drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jYyKp2uR-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

red general etc etc

my heart isn't in it tonight

LGK and Mauldron are the best boss invasions.

Looks like Michael Jackson after he encountered the Ark of the Covenant.

>maldron_cosplayer_getting_instantly_ganked.webm

Where you in the Crux woods earlier? I think I ran into you (bluecuck?) while watchdogging. You're cosplaying that ugly actor whose name I don't remember

Jesus christ how horrifying

You say it looked WORSE in the creator?

Alan Rickman?

Eva Green. Somehow this guy made her look even worse lmao

>really impressively presented bossfight with interesting mechanics that add replayability and challenge on subsequent tries
>nah not that good, has too much hp 6/10 :(
>absolutely mediocre NPC boss that has adds ganking you and running around the room
>but you can parry it so 9/10 best boss in dlc :))))))))

Ds3 has the worst camera angles in the series.
Imagine that you are fighting 3 phantoms. Your camera is always stuck in a wall with shitty FOV.

Gives me conniptions :) Shit game LOL!

Maldron would have fit perfectly with the Mound Makers

Daily reminder that the Dark Soul of humanity, (ie, the source of the abyss and all supernatural darkness in the world), transposes into two unenchantable quality weapons which deal only physical damage.

fugg, yep that was me
>get summoned as a blue in farron
>red and dog fighting lone host
>kill red
>host summons white
>gank user

You don't transpose the Dark Soul into anything, you give it to the painter. The blood is the closest thing, not Gael's soul.

>they made estus super fast
>they made undead hunter charm useless
THIS DESIGN MAKES ME LAUGH LOL!

Gael's soul =/= the dark soul

wondering if this build is any good. the premise is powerstanced fire/dark handaxes and pyromancy. should i swap out the clutch rings? not sure what i'm doing desu

>MAKES ME LAUGH LOL!
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

He knows and doesn't care, don't respond to poisefag

sage

Clutch rings are shit. And you don't have a Dragon Ring equipped either.

Anyone on PC want help on any bosses? I'm trying to farm some souls in a fun way.

MOM PULL THE PLUG I'M BEING KILLED AGAIN

But that's copious amounts of invading

>I-its a good g-game
>o-only a scrub wouldnt like muh super hard dark souls 3 r-right g-guys? G-guys you still like dark souls? R-right
Thats you

You can prognosticate how well two clutch rings will work out by your pitiful defensive stats. What aspect of of the game do you expect to excel in just naked with two axes?

Oh, my mistake.

Daily reminder that the soul of Gael (who consumed the dark soul of humanity and became just about the close as you can get to an incarnation of the Dark element in DS3, transforming into an abyssal creature that eats pygmies and vomits dark souls) transposes into two unenchantable quality weapons which deal only physical damage.

Being a mage is hard, friend

any vicars on ps4? if so, reply to this post with psn id

Dear fucking Christ. Took long but I finally got 30 concords.

Nigga you are fucking obsessed, stop

haven't worked out fashion yet friendo.this is a pve build, and like i said i don't really know what i'm doing with clutch rings. should i swap them with something else?

>transposes into two unenchantable quality weapons which deal only physical damage.

Technically it's only one quality weapon, the other is a non-scaling crossbow that for some reason has a 20 Dex requirement.

Which is the dedest game of the 3?
Vanilla DS2 doesn't count.

well I took your guys advice and I converted my sorcerer into a hexer, it was a good move, I didn't realise how much damage dark orb did

however, I haven't beat the DLCs yet (ever) and I killed Felkin like damn fool during Navaan's quest line, and now I can't get Dark Weapon, I'm gonna have to do the DLC for the first time on NG+ it seems, RIP.

ds1

Demon's Souls.

I don't know what that is but I play on PS4.

Any vicars on ps4?
PSN:OyVeyGoyims

I mean, they're the weapons he used. Those are the tools that reaped the entire world clean. It makes sense that his soul would be bound to them.

no all that reddit gank cancers are on PC only, not PS4

fuck off retard

Is it on? I thought it died down. PSN: EmoDragonZ

You had the stats for the Sunset Staff from Felkin, why did you kill him?

What is the best build for getting hatemail on DaS1?

Like the other user said, you need a Dragon Ring. Flynn's Ring, Ring of Steel Protection, Ring of the Embedded and Stone Ring are all solid choices for PvE gameplay.

>SL240
Shouldn't have a problem.

Ds1 is the only good game of the series. Dark souls is fucking horrible. Ds1 was a masterpiece. There should not have been ds2, bb and ds3.

Say it with me: JAPS CANT MAKE GAMES

Build a time machine.

Back when I killed him I was pure int and only had 4 faith

it wasn't until some helpful anons here told me otherwise did I realise that hexing was worth trying out.

no the problem is publishers and investors. they want as much money as possible in shorter and shorter increments.

DS1 is successful, so they urge them to make DS2, they have to hype train it, and make it appear better and all this stuff they cut from the game? useless, no one needs it, get the game out there, or you're fired. it happens regardless of what region you're in or who owns your ass. game development is a very depressing career for pretty much anyone in it except those few "at the top".

this is the second rendition of my shitty pyro build. power stancing fire/dark weapons with pyro. how does it look now?

If you can't get the complete repertoire of hexes and the most powerful Hex-casting staff in the game, then you may as well just make a new character. The DLCs will not be kind to you unless you respec to a raw physical damage character.

My point is that, of all the places where there could have been opportunity for more dark spells and/or dark weapons, the soul of person who ATE THE DARK SOUL would probably have been a decent choice.

Similarly, the soul of Midir, who breathes dark lasers, can cast affinity by screaming, and spent the entire age of fire eating the dark? Transposes into a non-dark sorcery and a dex weapon.

I guess I might be being too harsh, though. I know how quality builds struggle to find weapons that they can use, while meanwhile there are so many weapons and spells for Dark-oriented builds.

So many.

I got the staff from killing but damn, I'll try anyway, hopefully they won't be too hard for me enjoy.

i'm a retard, here is the build

DaS1 is an overrated mess with the worst gameplay of the five-game franchise.

DaS2 is probably the game I had the most fun with.
Bully me.

DS2 is probably the best of the series, mechanically. It only falls short on world and art design.

You should try playing the others.

Ought to be good enough, though I prefer Penal Handcuffs on pyro builds.
You can have up to 10 VIT with 3DR without reducing Flynn's damage bonus.

It's easy to have fun with DaS2 since casting is actually fun, making new builds with different combinations is interesting and NG+ features actually encourage replaying the game and using Ascetics.

It's hard to bully a person who enjoys the game with best mechanics and NG+, also mandatory magic being fun as FUCK.

That's not how you bully me, user.
Also, I meant SoTFS, the vanilla version is just poor at best.

I did, user, and it's the one that made me want to play again and again and again.

That's true, it's really fun to mess around with builds, which is probably my favorite thing in those games.

>FUCK

kek

It's the most RPG-like, so it appeals to a different type of player than the others.

whoever was the mound maker that invaded me at farron keep, you just got shit on

Honestly, I prefer the Desert Slut titties over Gwynevere's, since it's actually possible to interact with them. Plus Gwynevere's are just way too comically large to take seriously.

>It's the most RPG-like
What do you mean? Because of the flexibility of the builds and such?

DS3 is a complete carbon copy of DS1 with shittier unbalanced mechanics, with even the DLCs of DS3 just being retreads of Artorias of the Abyss / the Painted World of Ariamis. DS1 wins out on originality, gameplay, weapon variety, and world design alone.

Is there a weapon tier list for DaS1 like this one?
If so, pls post.

DS1 and 3 are easy to beat with a single weapon selection, assuming you're mechanically good at playing the game.

DS2, through varied resistances and enemy placements, demands that the player to be more flexible in their approach. You CAN hit your head against a wall repeatedly until it breaks through, but the correct answer to any given problem is to switch up your playstyle.

How skilled you are at controlling the Bearer in combat is less important than how knowledgeable you are about building them.

>storm king
>kill everything by shooting arrows from the house first attempt
>look around the arena afterwards
>storm ruler

Well that could have been more fun

This is why they should have NOT made DaS3 to begin with. Everybody would be happy enough for with Bloodborne 2 and not trying to squeeze the last drop out of the Dark Souls franchise. Man it pissed me off.

ps4 arena brawl?

>Bonewheel Shield in Mid-tier
>Lucy in You Died tier
>BKGA in High Tier
>BKGS Low Tier
Who the fuck made this low-quality bait?

Why bully? It's most fun game of the series

Is there a DS3 version?

Meh, it's about the same, just a bit faster. It was a really weak boss, at least imo.

>Asshole tier
>Eagle Shield, Hornet Ring, Gymnastic Ring and the good ol' Club
Fuck whoever used those things.

>mandatory magic
How so? I've never used magic in DS2.

>mandatory point that magic was fun as fuck in DaS2
I never stated it was mandatory, it was a statement that DaS2 had the most ballern magic shit, and I miss it. Fuck DaS3 for butchering magic.

The message "ds2 magic is fun" is mandatory

>also mandatory magic being fun as FUCK
Then what did you mean?

>mandatory magic being fun as fuck
I don't know, what the fuck do you think I meant?

Oh I get it now

>getting wrecked by Storm Ruler's bullet spam
>can't seem to Soul Arrow it to save my life
>suddenly
>an item
>why is there a random sword in this bossfight
>equip it
>HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME
>Storm Demon's Soul acquired
Thus began my undying love for Souls gimmick bosses.

Be honest wit me DSG, is SL 200 PvP still active on SotFS? Why shouldn't I just give up on managing SM and go all the way to 838? And if I did, would I still find invasions?

I've been farming and burning CREOs all week at SL207, and arena matchmaking is always instant.

I'm at SL250 and SM 9mil here

still finding pretty much instant pvp, and it's usually against half decent people unlike the lower tiers

So, Manus was the OG Furtive Pygmy who found the Dark Soul, right?

Nothing in the Ringed City seems to disprove it, even with the existence of multiple pygmies. There are a pretty large amount of tie-ins with Oolacile in the Ringed City, actually.

When Gael eats the Pygmy Lords' Dark Soul fragments, his soul visually starts turning into a shittier replica of Manus's soul, he starts flailing around wildly, and he even uses Manus's exact combo.

>I wish dark damage dealing weapons were more useful
kek

ps4 or PC?

youtube.com/watch?v=2jYyKp2uR-E

Right guys, can someone explain this shit to me. this is DS2 but I doubt that matters.

Whenever I invade people at Iron Keep, I usually up being summoned on the bridge, there usually is the host + 1 other red phantom and they ain't attacking eachother, usually the red phantom goes to attack me but the host doesn't

is this a fight club? How am I supposed to behave?

PC.

PC