ITT: Cars that are invisible to police

ITT: Cars that are invisible to police.

Pic related.

>usually a black person driving it
>invisible to police

Seriously you can speed anywhere and everywhere in one of these. They're pretty damn good daily drivers too

I've never seen a nog drive a LS400

This, blacks either drive domestic cars or german ones. Never Lexus

>All owned by old people, cops eyes slide right off it to the commodore near you
>0-100 in around 7 seconds, top speed of 240km/h
>Cruise all day at 130-140 doing 9l/100km, only ever need to worry about cameras

>cop sees p plate
>rips you a new asshole
Just like a Commodore in the end

I've never seen a black guy drive a Lexus they usually drive Cadillacs or Dodge chargers or 300s . Only person I know who owns one is my Korean friends dad, that thing has around 370k miles.

this apparently

kek no

something like this or a mazda6 or one of their new crossovers

>drove past a parked Seattle cop doing 50 down a 35 mph boulevard in Wedgwood in this, cop looked right at me whipping past and went back down to doing paperwork

Yes you do, they buy these and early Infiniti Q45s from the used car lots that offer financing since it leaves them enough money left over for shitty oversize chrome rims, window tinting and ball caps they never take the stickers off of nor curl the brim.

Always speeding in this. But cops aren't LOOKING for this car, only mature and sensible people drive these

In my daily commute to work and back
>Do 50 in the 40 mph section
>40 in the downtown/CBD section that is 30mph
>pull on 55 mph highway, do 75/80 in sections
>come quickly into city where I work/highway reverts into boulevard 40 mph, I'm still doing 55

I have been working at my current company since last August, I work Monday-Friday this same route to and from work driving just like that and

>0 cops
>0 being pulled over
>0 tickets

Nobody speeds in those, mostly its gooks who tap their brakes on a straightaway even when they have no cars in front of them for 3 blocks.

you're 2x visible to everyone else in that tho

only because you're 2x the size
>barge lyfe

That's the beauty of it. Only Cholos with 5 kids and senior citizens drive those Grand Marquis cars, and neither of them known for speeding. A coworker of mine had one in light blue and he tore ass in that thing all the time and never got pulled over, this car is invisible to cops, they are looking for that neon green Honda Civic some punk kid has tricked out with the lawnmower sounding exhaust and the retarded 2' high spoiler

This car with polish registration would get pulled over all the time in the rest of europe, but the e36 more often

This is my current DD in burgerland. I drive it like I'm winning the DTM in it but cops never spot me since this is the car middle aged professionals get.

every car that gets tyroned further justifies the ethnic status quo. i have no sympathy for the monsters who donk.

No LARP here, its my car.

tell me about it! Here was my blue Cadillac Deville next to some donked Cadillac

Donks are terrible. My blue Cadillac Deville I parked next to the donked Caddy

as much as big lazy (read: insanely comfy) american landyachts aren't exactly my cup of tea, it really is depressing to see a couch on wheels like that relegated to hardparking.

Rich white soccer mom that would sue a cop for pulling her over

I sold that Deville once I found another W201 2.6 to buy to replace the one a bitch drove into and totaled

I've never seen one of these actually go the speed limit, and I've never seen one pulled over, nor was I ever pulled over when I had one despite going 10 over minimum all day every day.

These are all really popular with blacks and rednecks, so no.

Any minivan that isn't too clapped out or old

maybe he just didnt feel like it

>this is the car middle aged professionals get
>an old shitty merc bought from some greasy albanian

Are all merc fanboys this delusional?

My nigger, top patrician choice

bs. every one of these is a niggermobile i'd pull over in a second.

Accord v6 with a manual is pretty sleepy.