is over... that sure as fuck doesn't mean I can afford it.

I forgot that you master's level econ people are too sucked into our fucked up system and all its technicalities that you forget good ol' financial common sense.

I've had many friends who I did my B.Comm with that now have this unshakable faith in the system and modern economics.
>hurr durr if you can buy it you can afford it, free market, hurr just borrow, durr, interest rates are low enough to be negligible,

>Guy literally fucked around his entire schooling
>Never went to college
>Doesn't give a fuck about your over-achieving virgin ass
>His 'job' is driving his dream car around all night
DESU he's not that fucking stupid my good friend. He'll never be rich, but he's living the dream.

You are confusing the term 'afford' with the phrase 'common sense'. Back away slowly, because you're wrong in this argument.

If someone can make payments, they can afford something. It might be fiscally irresponsible, but they can afford it.

afford
əˈfɔːd/Submit
verb
have enough money to pay for.

I think you'll find my use of the term fits with some of the definitions:
• [with infinitive] be able to do something without risk of adverse consequences: kings could afford to be wrathful.

In the case brought forth by OP, seems she can make payments on the car, but can not really afford it. i.e. couldn't possibly purchase a BMW on 20k a year without "risk of adverse consequences"

>know a rich widow worth 60M (husband just got memed by lung cancer)
>She drives her 09 Jaguar her husband bought her for her 40th anniversary

Is 20k per year even min wage? Is she part time or something?

>female friend who is a waitress (20k>/year) tells me she bought a new laptop.
>ask her what she got
>it's a $2500 macbook pro
>says she financed it
>laugh in her face
>two weeks later
>she shows me her new phone
>iPhone 7 plus
>drops it that same day
>two days later i offer to fix it for her if she sucks my dick

she's blowing me right now man i love idiot normie sluts i prob wont even finish this post before i cu

Nice roleplay fatboy

She probably lives with her boyfriend, maybe he makes more than her, he probably pays for all the food plus half the rent. making 20k is still 769.23 biweekly. She probably makes more than exactly 20k. If shes's making 26k she can have 800 takehome every two weeks, lets say 700 to 800. How much are the car payments? If its 500 a month she could be sacrificing new clothes and going out for drinks and new phones for the value of a new luxury car. She'll be pinching pennies for a bit but she may be willing to do that. All dependent on if she lives with her boyfriend and what her bills are.

it's actually true

Can confirm, my mom drives one. (She's self-made).

Also, when I go on walks through the neighborhood I see all econo cars parked behind their gates.

That's like over-time minimum wage.

Millennials are more likely to save and invest in there 401k then any other demographic. It's generation X that's fucking shit up again - the same generation that insisted on warning labels on everything and gave every kid a trophy.

I always thought I was generation x being a late 80s and early 90s kid. I'm gen y.
iGen, Gen Z or Centennials: Born 1996 and later. Millennials or Gen Y: Born 1977 to 1995. Generation X: Born 1965 to 1976. Baby Boomers: Born 1946 to 1964.

I drive a leased M3 (costs about 1k p.m.) while earning 30k per year.
I love driving in that car and since I live wirh my parents I dont fucking care.

The person in the OP bought a new bmw, likely a shitty 320d or something, which has already plummeted in price since she bought it.

E60 M5 - 80k when new, 15k now with 40k miles, yeah seems like a great investment over the last 10 years.

>pretends he's rich on a chinese cartoon board

But like, that car (after insurance and gas) costs you half your annual income. Why do you not care about that?

you know you can buy, drive, and maintain a decent little econobox for like 3k a year.

You'll thank yourself when that 12k a year, properly invested makes you a millionaire at 45

To me a car is a tool to get from A to B and my biggest concern when it comes to cars is how many MPG it can do. I'd much rather invest the extra cash elsewhere than having an overpriced car.

I feel like I'm in the minority with this attitude when I look around at my family and my peers.

What your missing is the prelude to every single dumb bitch in the sex industry right now!

> dumb cunt wants something she can't afford
> dumb cunt can't make ends meet
> dumb cunt is falling behind on bills yet she keep buying shit she can't afford
> instead of saying I should reduce my burden so I don't have to humiliate my self the thought process goes how many cocks should I suck so I can keep my life style.

Op's co worker will be stripping in a very short time, I am yet to meet a single dumb whore who buys a bmw and doesn't suck cock on the side to pay rent.

>make 30k per year
>spend 1k per month on a car
lmao what the fuck are you doing on this board

Its a financially dumb choice, but you only get to live once, so actually support the guy there. In 4 years he'll dump it but have amazing experiences if he uses it properly.

Interests rates are often low enough to be negligible. Inflation exists. But no i dont believe in a 100% free market

>fiscally irresponsible
How could you possibly know that. She may not have any other bills besides insurance and loan payment. For a board that glorifies living with their mothers im shocked i have to point this out

;) sure. Youre really a level 80 dark wizard too

>live like monk during my youth
>so i can live middle class in old age
Great advice

Im sure thats a huge data set because you know soooo many girls you big stud ;)

>depreciating asset
>investment
>implying you need a fancy car to qualify as a whore

my mom and dad are worth about $27M and only have a Prius and a pick up truck

>Its a financially dumb choice
Actually it's just a flat-out insulting choice to his parents. They must pay all his bills if he can float literally half his paycheck for a car lease. No one wants their god damn kid living at home forever. Save the money and move the fuck out

Sadly no. And society conditions us to do exactly that. Wagecuck and die.

>muh new car
>i deserve this...

Maybe what you really deserve is to sit down and think about your life. If thats all u want, fine.

But id rather have 50 bmw and a luxury cab service if i was gonna buy 1.

U derstanding money and personal finance is truly a blessing.

I can't wait to learn more and necome a self made neet.

Freedom is the dream for me kids.

Good luck to us all.

JUST NOT GONNA LET THIS ETHERUMIUM PUMP AND DUMP SCAM GO ARE U FAGGOT. SAMEFAGGING EVERY FUCKING THREAD PRETENDING TO BE 59 FUCKING PEOPLE. FUCKING SAGE.

I know probably 20 millionaires from various backgrounds.

A few drive toyota pickups.

1 guy drives a bobtail semi because he is an overly aggressive cocksucking edgelord faggot who on occasion will just drag a trailer with him instead of pay someone cause hes the richest cheap prick i will ever know.

3 drive new ford raptors. Im pretty fucking excited as they are my dad's bosses and after the trucks are 1 year old they make them company vehicles. So i will likely catch one of then at the bar and they will let me romp the fuck out of dad's new work truck in exchange for fixing shit i break and detailing the 3.

A few have corvettes.

One has a viper.

He doesnt drive a 45 year old vehicke with efi. Stay poor mccucks. Have fun fliping my burger

My man. Drive an 85 with a digblock daily. My buddy drives around the city in an all roller 4x4 86.

Wtf businesses that old man have?

Fuck mopar. Buikd a fuek injected big block chevelle fucktard.

Wife that bitch up and report back richfag.

Mutherfuckers...

Meh, i have both. Feom a paid for shitbox crown vic that gets over 20mpg and cost $2,000 5 years ago to my 85 square body Chevy and my 74 wtf ever Fisher bodied limo with big blocks.

I see both sides of the coin.

If i drove more than 10 miles a day a little jap economy shitbox would suffice.

Air ride and large trunk and interior suit my likes in the vic for a daily most times.

I make over 50k and spend near 2k.

Not even roll playing.

I like to tinker and lucked out into a good job.

Only own 2 vehicles made in this century out of 10 and some parts cars.

My and the wifes daily driver shitboxes.

Wtf else am i going to do besides shreik at the etherium pump faggot that pretends to be 184 peopke and suck u retards in.

How the fuck they do that?

Of course you'd love people to move out and rent from ((( you )))

>son, you've been out of college and working for a while, me and your mother think it's time for you to move out and find your own place
>But dad, if I move out then the Jews win!

their son/daughter is a high-grade memer on the chan, thats how

kek, welcome to Veeky Forums

jews are behind everything

Jews are to white men what white men are to blacks

Right?
>Deals some weed on the side
>Drives around in his dream car and cops dome from HS girls every weekend.
And I'm sitting here like an asshole in an office. Fuck me

>50k
>good job

kek

LOL.

i cannot wait until i'm rich so i can get on here and unironicly be a rich troll amd dick with u guys

Well, when you consider that until this job i struggled to make 30 yeah man. It is.

Its cheap af to live in my area but there are no jobs and no nothing really.

Most people here break their backs for 30k.

I dont want to eat a shotgun on the way to work. The family owned company are all solid blue collar bros and seem to like me. Showed up the other day to check in and asked if i was going to plant a garden or bring a caf to wrench on to alleviate boredom in downtime. Ic its nice outside i can go for a hike or wtf i want if not busy. If its rain or snow i get paid 10 hours to shitpost.

Work alone.

Aure making 300k a year WOULD be he cool. But making enough to be a little hungry while not starve is good motivation to free myself from wagecuckery.

Don't laugh, you ultimately pay for her malfeasance

that new BMW's are fucking garbage

>be poor the entirety of your life but at least you have overpriced material possessions!

thank you for increasing the value of my equity, turbogoy

>mfw my whole family is jewish

this post
LMAO

please don't talk about the pizza guy as if he has been planning this career his whole life.

or they could save up and buy a fucking mobile home

This is actually super common among "rich" people (I mean people with assets above one million). FINANCING RUINED CARS AS A STATUS SYMBOL.

hehe gotcha bro just a prank bro worth 800 billion but live in a palo alto suburb xDDDDd why you take it so seriously lmao I'm so frugal who needs money h a ha

Nothing makes me more angry than ultra wealthy people who refuse to buy anything nice. Not even the proles who overextend themselves

Stop being a faggot and realize that having a bunch of useless shit is just that, a bunch of useless shit.

>useless
>superior functionality, form, aesthetic
gee pal I don't know what you are intending to use all that money for but being a miser is kind of against the point of having money to exchange goods and services for mutual benefit

What actually happened
>her bf is paying for it

>FINANCING RUINED CARS AS A STATUS SYMBOL.
Not really.
Most married men still can't get away with living in a hut and driving a Ferrari. Women keep the flaunting at a minimum until they start to actually feel wealthy.

Yes goy consume consume consume! If you don't consume how will we live! Live for consumption!

t. flyover

every basic bitch in my city has an IS300

Eh what I meant was when I see a Mercedes or BMW now a days I just kind of don't think anything of it. Obviously a Ferrari is a different story.

Well I'm not entirely sure what else you are supposed to live for? Don't you need to consume material and immaterial things to continue existing?

That's why lexus isn't a status symbol. BMW doesn't make the grade either. Believe it or not cars in that price range were never status symbols any more than a red Corvette is. They never escaped the upper-middle class image.

>Eh what I meant was when I see a Mercedes or BMW now a days I just kind of don't think anything of it
Only reason you ever did is because you were young and poor. I used to think the same way about anyone driving a new car. They must be rich! But I was just poor.

nocoiner detected