>totaled car

So after being hit by a distracted teenaged driver (no serious injuries) I'm looking at a new ride. I was in a ranger, and really I don't think I'll find one in as good condition as mine.

My girlfriend is expecting as she's 7 months pregnant and barely moves her ass around the house right now. She has been basically demanding I look at a crossover, suv, minivan, or hatchback.

I'm going to do what I want anyway like usual though, so I was thinking a nice mid-sized sedan like a pre-facelift v6 camry or accord. Autotragic of course, because she can't drive a stick and she'll likely end up using it on days I'm riding for errands anyway. A nice 2014-2016 CPO could be obtained with ease.

Am I doing the right thing here?

No get a Mazda CX-3 for your son's mom.

Tacoma/colorado with crew cab

I don't want a crossover and hatchbacks are ugly.
Any good truck has over 100k miles in that price range, and I've never been a fan of full sized crew cab trucks because lolparking.

It's easy to park a truck. Just git gud
t. Sierra 1500 crew cab with standard box owner

Check out the Infiniti QX50. It's an ugly crossover with a nice interior that isn't real expensive. She'll love it.
Its neat trick is that it's actually based on the G37, so although it lools like a cuckbox it has 325hp to the rear wheel and a "sports" car chassis.

Or just admit your life is over and get a Honda Ridgeline.

I think you should get another truck. Just make sure you get a full size with a crew cab. There will be plenty of room for your new kid’s seat in the back. I mean, honestly there’s room for 2 child seats in a bmw 325i so that shouldn’t be a worry. I would tell your wife that the crash test rating on a full size truck is better and that the truck will be able to handle adverse road conditions better.

>full size
I've always favored mid-sized trucks like the Tacoma. Even with a crew cab. I could see myself getting an access cab tacoma though, think it will fit a baby seat in the back okay?

Is she super horny? Are you banging her 3x a day with her uncontrollable hormones?

Just be a normal dad and get an f150 or silverado, "full" size will get stuff done, also kinda doesn't help small trucks are not being produced for Americans anymore. it's either medium or full, might as well get a full for the same price and efficiency

Lotus evora.

>girlfriend
>pregnant
>demanding cuck vehicle
take control of this
who calls the shits

Go for a fullsize sedan, go big or go home. The larger rear legroom will be a godsend, as it'll be easier to fit a carseat in the back. Besides, it will be plenty comfortable and have plenty of trunk space, while not conforming to the crossover hordes.

If your girlfriend forces you to pick between crossover, suv, or minivan, pick the minivan. At least you won't be pretending to be trending and will have a similar hauling capacity to your old Ranger. My father used to use a minivan for doing projects around the house all the time. You can fit a full fence's worth of wood in the back if you remove the rear seats.

t. landbarge owner

I lost attraction to her in the past few weeks, I won't play the jerk each other off/blowjob game anymore. I told her she'll have to wait until after she delivers if she wants me to be a part of anything else, and she knows she can't get me off right now. I appreciate her effort though.
I'll never buy a dodge or ford truck. The silverados are nice, but I wouldn't bother unless I got the 3500HD, which I can't realistically afford.

I drove one of these and I really liked it. Not that it's involving to drive or anything, but the seats are godlike and it's the volvo safety and all that. Might be worth looking at?

Otherwise, V6 Accord will do just fine

>girlfriend told me to get X vehicle
>anyway so I'm looking at Y and Z vehicle anyway, which do you guys think I should look at?
Sounds like he knows what he wants, which is probably why she gives a shit about him in the first place.

boy; get a gud truck
Gril: just get whatever get good mpg so you can afford all the bullshit of having to chauffer another female and her friends around.

I already decided I'm raising a man no matter what she pops out.

>gf
>pregnant
Mistakes were made. Kys.

Soon op will become a dad to chads son

Op i sughest buy a cheap cuck shed and save money to buy son a muscle car at 16

Cuck

>not having made it far in life to purchase your a vehicle for yourelf

DO NOT GET A CROSSOVER or SUV
Go with a fullsize sedan or a subcompact sedan or hatchback. Anything but a crossover
Accord, Civic hatch, Camry, Q50, etc

I reccomend a full size sedan or a crossover SUV.It depends.If you are planning on having more kids,or going on trips often,I would look at a cr-v or if you have a bit more,An x5
If you are not having more kids,and you don't plan on going ng on lots of road trips,I'd get a Camry,accord,or if you have more a Q50

Get one of those new srt Durango's. Seats 9, has over 400hp and it has awd for the wife when the roads are shit. Can't go wrong with that.

get a volvo v60. Comes in several different trims and drivetrains with the Polestar being a twincharged AWD with a DCT so your wife can still drive it and you don't have to deal with your car upshifting when you really need torque

I'm leaning towards the Camry right now.

Volvo tho safe is just too unreliable to consider

build your own crossover

Not sure where you got that idea from, but you do you

Camry/Accord, but get the 4cyl. You'll want to save some money and the 4cyl in camry/Accord still feel more gutsy than your ranger, especially in the Accord.

>Camry/Accord, but get the 4cyl
Bad cuck, shoo! The v6 allows him to actually pass on the freeway.

I parallel park a 2500HD crew cab in the city several times a week for work. Shit, one of our guys has brought the f550 utility body bucket truck downtown a bunch of times.

Trucks will fit in US cities you just have to get used to the size for a bit.

Not sure what city you live in, but they will definitely not be accommodated by the parking spaces downtown here.

It's also a pain in the ass and more trouble than it's worth for a benefit I don't need.

I mean you might have to look around for a block or two but I've never not been able to park reasonable close to where I'm going in Richmond

Probably gonna get burried but get a wagon! They are the perfect family vehicles, large enough to fit diaper bags but small enough to prevent her from accidentally killing someone in a miata when her 5000 pound SUV rolls over because she was texting.

How the fuck people cannot drive stick. Where I live 16 yo blonde cunts drive stick. Wtf

I feel the same way about motorcycles. I watched numerous guys try to ride a motorcycle teaching MSF courses for a few months, guys who were bragging that they can drive a stick, yet they lacked the ability to do what 12 year old hillbillies and 85 year old boomers are capable of doing without problems.

Some people didn't learn on a stick, never drove a stick, and sticks aren't exactly popular unless the car is a performance vehicle, so they don't give a shit.

>Am I doing the right thing here?
You liked your Ranger due to its height and visibility as well as the feeling of driving while having that. You mentioned you want a sedan, but note that a lot of crossovers drive like a sedan but have a bit more height and visibility that the sedan offers.

Don't be against a crossover just because your GF wants one.

>I've never not been able to park reasonable close to where I'm going in Richmond
That's because a lot of cutthroat businesses deliberately have only the minimum legal amount of parking spaces. They do that with the expectation that their customers will park in someone else's lot and walk over.