Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #903
Embarrassed Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ!V4JTxYDS
mega.nz/#F!dVQggDQa!G1S-oIXXtJjGvprqOvdQ5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Previous thread:

>archived after less than 50 posts
What the fuck, guys

There was a raid

>archived after 45 posts
For shame!

/llsifg/'s autist decided to flood the catalogue. At least our spastic's fits were contained here.

remove all idols

You know how to counter it. Post stuff!

Another fucking raid?

Raid or not I wanna see cats!
reading my mind

>upping the thread counter for 45 posts during a raid
For shame!

Before the raid shits up the thread can someone tell me if I have to manually re-number the textures in the hard link folder?

you dont have to touch anything for the hardlinker just put it in your texture folder and run it

no, the numbers it has are the standard. If you want to add your textures - renumber them and post here so I can include them.
If you have textures to contribute - try finding a gap to fit them in instead of just numbering them 99X. Gaps cause the indexing glitch when you scroll the textures list in the clothes screen.

Please use my cards, user...!

That'll never work.

are they good? Post one

it worked for most of the generals this time. The raid was pathetic and we died because we were close to death already

I did that, worked fine but the folders are all empty. I may have managed to fuck up slightly somewhere and have to manually put them into one of the folders so it takes, not that it's really an issue more than the time wasted.

mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ!V4JTxYDS

the linker itself just creates the folder structure. You get the textures separately and merge them into your new textures folder

Cute!

How come so many anons in the character database have names?

Ah, that's where I fucked up. Didn't realize it made a new texture folder.
Thanks boss.

Was /aa2g/ the only thread affected by that LL fag?

yes

doubt it, there were two pages of new threads at least

/mkg/ died literally like a minute ago so no.

Interesting story with the new Kyoko card the other day.
>started flirting from the start.
>saves her from a raper later in the week forcing his dick down her throat in the entrance hallway.
>she is so grateful and horny accepts lover status after at 120%.
>was still a virgin when we fucked days later on a monday after first date.
This game.

should've bumped her virtue to high.

We are in competition with hgg. We'll beat them one day. Gotta take all the advantages you can ;^)

>We

Exploitable trait is painful.

should have been highest

+3 def

The highest stats with protection barriers from lewd.

good call

>We

>cannot evade

cant evade your thirsty advances but you arent winning this battle

Where's da card nigga?

in the cat class I'm collecting. So far I got 4 slots filled in so I'm not sharing her any time soon.

Whats this weird thing on the tip of the tail?
Also I want to add a snaggletooth and also edit the shape of the eyebrows, to make them shorter and thicker, how do I do that?

Ah bloody hell...

You can try making the eyebrows the shape you want un the poser first. If you manage it with scaling there just do the same in the body tab. Refer to the poserframes.txt

If it makes it better i didn't say I'm making the whole class. If everyone suddenly posts 21 cats i will release her right away

at least they had the courtesy to raid with best girl

That a new Kon card?

Eventually, need to work the eyebrows out.
I also want a blush but the one I have under Tans isnt good enough, its too small and brown.

At least the tail looks right, I downloaded an user card and during conversation mode the tail looks right but on an h-scene the tail completely buggers out and stays out of place. It's this card in particular, it also ain't the only card that is a bit odd, there are two cards with an armband (is that what it's called?) that the color is wrong, I can post better images later but atm that's the best I can do/post.

card?

Clever girl

Do it. You won't.

That almost looks like that hair graphics error anons have been posting about for the past couple threads.

Hope you guys have had a good dinner! Remember that snack foods like cake or potato chips don't count as full meals. You need rice and meat and vegetables, too! Having poor nutrition can contribute to feelings of suicidal depression.

those two girls need to work on their eating techniques

Here's one I made a long while ago just because it felt wrong not to have a catgirl anywhere. Haven't used her before, but hopefully she's decent. You've got my blessing to rename her if you want.

Thank you for the reminder, cute girls with atrocious dinner-utensil manners!

their hands look awkward as fuck. very cute otherwise

What is your Waifu's family life like?

do they have siblings?

would her parents like you?

I got the sliders I want, the poserframes text shows me that eyebrows are A00_J_mayuL(+R)rot
I assume that goes into the second box in the Body tab but what goes into the Bone Matrix one?

________________________________________________kill yourself

I don't have a waifu.

This is rather excessive user

is there something you wish to talk about?

>do they have siblings?
no
>would her parents like you?
no

>What is your Waifu's family life like?
she was exploited and ignored
>do they have siblings?
no direct siblings but a cousin she wants to kill
they'll probably eat me at best

links. Do you expect me to open the google doc every time?
Cheers. I'll call her Marshy for Marshmallow

Here for Kathy.
mega.nz/#F!dVQggDQa!G1S-oIXXtJjGvprqOvdQ5g
Warning, she's perma nude

>she's perma nude
so she's a Wild cat?

Yep, have fun

>needing a link for a card you already have
I haven't uploaded v5 yet, and v4 is fine for a class.

>card you already have
You seem to be confused. I already have this card not this

I imagine it as dull and nothing to really speak of. Haruki's mom, Haru, is usually working or being like Haruno from Yahari and making life miserable for some high schoolers. Her dad usually isolates himself on his boat with buddies while fishing. Chinami is dead to her and Kouko is busy with her own school life so she's either usually couped up in her room or at Youjin's home (or SHIKI's or Mihoro's). She'd probably consider Youjin's family more like her own since that's usually where she is most of the time.

>do they have siblings?
Two; Chinami who's a year older, and Kouko who's a year younger or so.

Haruki's dad doesn't really approve of Youjin but he's glad she's at least happy she's with someone. Haru doesn't really interact much with Youjin much at all but she hit it off very well with Youjin's mom and she enjoys chatting away over a billion drink bottles or so with her.

flat
>do they have siblings?
Flat
Flat!!

What goes in these boxes to change the eyebrow shape? I don't get it. The frame name should be A00_J_mayuLrot I think?

left box needs the .xx name without the extension
right box needs the frame name (A00_J_mayuLrot in your case most likely)

normal
>do they have siblings?
twin sister and a brother
would you like it if one guy was fucking both your daughters?

I like reading these

post more in depth waifu lore

How do I know the xx file, theres no mention of it in poserframes.txt

the .xx is the face she has. In AAFace you can see get the slot. After that try searching jg2e01_00_HEXA_X.pp for that face. Faces have a simple and consistent naming scheme so if you look for a couple face .xx you'll notice the pattern.

You have to fiddle with the mesh in SB3U to use the body tab most efficiently.

I found it but pasting the sliders I had in the poser over didnt repeat them in the Maker.

if it modified the eyebrows at all you're on the right track. I doubt just copypasting the sliders would achieve the same result.
The idea is that you edit teh eyebrows scale in the body tab. The poser is for you to figure out the approximate scales and axes in addition to the frame names.
Really get familiar with this tab. It's too powerful to ignore. You can fix hair clipping/gaps, make the hair fluffier/leaner, can edit the glasses shape/position, etc. Consider it a generic slider. The only thing you can't touch is the morphs which control the eye/teeth/face/eyebrows shape.

Thanks i figured it out. I have been using the Body tab to morph hairs, I just havent used it for faces before.
Now I just need a better blush tan or to work out how to change this blush tan to be bigger. Also need to work out how to add snaggletooth to this face.

for the snaggletooth here's an old guide. You end up with an .xa that has the chin, eye, brow and teeth shape you want and use it as an archive override. Again, stick it next to where the face would be: override\meshes\hair\yourfacedir.
Concerning the overrides placement the general rule of thumb is the following: if you can copypaste the relevant fileds from the filepath you're good.

the real question is who here is going to make a family based pose?

For the blush tan, you could make your own by taking the one you're using right now and stretching it or redrawing it to fit the dimensions you want. There should be one tan set that's just a wireframe for the face in case you need a frame of reference. The Blush Stickers faces are also pretty neat, but they're a blush replacement instead of a permanent thing. Not familiar with the character so don't know which you'd prefer.

>but on an h-scene the tail completely buggers out and stays out of place
I fixed that problem awhile ago user. You should redownload it.

in addition to what said
you can edit the blush texture itself so instead to replace the soft red blush with your ellipses. Or replace the blush lines instead. Use the mesh overrides for both.

Oddly enough I downloaded yesterday... did you forget to upload the files after fixing the problem?

I took a further glimpse, the latest version is 1.3?

Now I don't necessarily do lewd posts this early but yes I'm sure. I looked at all the numbers and everything is correct.
And I'm using the one I downloaded.
I'm going to have to see if it happened to anyone else.
Yes.