strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

0ld Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

hsreplay.net/decks/7x53PUsSQDftuKofDhltIf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so who are the bosses of the next wing?

Which legendary cards are strong in secret mage decks?

how do you disenchant cards that aren't from the latest set? I have 7k dust waiting, but I don't want to disenchant cards that may be up for nerfs

>tfw you finally win with Rogue but you don't get to play a single DK card

this deck is pretty fun, i crafted krul for it, no rugrats

Malfurion the Pestilent, Ghoul Infestor and Jade Idol

secret mage is a pretty cheap deck by default
the only legendaries really worth running are bloodmage thalnos and maybe medivh

>Vanish is my absolute last card
>I drew it right after I used my last bit of mana that I could have used to cast it
FFFFFFFFFFF

UUUUUUUUUU

CCCCCCCCCCC

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

GOD WHYYYY

How long until msog rotates out? I can't take anymore of this.

Only have Thalanos in mine, rest is uneccesary.

lol

Am I the only one playing Control Warrior? Its really working for me!

Hi guys, Zari here. I want to thank this community on behalf of Team 5 for all the support you've given us this expansion. We hope that you'll continue to support for the future, as without you this wouldn't be possible.

Again, thank you!

nigga why do you want to destroy your defile + tainted combo

msg rotates in two sets
so probably sometime in April 2018

cuz sick late game draws dawg

post pics of your feet

How can they print a hate card for jade druid that specific and have it be unplayable shit even when jade druid is 80% of the ladder. Why can't they just change the jade mechanic? E.g. making the big guy thing be a buff and the jades silenceable

What's the most stupidly efficient Druid build to rush up ladder with right now?

Is Jade or Taunt in the better position right now?

TOKEN DRUI

Post dick and rank

Why would you include 2x shatter instead of coldwraith, a way more useful and versatile way to work off freezes.

>Tyrande sexchanges into Anduin
>Liadrin sexchanges into Uther
>Medivh sexchanges into Jaina
We need more MtF changing Death Knight cards. It's much hotter than the other way around.

it's not unplayable shit though
it also hates on miracle rogue, priest and takes out shield slams

>get druid dk
>have few good druid cards

>don't have my Exodia combo finished
>desperate so start dropping it anyway
>enemy concedes

Prince Zoo's alreadya thing?

is it not possible? I really don't want to go 1 by 1 through cards

because destroying a lich king is a more powerful effect than drawing a card

lol I need to try that.

You can drop it and hope you top deck the final molten

>play standard
>lose to pirate warrior

>go to wild
>be against pirate warrior again
>start hand with reno
>lose anyways at turn 5

fuck this shit nerf pirate warrior already

>decide to embrace the cancer to get back to memes faster by playing Token Druid
>Quest Priest 4 times in a row
THANKS BRODE

haven't seen a single pirate warrior since msg desu

So I tried playing this thing,
hsreplay.net/decks/7x53PUsSQDftuKofDhltIf/
since I opened the Rogue DK and wanted to see how bad is it really.
Modified it a little bit, added Vilespines etc.

Can't believe I'm saying this but, it's actually pretty fun.
Effective too, although I haven't run into any Jades yet or Druid in general, so it probably gets run over by those.

6 months, my man.
6 months and Jade and Pirates will finally be gone.

Right, but one is a 3 mana 3/4 that triggers regardless of what enemy minion is frozen (e.g. I don't neccesarily have to kill my water elementals into a huge dude to get it off), and the other is a 2 mana spell that needs a lot more things to go right to be valuable. Bear in mind I could run polymorphs instead with give me ping potential as jaina for only 2 more mana.

Rotation is in april, so 9 months.

this is a tempo deck and shatter is much higher tempo than polymorph when combined with one of the many freeze effects
a 3 mana 3/4 draw a card may seem good but the problem is you can't really play it on curve

How do you even lose to Pirate Warrior?
What the fuck are you even playing? Just tell them to get out of your jungle and they lose.

Post deck though

came back to arena after a break of 1+ years, I must be a god or something because I consistently did pretty well and my fourth or fifth game back I went 12 wins

I didn't even think the deck was that good, but it must've been. Why was this deck so good /hsg/?

leave meta cancer to us

Are you kidding me? And you're playing shatters on turn 2?
Shatter is literally the most anti-tempo removal in the game. A 3 mana 3/4 draw a card (whose effect is objectively easier to trigger than shatters) is insane tempo, even in the late game.
Shatter is shit, and you should feel shit for defending it.

because you have a fucking legendary

Because mage.

>Why was this deck so good /hsg/?
>meteor
>two (2) firelands portals
>bog creeper
>frostlich jaina
gee I wonder

legendaries aren't exactly rare or especially good in arena

god that is the ugliest fucking picture I have ever seen, what is wrong with those faces?

>3 tier 1 removals
>endless value from jaina
>good curve with excellent minions
>card draw and weapon removal
im surprised you lost

>game implicitly says gender is a construct
>implies anyone can be male or female with "magic"
>somehow /pol/ has not caught wind of this

I feel like I am getting away with something like wearing women's panties under my sports shorts.

>A 3 mana 3/4 draw a card is insane tempo
>tempo
you don't know what that word means m8

>Shatter is literally the most anti-tempo removal in the game
not when you're running 2x glacial shard, 2x frostbolt, 2x water elemental, 2x frost elemental and the frost lich

>only have 3 apprentices out, activate my extra turn
>topdeck a arcane intellect
>draws me another arcane intellect
>draws me my second molten reflection
>mfw

Frost Lich Jaina is pretty broken in Arena.
It completely shuts down Paladin in late game.
Most drafts have a bunch of low health minions or token generating minions which are free 3/6 with lifesteal.

On top of that you have a solid curve with great removals.

its power is in the thumbnail alone

I dont know why deck lists aren't runnign simulucrum, its essentially a free sorceres apprentice draw.

I think I'm starting to figure Valeera out. Legend, here I come!

>inexplicably drops back to 20

I bet I could make a deck that only has 6 cards over 5 mana and draw all of them with 100% accuracy regardless of mulligans.

Can't fit him in there.
By the time you are dying you are already at like 3-5 cards remaining so you're not really faster with it.
In fact, you need to play it on a "regular" turn beforehand so you're losing tempo.

What would you replace for it? I would much rather have a proper card draw that helps me in the early game rather than 3 Mana "Do nothing."

OH NO NO NO NO

I realize this is hsg but I can't think of where else to ask since it isn't a popular game and I'll just be in page 10 on /v/. I turned Arc the Lad on for the first time in forever, I left off in Seriya at level 60, what should i be doing?

>play Token Druid against Quest Warrior
>plays motherfucking Alex and King Mosh
I've dropped 2 ranks since I switched from my Deathrattle Hunter to Token Druid.

What in the everloving FUCK is this absolute bullshit I'm constantly getting shoved up my fucking dickhole?
Jesus motherfucking Christ I don't even have a reaction image mad enough to express just how fucking retarded all of this is.

Start from scratch, there's no point in trying to figure out what you were doing.

Kolento's Druid build or Jades? Or some kind of hybrid?

Druid right now is way worse then aggro cancer

PFFFFFFFFF
*inhales*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS BOARD

Voidwalker in an actual void

>Voidwalker

kek

God damn it, I knew it... I just want to start arc 2 and play the arena side game, I told myself I'd finish 1 though. Walk through doesn't help either since I have no clue where/what I have done. Oh well

you know what time it is

Onyxia

Baron Geddon

why?

feels bad that you cant guess anything because you could already have it

Is highlander lock going to thing, yes pls

it gives you some flexibility in being able to complete your quest and cycle for your win condition especially if you are running a cabalist.

THere are a lot turns where you can't do anything besides wait for the next turn and get another draw

WIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS

i actually don't have antonidas, time to play dio mage

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINDS

>THere are a lot turns where you can't do anything besides wait for the next turn and get another draw
Lol no, if there is you are building your deck wrong.

Are you sure you're not actually at the end already? Seriya is the final location, and level 60 seems fairly high...

Because its harder to notice those ugly faces from the thumbnail alone

>Mage burns one Apprentice
>She still gets her infinite damage combo off because she got Molten Fuckoff from Primordial Glyph
Fuck that god damn card.

>THere are a lot turns where you can't do anything besides wait for the next turn and get another draw

That... actually never happens to me, I always have something to play unless I get stuck with a hand full of combo pieces. Having Simulacrum only seems to increase the chance to have a deck full of combo pieces, which is trash.

WHO'S THAT POKEMON

NO FUCK
I'M ACTUALLY MAD ABOUT THIS
FUCK THAT CARD
FUCK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CARD THAT JUST GIVES YOU AN EXTRA CARD OUTSIDE YOUR SHITTY FUCKING DECK

DK Rexxar

>yfw you realize the current OP druid deck literally features every standard druid deck in one

I might be. I vaguely remember fighting some crystal or something. The monsters are still there and the party dresses up to board the air ship though. Does this game just reset when you beat it? Where even is the final boss? I'll check it now

IT'S LICH KINGLER

its prince 3!

Decklist btw, brought me up to 10 without a single loss.

>Priest counters Jade druid.
Just mill them lol.

IT'S alright I guess

>missing at least 1 legendary for any viable rogue deck i've seen

I'm so sorry.

>frostbolt
Used to run it, but seemed like a futile attempt at controlling the insane meta.
Gotta go fast.