Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

SERVE HORDE OR DIE Edition

What's new?

>Garrosh, Skins, Mounts, and more; Now LIVE!
youtu.be/59jgXbrI6bs

>Garrosh - Warcraft Warrior; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/garrosh/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20898720/
youtu.be/s-_qEVW9I_A

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944010/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20976067/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944073/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Who /nova main/ here?

wanted to buy one of these shirts some months ago but they are no longer being sold on jinx and "wants you" sounds gay as fuck. i dont wanna look like a retarded freak

I didnt see the cutscenes but 75% of new...faces looks okay. Sound is good, graphics are slightly off?

I can post pics tomorrow when its out if people are curious.

Buy some Splatoon merch instead

>"wants you" sounds gay as fuck

Imagine being this insecure over one of the oldest wartime phrases around.

>it's a one shitter makes a terrible pick after being told by at least 3 people that he's making a terrible pick and then that pick proceeds to lose us the game episode

Unironically had this happen four times today, the lastpick just completely shitting the bed and it's so frustrating because you have 4 competent people telling you to not get something and you do it anyways and fucking ruin it for everyone. It's so annoying I might just quit for the season, I got my master, I was thinking about pushing into GM again but with games like these I don't really feel like it.
Fucking team bunga, just one guy unga.

every single time

Really depends on where you are as to whether or not [character i dont like] is a bad pick or not. I had a game a while back where I wanted a giant killer, wanted something more robust than raynor, with siege potential and more range than tychus, so I took hammer.

3 shitters on my team *FREAKED* insisted that the enemy tyrael countered me, flipped their shit about me not sieging up all the time (you're not supposed to stay in siege mode permanently retards!) and generally just tilted so hard they lost the game, not because my pick was wrong or bad - but because they couldn't bother to focus on their own shit and let the enemy team control the whole map. Everything I did in every situation was 'wrong', all the time.

It can be pretty easy to determine when people are just ridiculously wrong, and ignore them. That said fuck the people who think sylvanas is a splitpushed and one of the best 'siege' heroes in the game, especially on a map like braxis. Sylvanas is squishy, cant stand on a point, has no sustain, only hits the very frontline (safely), damage isn't that great and she doesn't clear waves particularly quickly (sure she sandbags them, but that's different from 'lolol fel flame').

Imagine being an amerifag or some other retard with english as native language

I get what you're saying but in my case these were crucial picks that were missed.
Enemy ran an illidan comp, we still needed a solo tank, last guy gets Leoric, we have no CC vs Illidan and get rolled over.
Other game, enemy runs a heavy dive comp with Zeratul and Tracer, they also banned Uther so we really needed something that would help us survive these burst. Last guy offers Medivh, perfect choice, but then switches to Greymane despite the entire team telling him to go back, but he insists "we need dmg". End result, all fights are over before they even began and Zera and Tracer just instaburst someone down and we lose in like 12 minutes.

These are just game-losing draft mistakes. And because those people were told they're making mistakes, it just makes you feel helpless. What more can you do except tell people why their pick is going to lose us the game and hope they listen? Can't be arsed anymore.

>Those delayed reactions
Wow.

You have to accept you will not win every match. Forced 50% aside, there are some matches you will come across people better than you and others where you want to, but realize you can't, help stupid.

So far Q build seems like the go to build for Garrosh

Body Check is very good at countering heal reliant teams with Brute Froce, and the E talent at 1 seems like it's only worth if you get Titanic Might at 20 (basically 800+ damage in an area but you are less likely to want to use it as a "fuck off into my team" move and more just toss them up in place.

I still think AOE taunt's range is FAR too short. It's nearly impossible to hit anyone with it even after a scoop combo. I find myself using it on key targets to kill them but because of the longer CD I always find myself falling short because the follow up isn't there. The sound it makes isn't obvious enough like Varian's is so the team just ignores taunted enemies.

Also, the E "glitch" where you don't actually throw anyone and you go on CD sucks a lot. I as I play him more I get better about working around it or they outright fix it.

Overall Garrosh is one of the more fun heroes I've played by a lot and has earn his place amoung my favorites.

Auriel - dumb shit bitch, voiced by nigger, refuses to help IMPERIVS
Brightwing - pretty nice helpful animal
Cassia - literally SJW
Chromie - cute but actually a dragon so disgusting
D.Va - gook bitch SJW superhero gamer girl fantasy
Jaina - piece of shit super traitor bitch, helps kill her own father, ignores Scourge in Stratholme, fucks with dragons
Johanna - extremely disgusting woman trying to be a man, SJW hairstyle
Kerrigan - piece of shit super traitor bitch who thinks her revenge should matter
Li Li - nice girl I would drink her tea and say thanks li li
Li-Ming - fucking disgusting gook shit bitch thinks too highly of herself + mega slut
Lt. Morales - nice woman I guess but seems like she is overweight on her portrait, should take care of her health
Lunara - disgusting shit bitch degenerate supertrash also thinks she is the best, cause she is the literal who daughter of Cenarius
Lucio - gay nigger tranny DJ
Nova - super disgusting race mixing piece of shit, all she does is fart and get fucked
Sgt. Hammer - same as Lt. Morales
Sonya - would suck her cock
Sylvanas - the worst bitch ever disgusting pile of shit thinks her unlife should matter
Tracer - most subhuman char ever, lesbian pile of shit, disgusting body, haircut and personality
Tyrande - down's syndrome piece of shit, 10k+ yrs old but is super fucking dumb bimbo, nigger accent
Valeera - super shit slut fucked by orcs, disgusting personality
Valla - ok I guess but shit voice, should talk less this fucking bitch
Zagara - nice pleasant mother but really disgusting alien freak
Zarya - same as Johanna

Garrosh would be pretty fun if games ended after eight to ten minutes.

Which Mad Axe Garrosh tint is the best?

I guess Horde Axe Garrosh. No bullshit colors.

>Be Abathur
>All damage talents
>Disconnect at level 9
>Reconnect at 12
>Bot took evolve monstrosity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wish bots would just not pick talents for like 15 minutes so you can't get your build killed by that stuff.

>start dropping frames
>disconnect for 30 seconds
>take 120 to get back in
>AI took all the shit talents
small indie company quality engine etc

>no spectate
>no gifting
ree

>Making excuses this poor

It's existed in other forms too you actual fucking plebeian

>doing retarded stupid obscure shit build on kerrigan
>bot takes the exact talent I wanted

>Enemy team has Lili and Johanna
>Plz dont take Butcher
>"It's okay I'll dodge blinds"
>Enemy last picks cassia as well
>butcher has 17k damage by the end of the game
>Ever single fight was basically a 4v5

>Enemy has Tassadar and Butcher
>Ally hovering Nova on Towers of Doom
>Please no Nova
>"Lol I'll just attack the back line"

That's a long list of autism you got there.

God damn does Kerrigan have the most boring talents of any character? Every tier is like "your X does Y thing 10% better"

She's one of the oldest heroes so kind of yeah

Ok show me plz. Because unless u live in a westernized shithole this has a chance to sound gay when translated into ur language

where did you see this screenshot user?

i dont really know if you two are baiting here
on top of actually having 2 viable builds unlike 70% of the cast:
>can make Q sustain hp/mana
>can make Q jump to allies
>a cleave talent
>momentum
>still has old but gold actives like blood for blood, follow through and envenom

>Kerrigan
>Viable

Is Anubarak a good Warrior to take against Garrosh?

Answering his CC back with a shitload of aoe CC of his own, has cocoon to shut his teammates or Garrosh himself down, has much better mobility and can completely waste his throw if Anub isn't CC'd and bursted down immediately

It's like Blizzard is secretly hinting people to take Anub against Garrosh more by releasing the most badass skin for him at the same time

Leoric and Anub fuck him quite hard

Anub just fucks everyone, Garrosh no special case

imagine garrosh throwing a gazlowe with gravobomb and bubble into piled up unexpected enemies?

10/10

imagine every other actually good combination instead

Reminder never take anything in account what the dumb subhuman faggots from /hotsg/ say.

OMG RAGNAROS NERFED AGAIN? Butcher nerfed? Fucking kill yourself you stupid piece of shit. Why can't you utilize basic logic when you read the patch notes?

Same with fucktards who say Garrosh's kit and role fit his character.

any hero is viablo if you have experience user :^)

>fucktards who say Garrosh's kit and role fit his character.
>le punch move
>le duel move
>le execute move
>muh pandaland lorefag shit
>instead of the alpha male kit we got
go circlejerk on the official forums autist

gravobomb has OK range anyways so gaz doesn't need to get thrown in to use it
and in any case without the level 20 upgrade or at least a setup slow people can just walk out of it in the time it takes to go off

butcher buffed at low-medium skill levels, nerfed at highest levels
i didn't see anyone saying rag was nerfed though, that blastwave talent change was a pretty big buff by letting him pick an extra talent for free in his already-best build

Leoric is really only useful against Garrosh in extended duels, not so much in teamfights. And since I'm playing Quick Meme with friends, being Leoric means being the solo Warrior of the team vs the Garrosh on another team. Plus, getting pulled and tossed as Leoric still fucking sucks ass even if you can E out because you're still thrown in the middle of an enemy team eating all of their damage

The only warriors I can really play now are ones with quick and reliable "get the fuck outta here and walk back to my enemy team," so people like Johanna, Chen

>alpha male
>barely exists late game

or just wraithwalk on reaction after getting pulled
it makes you unstoppable and thus unable to be thrown

nigga please dont use quickmatch to theorycraft
leoric is great against every tank, garrosh is no exception. perhaps even better against garrosh because of self cleanse and %based damage that ignores garrosh's trait and slow but hard hitting AAs

Maybe I'm not mashing E fast enough, but I almost never get the chance to ghost away

What are some other good Warriors to take against Garrosh?

what an alpha male kit bro, cant 1v1 a single supp in the game

I'm just putting out my observations from playing QM. Leoric would undoubtedly rape Garrosh, but I have to work with QM and friends who do things like play Butcher exclusively and try to manhandle a lone 30% HP Garrosh halfway in lane while having only 50 meat and just feeds him another kill

That was fuuuun!

well mobile heroes are good
garrosh's only cc is displacement so if you play tyrael/anub/muradin you can just get out of jail free whenever he puts you out of position
diablo can kind of shadowcharge a frontliner to get out after getting thrown, plus his %hp damage on charge will destroy garrosh later on

>be homosexual
>daydream about garrosh raping you non-stop
>want garrosh in game
>blizzard finally gets around to it
>his kit is so bland you could put it on a tauren and it would fit better
>people are laughing at your husbando
>stoop to new lows by defending the horrible design decision because you're assmad
don't give gays attention

>projecting this hard

but everyone on Veeky Forums is a cute 2d girl, how can you be homosexual and still have a husbando

what am i projecting user
come on i won't be here for long i gotta go to bed

Hey guys quick tip to improve ur hero league experience in hots

if u are in game right now and on EU, report Rooney for Abusive Chat (guy with Guldan avatar) from General Deutsch channel. he is hero league ruiner - talks shit in chat and feeds enemy. ruined game and 3+ other random ppl ive got matched with said the same.

>Auriel - dumb shit bitch, voiced by nigger,
Say it aint so :(

whats your btag user
i want to friend you of course, would never report such a fine skilled player :^)

She looks kind of autistic in a cute way

>no burst at all
taking bets

i bet on this mode being quickmatch, hence irrelevant.
did i win

Valla with 3 tanks and Auriel is so good, holy shit. That was one of the best games I played in HL.

probably the team that doesn't have abathur

This gif is fun. I don't know why.

What were the tanks?

demoted to P2 shithole because pretty much every game today is like this just with different characters :)

and the guy from

Is that even a good talent?

Full "No-Fun allowed". Varian, Arthas, Garrosh

the problem with a solohealer auriel + only 1 battery is that if that one hero gets poked down too low when auriel doesn't have any energy, the team just has to leave the fight because they have no way to recover. no energy so you cant heal her, but at the same time she's too injured to go generate energy for you without dying

sums it up

I had a Leoric player cage me and nobody else in a teamfight

Please tell me this is a copy pasta

It was in the last thread so technically yes

Leoric and Abathur are like 100% chance of having a shitty troll match. Such cancerous dead weight heroes that incentive people to feed or not participate at all.

I mainly just play QM so it's more like 80% for me

it's the worst lvl1

>Immolation exists
No, not really.

I'd say Leoric has the potential to be fine. Abathur? Not so much. Exceptions being those in high diamond+ in specific compositions on certain maps.

abathur rework/buffs when

to a single target, it does similar dps to immolation at the same tier
while not being aoe and requiring you to get quest stacks
only upside is it gets you slightly more lifesteal

last picked kaelthas because i wanted to troll + honestly super tired of fucking faggots in team. whats the point tanking if they gonna lose the game anyway so might as well have some fun

so we started coming back only when we had all forts and keeps down.

and these players dont deserve a tank in team. they are stupid fucks who should first learn how to use their mouse first.

why the fuck do i dodge 100% of everything li ming W and Q on lane (even when im playing melee char) and then there are fuckers like tassadar and valla who catch more than half of it?

Garrosh is pretty fun so far but I really wish his survivability would be buffed

Yeah I predict some pretty big W buffs or maybe some tweaks to his HP.

maybe if you stopped being a retarded bronzie long enough to rank up you would stop getting retarded bronzies matched into your team

QM is fucking cancer, remove it from the game.

I dont even give a shit if half the playerbase leaves

maybe you should stop playing hotsbab

Did you pick Kael'thas and got stomped by a Nova? :^)

this is the next brawl
im sorry

are portraits a thing again yet or

stopped brawling when the Jews at blizz no longer gave you 1000 gold for doing them

What's up with Auriel and MUH hope?

Angels are pure emotion and sound. They are one dimensional beings. That's why Tyrael is "MUH JUSTICE" and Malthael is "MUH DEATH".

again faggots in team

He had the most XP though

Just won a ToD roflstomp game as Kaelthas but at least I reported the 3 noobs from enemy team for ABUSIVE CHAT so that they potentially get silenced soon and get restricted from ranked. I also asked my teammates and enemies to do the same

you sir are a nigger

Who is the best high Lord and why is it alarak

>nova on enemy team
>people overextend all the time and just get one-shot by her
>nova on my team
>unable to kill abathur sitting lane and dies to mines
Is this the qm nova curse?

Just play medivh and bully the slug back to his base to deny him xp and thus the only thing worth picking him .

>bunga
Truly the curse of all mobas.

Dude, I'm not even blaming nova for the losses, it just feels like she's useless every time she's on my team.

in the last 6 HL games i have been MVP 4 times. 2 other times i WOULD have been mvp if not for my second third deaths that were definitely on my fucktard teammates. haha ^_^ and in each of those games at least 3 players get reported for Abusive Chat by me

Keep us informed

*Unsubscribe*

whats in the chest senpai