/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1094

Blackwall Edition!
News:
>Bioware's new IP Anthem is set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #3 comic is out
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4ImBxm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=oE0WOyrTj7M&t=5m21s
archiveofourown.org/works/3127406
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous >

Why did we get archived?

'Cause people are spamming vg with new threads of some bs

Thread died because it was a piece of shit and no one was posting in it. Maybe if SOMEONE hadn't bullied all the Lelposters away we'd have good threads again.

FK I AM SORRY! I failed to save the last thread, was busy playing video games...

I'm confused about part of the story at the end or the game the orb get smashed and Solas looks extremely upset by this, what was the orb suppose to do exactly and why did its destruction upset him?

Tresspasser does not explain what the orb actually does on its own.

Kys Chloe.

Friendly reminder that Chloespammer and LSW are the reason all the good posters left.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4ImBxm4M

False flag.

Pure cancer.

What? Who am I false flagging as?

Winnie was falseflagging as a /llsifg/ poster to spam Veeky Forums and destroy /dag/.

Let us keep this thread comfy please. Don't start drama.

Please put your trip back on.

This was posted on one of our sister communities!

Can WORD this post!

elves are best!!!!

That's ugly!

You are NOT using this meme correctly, user..

wtf is wrong with you ?

It is cute. The colours are a bit off.

Forgive me, I meant to say *she's* ugly!

Do any of you get cluster headaches? How do you deal with them? ;_;

bigot!

Painkillers.

Sera has no right to be so sexy.

I'm reasonably sure I just locked myself into a romance with Leliana. Did I fuck up?

I thought you could cheat on them in origins

No. She is a good romance.

>LoveLive
Kiki..... them's spirit lives on

Morri is the only good waifu.

Leliana is a psychotic dyke.

I'm on my firsts playthrough, I don't really know how it works. I just finished the Redcliffe quest and I lost a fuckton of approval from Morrigan from being a nice person, so I just decided to roll with Leliana

Give Morrigan treats and jewelry and she'll give you her purity.

Great, more Leliana cancer.

Reposting!

>youtube.com/watch?v=oE0WOyrTj7M&t=5m21s
It's Hawke!

Not at all! She is a very sweet character and her romance is great. If you want to be a bad Warden, you can break up with her. Don't do that though...

It's pretty fun to cuck her with Morrigan, tho!

Where is my Warden?

In Morrigan's tent.

Answering the call to the deeproads

Leaving /dag/

The Orb is an Elven artifact that belonged to Solas, it is called "the Fen'Harel's Orb". Solas wanted to use it to tear the Veil completely so that he could restore the ancient world of his people, Elvhenan and the Ancient Elves. But the Orb needed immense power to unlock, and Solas, after waking from his Uthenera, was weak to unlock it by himself alone. So he sought for someone that could unlock it for him and he found the right candidate: Corypheus.

Solas' original plan was that Corypheus would unlock the Orb for him and die in the resulting explosion. He will then use the unlocked Orb to tear the Veil asunder.

>Did I fuck up?
Absolutely, just reload the save and romance someone else.

>That low effort OP
might as well have leliana shit

Honestly makes you wonder why Solas didn't simply wait, or if the entire plan was faulty as the orb even with such power didn't accomplish tearing the veil.

>Winnie triggered by /Our Girl/ even when she's not in the OP

This really stimulates the neurons, anons

>Fun
You are a mean user! I cannot imagine doing that to the cutest character in the game.

Everytime I see this image I am reminded of the user who didn't understand how arms work and thought Leliana's was too short

But user, just think about how wet Leliana gets as she lays in her tent late at night listening to Morrigan moan like a genlock as the HoF has his way with her!

How do you feel about Aveline

I like her! She's loyal and dutiful. Kinda romantically stunted, but it's cute

I remember that! The photoshop debate was quite fun.

No she doesn't in my game!

The romance scenes in the camp were very weird. Everyone could be watching you when you are having fun time with your romance partner.

Wait for his power to come back? Yeah that makes me wonder too. Maybe he was not sure if his power would ever come back? He must have been quite desperate after waking up and seeing how much the world has changed around him since he was gone.

Indifferent

She was very nice and protective of everyone. I didn't like her relationship with Donnic though, I wish you could romance her.

Working as a servant for Lavellan and washing Solas' feet.

Trying a Nightmare run as a solo Warrior. What's the most fun build? Can I go two-handed or am I going to get shat on later in the game?

Yeah user I've started having them since 2013. They're immensely shit. I've tried a couple of meds, sumatriptans didn't really work, Indometacin helps a LOT - takes it from a two week-long agonyfest to about three days of being bedridden and a week of lessening headaches that I can mostly handle. If they're alone then moving around can help, if you get them simultaneously with migraines (as I do) then you can't really do that because moving around makes you barf, so I just hide in the dark.

Cold compresses and the strongest painkillers you can get are about all I can recommend beyond that :( If you can stand to have the TV on watch stuff that doesn't require much attention, I've gone through a lot of The Simpsons/Bob's Burgers/Rick and Morty that way.

Big fan.

She was cool, not really that memorable though
I wish the DA series didn't cuck me so much. I wanted to romance her 1st playthrough and mutton chops mcgee steals her from me, I wanna stick it in vivvy 1st playthrough and some dead guy steals her from me

You need to go outside and get some fresh air if you are suffering from headache problems. Just saying...

That's not why cluster headaches happen.

Ignorance really is bliss, huh?

I don't think any class would be fun on Nightmare solo. You will need to kite forever as an archer or a Mage. Dual-daggers rogues are too squishy but they could work with proper use of the stealth mechanic.

One-Handed tank warrior will also work but the fights will take forever. A Two-Handed warrior with points in the Vanguard skill tree and the Combat Roll talent might be viable.

Fresh air does provide some relief from the pain though.

>but the fights will take forever
It's been the opposite for me. I tried it on Archer and got sick and tired of ENDLESS kiting and abusing aggro ranges. Somehow just sitting in the middle of 40 enemies and spamming Payback Strike is a lot faster.

The only cure for your pain...

NO!

The only cure for your pain...

That is actually a good suggestion. Staring at the beautiful face of Leliana is always delighting. Make that your desktop wallpaper today!

Yes, my user!

Yes! Leliana thread!

cuddling with his wife and son

Praise Andraste!

Thanks for saving all the cute Leliana images!

>my user
you're very possessive...

Thank you to the user who originally posted them!

Uhm..

There is nothing wrong with being cute and friendly.

Fuck, my last save was hours ago in the Korcari Wilds

Reminds me of Duncan...

but what if someone did that to you in real life?
like if your name was Keith a friendly person would refer to you as my Keith. I would run away as fast as I could

>ruining a cute and comfy Sexiana thread to post Man-Bear-Pig the child murderer

I would not mind if that friendly someone has known me for many months/years.

No! It is fine!

Sera?

Ugly mod.

Varric has a better chest.

You are a rude user!

remember this

What game user?

That's from MEA

Varric is lying.. the story was shit

Andro-ech... andro-ECH ahem, excuse me. An-dro-meda

What's the best lewd Cassandra fanfic?

archiveofourown.org/works/3127406