/opgg/ - One Piece Treasure Cruise General

Shitposting Editon

previous thread : >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF Cuck Pirates!
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

That's not the previous thread you retard.

>Global Event
Colosseum: Coby, Killer, Moria, Bege, Paulie
8/01 - 8/07: Super Success
8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/15 - 8/22: Prisoner Mr 2, Marguarite, Revolutionary army Fortnights
8/22 - 8/29: Young Arlong, Perona, Hogback Fortnights
8/08 - 8/15: Neo Doflamingo
8/08 - 8/14: Skill Up

>JP Event
Colosseum: Inuarashi, Kinemon, Ryuma, Urouge, Ace
Returning: Gladius, Dellinger, Zephyr
8/10 - 8/17: Zeff, Domino, Wapol Fortnights
8/14: Blackbeard Raid
8/15: Buster Call, Boa Hancock Raids
8/17 - 8/24: Tom, Leo, Sengoku Fortnights
8/18: Blue Pheasant Raid
8/21: Enel Raid
8/24 - 8/31: Soul King, Law/Monet, Hogback Fortnights
8/25: Shiki Raid
8/28: Tesoro, Pica Raids
8/29: Akainu Raid
8/31 - 9/07: Shirahoshi, Wanze, Marguerite Fortnight

Third for Storm Pirates

>tfw she STILL refreshes her captains for us despite quitting
Is she /ourgirl/?

>wake up
>no Pudding

What's her FR I need to be her friend

Why couldn't it be this thread to get archived by the pedophile

what happened to the other one?

It, along with a few other generals, got bumped off the board because someone was "raiding".

I see
thought it was weird that it got archived when last post was 30 minutes ago

Oh whoops, that was supposed to be a reply.

493 626 032

Seriously, I use SP's Buggy daily. It's always up. I wish more people had Buggy as their main captain. SP, if you're ever still in these threads, know that I appreciate you and your Buggy.

Me too, says quitting but she's there at least once a day for me to use. Been handy for the Strawhat island

i lost my account but thankfully I only used it to learn the game.. (plvl 100 only), I noticed theres a sugo coming on the 16th and legends such as akainu, fujitora, and lucci are available. what I plan on doing is saving my gems until legend sanji because hes my favorite character in the game, which legend should I reroll for that would be perfect on a team with legend sanji?

Someone here needs to do the right thing and get married to Storm Pirates.

Everyone post timestamps pics so Storm Pirates can choose from her potential suitors.

Fuck my life I should've gotten that guaranteed G4 when I had the chance.

I would but she deserves better.

this meme has never been funny

you have autism

Why do I play this game.

you shouldnt expect to get sanji with only what you saved tho, its just rng in the end

Can you Shiryu raid Boa?

To collect and max all the Sanji and Nami units.

>not Robin units

yes but she still revive
easiest way to beat her is using a friend mihawk like most boss with revive

Ten gems wooo!

When is the next sugo? Any estimate?

Besides the last one, which was a bit late, we always have sugos around every couple weeks. So the next one should be announced in a little over a week

Every two weeks but there's always filler sugos between good sugos. Knowing Bamco they will probably consider this bait law sugo a good one and will probably release a filler one with no new units before the Shirahoshi one.

why isn't raids/ambush and new colos added here

Because it's a shitposting thread

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

JPN sugo in like 3 days

I was more worried about the stage with 6 mobs that despair you if any are left alive for a turn. Wouldn't be able to kill all 6 in one turn.

Double Shiryu + Marco doesn't really care about revives to be honest.

What are the best Free Spirit orb changers on Global?

Why is OPTC so much less popular than other gacha games? I don't even watch/read One Piece but the quality of the game is so much higher than things like Dokkan and FGO. And One Piece itself is a pretty big IP. So what gives?

8/01 - 8/15: Nico Olvia, Kraken, Rob Lucci, Kid Vivi Fortnights
8/15 - 8/22: Prisoner Mr 2, Marguarite, Revolutionary army Fortnights
Did we fall behind schedule?

none

maybe blue gilly if you're desperate

just wait for DEX and colo kinemon

those are just the returning ones

How many more days of NeoDoffy? Is this the last or is there one more?

>revolutionaries
oh shit I have to socket my new Koala, this is perfect

today is the last, according to Chopperman rewards

How should I socket my Anniversary Ace?

ZEHAHAHAHA

are you retarded?

I thought today was the 15th, there are indeed 2 days left
you really need to relax about people making mistakes

>make mistake
>tell people to relax
so you are retarded

are you the same guy from before who deleted his post to add "you retard"?

are you this edgy in your high school as well?

Huh? Are you a retard?

Because it requires lots of concentration and time to play. Plus the art is not pretty enough if you compare it to granblue fantasy and the like.

>Neo Doffy took 56 copies to max
>Soldier-san is 7 skillups out of 19 copies

>didn't max colo Moria thanks to neo Doffy and neo Mihawk
fuck neo raids

Agreed. I maxed Moria, but I still miss 3 sockets on him. Bandai went really overboard recently

Literally not touching Aokiji outside of 1 copy.

Since when to Strikers need even more DEX types?

he doesn't even have an extra socket right?
I guess for people that haven't farmed INT Aokiji, since he needs less skillups

How? I maxed two Mihawks (unintentionally) as well as Doffy (and am still farming him just with natural stam) and finished both Moria and Killer in-between from scratch.

got him down to 19
I refuse to believe you did all that with natural stamina

Whoops, my post didn't mean to imply that. Let me rephrase it a bit. I maxed one Mihawk (though I gemmed) and with the gemming, I finished by the third day, I think it was. I was able to farm 2/3 things per day. I then gemmed hard for the two Colos. Those weren't natural stam. I've had nothing to really do though since Doffy came, so I did spend a few gems on him, bu natural stam otherwise. I only maxed one of him. Hope my wording didn't make it sound like I did two of him too

maxed two Mihawks**

And now that I remember, I don't even think I spend many gems on Colo. It was still meat-up and I was done with Mihawk after all, so all that extra stam went to Colo throughout the rest of the time it was up before Doffy

it's still worth it for Chopperman missions

I won't fall for the Chopperman jew, it's just a way to funnel away your gems unless you want to farm absolutely nothing else but the neoRaid for the week.

More info on the Monster Trio event.
If you're not farming for those 3 legends then give me your friendcode so I can delete you.

is that fucking bellies as reward

>15 Marco books
>0 skill up
WHY?

No those are a set of rewards. For example in this case they're evolver sets. On the fortnights, they give you a set of all the books than can drop, etc. It's just "misc" reward I guess.

oh all right that makes more sense

>bellies

you're not gonna convince me to call them berries

im looking for a Log luffy spare account, if anyone have one to spare from the last sugo i would appreciate it please

>Log Luffy
but why

he is only third after akainu and TS and since no one here is gonna give me a TS account i ask for something more reasonable

>Log luffy
Is it 2015

Yes Tashigi's belly

see

So...the way to clear Thriller Bark is to pull a Sugo Rare.

Huh.

No he's not third, he's way worse than Zoro, Fuji, ace, Borsalino, cabbage, WB+ and possibly crocodile.

no it isn't

you have one of those as spare then senpai ?

>JP meat up ended at update time
Ah shit

global or japan?

Fuck, I was saving them for today's Sabo.

Global I want to start again but with a good legend

>I want to start again
Alri-
>On Global

Meh the content will come in time, it's not like we haven't got everything Japan got (content wise) by the time they got it, we even got movie content

I mean, you already know how the game works and know what all the menus mean. So why start on Global?

No sorry I only ever rerolled for arlong 900 days ago

>Starting babby mode
You could play candy crush then.

Serious post here, go look on Reddit, they have an account giveaway thread, they reroll hundreds of accounts every sugo so you might find a free TS Luffy account rather easily

>only managed (and will manage) the cerebral allmighty skillbooks
it's a small victory

>got all 6

fucking Doffy took 81 fucking copies to max his sockets, it's ridiculous

They don't have any good unit, they are all shitty legends

yeah I'm missing some sockets, but I can do that with regular Doffy some other time

Am I the only one who has started to throw specific socket tomes on a lot of characters recently? I just used two AH books to finish Colo Moria, because I did not want to spend more gems for two measly socket points.

We are starting to get a lot of specific socket tomes on Global recently, especially since we are now getting Rayleigh's isle as well, and I just feel like it's such a fucking waste to spend hundreds of stamina and multiple gems just to finish the last socket(s) on a raidboss/colo character, hell, even on a more important fortnight unit.

Japan will have a sugo in a couple of days and now you get 50 gems as the download bonus, just reroll for an Akainu then

did he die?

You can max his sockets with the regular raid autismo

>Without burning all of your gems.

Perona fight was still bullshit, though.