>perfected luxury
>perfected women
>perfected art
>perfected western culture
>perfected food
>perfected wine

Is there anything Italians can't do?

Other urls found in this thread:

autoscout24.it/annunci/alfa-romeo-75-1-8i-turbo-evoluzione-benzina-rosso-83bc9733-1316-c24f-e053-e350040a090a
youtube.com/watch?v=SOEMytxn7zY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Conquering.

Work 40 hours a week.

italians have never built a truly good car.

They acn't perfect reliability of said cars.

>Is there anything Italians can't do?
Tell the truth.

Not ruin New Jersey.

win LeMans after getting BTFO by Ford

>inspired Veeky Forums's logo

Win a modern war

>winning lememe with a prototype in a class whose rules were taylored for that specific result

Wew lad, it's a great thing that Ford fags once in some decades have something to brag about, so they can feel "special"

I'm italian and:I can't almost speak english, I can't cook (believe it or not), I can't drive for shit even though I have a license and a car, I can't talk to people, I can't draw, I'm bad at videogames the list goes on...did you mean car related? The other day it took me 10 minutes to figure out how to open the hood...

A honest italian? Fake

>I can't almost speak english

Believe it or not but this is why Italians are not as much degenerated as the rest of Europe (norther europe mostly), because they're not susceptible to the Anglo propaganda and degeneration we can see/hear daily on tv and radio.

My country isn't on this chart for some reason.

So italians rather live in their own little world of delusions

The biggest problem with Alfa is reliability.
And I'm not talking about "reliability" in the sense of a BMW, which will crap out if you neglect your maintenance.
An Alfa has a good chance of dying during its test drive. I saw a review of the Gulia that said they didn't even get to complete the test drive because it died with less than 1000 miles on it.

I really wish they would partner up with someone and take advantage of their quality assurance teams.
An Alfa Romeo - Mazda partnership would be incredible.
Mazda can make a reliable car without sacrificing driving dynamics and Alfa can create an engine with an exhaust note that will bring you to orgasm faster than a cheap prostitute.

Alfa was very much love hate.
I love me some Alfas.
This wasn't a high point.

That's an Alfa Nissan partnership btw.

you and i both know it was the mouilnyan

There was also an Alfa-Toyota partnership.
The problem is that they got the dynamic wrong.

They did Toyota styling with Alfa reliability.

I want Alfa to do the body.
Mazda to do the interior.
I want a team made up of half Mazda, half Alfa to design and build the drivetrain.
I want Mazda's quality assurance team to make sure everything is up-to-code.

Alfa has been building nothing but fwd econoboxes for the past 30 years why are italiniggers shilling it so hard?

Sorry I can't hear (you) over the sound of 0 (zero) religion of peace attacks happened in my country.

0 attacks in my country either.
Italy is the main gate for all the "rescued refugees" btw, thanks for letting them in.

Eat me ;)

shitbox
>past 30 years

That's "Noo Joisee" ta yoo, punk

No need to thanks us, guide your words towards Germany and the (((European Union))) that keeps inviting them and fine us if we let them die in the sea.

>Alfa 75 shitbox

This board is beyond turbo autism.

>>>/bus/

>he fell for the Jewish D&C

There is one for sale for 1300 euros near me

Do it. The engine and dynamics are legendary and the electronics live up to the reputation.

Of course it's not the 75 Turbo evoluzione, because it starts from not less than 40.000€.

autoscout24.it/annunci/alfa-romeo-75-1-8i-turbo-evoluzione-benzina-rosso-83bc9733-1316-c24f-e053-e350040a090a

>shitbox

youtube.com/watch?v=SOEMytxn7zY

Ok I take my words back.
So alfa built one (1) noteworthy car in the last 3 decades.
Still don't see a reason to worship the brand, italians see alfa as a god's gift or something.

Do us a favour and fuck off to another thread or read a book or two about Alfa Romeo before talking out of your ass.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek

>what is Rome

I knew one of you alfa shills is going to post that video.
The 159 probably is better handling than the a base model e90 diesel because non M package models are soft as fuck and more comfort oriented and they have open diffs.
Compare it with a 335i m sport it would be a whole different video.
Alfa is irrelevant outside of italy/southern europe.

>Alfa body + Mazda interior
isn't that the Giulia already?

>gets disproven
>cry like a little bitch

Alfa Romeo made the best FWD handlers in the market, this doesn't mean that they're better than RWD cars but this doesn't still allow you to call said cars "FWD trash" or piles of shit.

You all know that even after 30 years the first Alfa Romeo attempt at RWD cars and even Crossovers produced the best handlers in the segment, again.

I'm sorry but there's a reason if Alfa Romeo is loved because of soul and passion while your German brands are still living on their 30 years old reputation of solidity and reliability while they now gas monkeys and humans to sell their diesel shit, which of course made the biggest part of the cars they sale in Europe (most of them are low trims company cars)

Except the Giulia and Stelvio aren't the best handlers in the segment. The base model Giulia even comes with permanently enabled traction control.
Read some reviews man.
A Cadillac ATS V and (soon discontinued) M3 outhandle the pigfat near 3800 lbs Giulia Quadrifoglio easily.

Soul and passion don't count as handling perks.

>Japan
>Hold my beer

Is this about pecker length or girth?
I never bothered taking a ruler to my mushroom kingdom, but I just might